• 53 Replies
polym
polym
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 06:31:39

Hi guys, I've noticed our pal Brandon has been going through some rough patches lately and it revolves around his gender crisis. Recently he thinks he's a female, but he's never been like this. In the past, he was fine with being a guy, but something's snapped. I need you friends and family to help me identify the cause. I don't want poor Brandon going through this crisis alone. He needs to know we're all here for him, and we can help him sort it out.

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 06:33:07

Who's Brandon?

polym
polym
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 06:34:51

At 10/29/12 06:33 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 10/29/12 06:33 AM, Squidbit wrote: Who's Brandon?
This

Entice. Duh. Look through his old flash submissions, the truth will come clear.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 07:33:07

At 10/29/12 06:31 AM, polym wrote: Hi guys, I've noticed our pal Brandon has been going through some rough patches lately and it revolves around his gender crisis. Recently he thinks he's a female, but he's never been like this. In the past, he was fine with being a guy, but something's snapped. I need you friends and family to help me identify the cause. I don't want poor Brandon going through this crisis alone. He needs to know we're all here for him, and we can help him sort it out.

There is no one gender confused individual in this entire world that isn't also logically confused, sexually confused and simply all over the god damned spectrum of confusion. It's all in people's heads; I'm sick of this dogmatic bullshit being aggrandized by die hard idiots. People. Do. Not. Have. Gender. Errors. People. Are. Just. Blooming. Stupid. And. Blows. Everything. They. Don't. Understand. Out. Of. Proportion.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 07:41:21

At 10/29/12 07:36 AM, Profanity wrote: If someone wants to be the opposite gender from their birth sex, why not let them?

Maybe because what they think they are experiencing is not what they are actually experiencing? You don't let people go on their way addressing what they THINK is happening, but what they KNOW is happening. If someone thought they were dying, and they obviously weren't, you would not fucking sit there and give them 'if you die advice'.

We have the technology for it, we're nearly able to convert a male or female into the opposite sex with the ability to reproduce, and we've already proven that men and women experience identical orgasms.

So what if we have the technology. We also have the technology to blow all of these idiots off of this poor world that has to constantly give life to these idiots. Hell, even I do not resort to such violence; but I do despise idiots with a hearty passion. These people who keep trying to address things they don't even have a clue for makes me god damned livid.

I'm telling you; we are screwing with nature because people like you do not have any idea how much damage this is doing psychologically and perceptually. People need to stay on the right track of how things actually work and stop living through their retarded ideas.

There is no such thing as being gender confused; just idiots who think they are gender confused.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 07:43:46

Actually I've been this way a long time so yeah.
I don't see why you're posting about it as if anyone gives a fuck.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 07:47:03

At 10/29/12 07:44 AM, Profanity wrote: Let it all out. There there.

Fine, fine. If you want to remain in denial like the rest of the children -- be my guest.

I warned you, but you are too much of an arrogant child to understand how much sense I am making right now.

Especially when I mention the fact it isn't even boy/boy, or girl/girl. It's boy/boy pretending to be a girl and girl/girl pretending to be a boy. You are lunatic -- you know that? This is a serious problem and all you can do it wrap all of your responses around your own sexual preferences that already drags you down to the void of irresponsibility.

Shame.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 08:24:15

At 10/29/12 08:10 AM, Profanity wrote: I've argued several different perspectives on this subject online and read enough to familiarize myself with the procedures. It's best to let the person choose his or her own destiny, despite the fact that their birth sex is often noticeable long after they've "switched".

Why? I already told you that what they are experiencing is not what they are actually experiencing. Are you retarded? Or are you retarded? They are not being confused of their gender; they are being confused of what they THINK is them being confused of their gender. They are absolute idiots hyped up on emotions, misconceptions and teenage angst.

The drive for technology related to editing genes and modifying the body against the primary composition has yielded a fantastic new set of medical techniques, so there's no reason to rail against this specific practice. As medical technology advances, transsexual men and women will be both genetically indistinguishable from natural men and women and capable of sexual reproduction, meaning this conversation will be a relic of the barbaric past, much like medieval blood letting.

You are not even listening. There is no need for a procedure. These people are idiots. There is nothing wrong with their gender roles. There is everything wrong with themselves. They are psychologically dysfunctional monkeys who are hyped up on some false ideal that is only there to make themselves feel 'special' -- period.

Let me say this again:

There is NO such thing as a transsexual, only idiots who convince themselves they are a transsexual out of their misguided spidey senses that spewed out of their misinformed assholes.

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 08:29:35

At 10/29/12 07:47 AM, Insanctuary wrote: This is a serious problem

How. How in the fuck is it a serious problem? What calamity is going to strike the human race if a minuscule number of people don't think of themselves as the gender they were born with?

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 08:34:41

At 10/29/12 08:29 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: How. How in the fuck is it a serious problem? What calamity is going to strike the human race if a minuscule number of people don't think of themselves as the gender they were born with?

It's the same bat shit crazy nonsense as religious, political and conspiracy theorist ideals consist of.

ZERO evidence.

ZERO logic.

ZERO tolerance.

You guys are fucking insane and have no idea how much damage you inflict on our ability to distinguish what is legitimately right in this god forsaken world? For what? Your primate fantasies? Get real kids! You've got nothing! Never will. Homosexuals, bisexuals and transsexuals NEVER existed outside of your severely damaged heads.

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 08:43:51

At 10/29/12 08:34 AM, Insanctuary wrote: You guys are fucking insane and have no idea how much damage you inflict on our ability to distinguish what is legitimately right in this god forsaken world? For what? Your primate fantasies? Get real kids! You've got nothing! Never will. Homosexuals, bisexuals and transsexuals NEVER existed outside of your severely damaged heads.

You still haven't answered my question. Name one tangible way in which the mere existence of transsexual people negatively effects the human race, comparable (to put it on your terms) with something like terrorist attacks or priests molesting kids or politicians starting wars on false pretenses or allowing the global economy to crash for the sake of greed?

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
SpeedoSausage
SpeedoSausage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 08:52:26

The only reason I like this thread is because of how Profanity edits all of Insanctuary's quotes

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 08:59:13

At 10/29/12 08:43 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: You still haven't answered my question. Name one tangible way in which the mere existence of transsexual people negatively effects the human race, comparable (to put it on your terms) with something like terrorist attacks or priests molesting kids or politicians starting wars on false pretenses or allowing the global economy to crash for the sake of greed?

You are fucking with the minds of our human race. I've already told you that homosexuals, transsexuals and bisexuals are non-existent identities that are pulled out of your ill-informed assholes.

At 10/29/12 08:46 AM, Profanity wrote: I'm not sure what game you're playing here, but the logic is solid. It's so simple a child could understand, so you're either rejecting this just to play at ignorance or to gather attention as this morning's most peculiar BBS wall of text.

Being 'gay' is a choice made from misconceptions and misinformation. There is no gay gene. There is no moment where your body's chemical plan changes itself spontaneously EXACTLY at the point people ALWAYS rebel against the god damned norm in the first place. It doesn't take much to see they are attention whores who are arrogant and mislead by idiot sheep such as yourself. Hell there, sheep.

There are two main sexes: Male and Female. They are defined as having either XY or XX chromosomes.

I already know this...

Currently, there is a class of individuals who have a desire to be the opposite sex, and they undergo procedures to flood their body with hormones which influence the way their cells operate, eventually having their genitals surgically sculpted to invert their sexual mechanic.

They are legitimate retards, sheep. You are a legitimate retard. Your arguments are legitimate retarded. Your personal trites are legitimate retarded. Your incapacitated nuances are legitimate retarded. You and them are just as bad as any religious, political or conspiring nut job.

Biotechnology allows us to understand and modify the human body, changing one into the other at a microscopic level. We will eventually be able to make an XX Female body into an XY Male capable of reproducing with an XX Female, and vice versa. In several decades, we will be able to convert male cells into female cells using retroviruses, and replace the patient's reproductive organs with fully functioning organs of the target sex.

Yes, let's change what does not need to be changes and create a whole circus of legitimate retards who sound like a mixed breed between an emotional puppy and a bob cat on crack.

The problem here is your learning disability and apparent severe autism.

Yes, keep knocking on that ideology, sheep. You have provided absolutely nothing objective in this discussion. The only thing you are talking with -- at the current moment -- is your asshole.

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:11:16

At 10/29/12 08:59 AM, Insanctuary wrote: You are fucking with the minds of our human race.

And around and around we go. Nope, sorry, this is pretty much the exact opposite of tangible. I have no idea what this is supposed to mean (I'm pretty you don't either, but...).

You keep repeating the same shit over and over again without ever making anything close to an actual point. The things you're saying in this and similar threads fly in the face of decades of study by experts in several fields. You are not smarter than they are and you are not more informed than they are, and you've provided no evidence for your claims other than an inherently fallacious and insubstantial "natural law" argument. "Natural law" doesn't fucking exist. There is no "right" and "wrong" in nature, nature is unthinking and unfeeling and what happens in nature is only as "right" as humans, the only things capable of interpreting shit as "right" or "wrong," say it is. You are just projecting your own very human (well, in your case maybe not) values onto the natural world in a pathetic attempt at legitimizing your paper-thin arguments without ever having to provide any actual tangible evidence.

I think it's safe to say that you are my very least favorite poster on this forum right about now. You have a very narrow, simplistic, ugly perception of the universe and you refuse to engage with anyone or anything that tries to complicate or challenge it.

Fuck this, good day sir. I hope all the mildly irritating inconveniences in life happen to you.

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:11:34

Aww look at the little bigot!

Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:14:59

At 10/29/12 09:13 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 10/29/12 09:11 AM, StarPaladin wrote: Aww look at the little bigot!
Why isn't insactuary banned yet?

He's Wade's alt and he made it to fuck with us?

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:18:48

At 10/29/12 09:11 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: And around and around we go. Nope, sorry, this is pretty much the exact opposite of tangible. I have no idea what this is supposed to mean (I'm pretty you don't either, but...).

Then you are an idiot. These people are clearly living in delusions. So are you. Keep on giving that dead horse a blow job.

You keep repeating the same shit over and over again without ever making anything close to an actual point. The things you're saying in this and similar threads fly in the face of decades of study by experts in several fields. You are not smarter than they are and you are not more informed than they are, and you've provided no evidence for your claims other than an inherently fallacious and insubstantial "natural law" argument. "Natural law" doesn't fucking exist. There is no "right" and "wrong" in nature, nature is unthinking and unfeeling and what happens in nature is only as "right" as humans, the only things capable of interpreting shit as "right" or "wrong," say it is. You are just projecting your own very human (well, in your case maybe not) values onto the natural world in a pathetic attempt at legitimizing your paper-thin arguments without ever having to provide any actual tangible evidence.

The same shit over and over? Wow, what a cop-out. It is kind of hard to make a point to an IDIOT who never had any points to BEGIN with. There is right and wrong, and even nature begs to differ with your infantile claims. HOMOSEXUALS are the reason why AIDS even exist. Your lumbering dumbass types who can't seem to get a reality check have plagued our humanity with one of the most deadliest of diseases. You are all selfish brats who whine to get your way. Just like conspiracy theorists, religious people and political dumbasses. Keep on blowing that dead horse, your necrophilic beastiality is all you've got right now, kid.

I think it's safe to say that you are my very least favorite poster on this forum right about now. You have a very narrow, simplistic, ugly perception of the universe and you refuse to engage with anyone or anything that tries to complicate or challenge it.

Keep on telling yourself that, kid. You are riding on the bandwagon along with the other dumbasses who have absolutely no clue or argument to boot.

Fuck this, good day sir. I hope all the mildly irritating inconveniences in life happen to you.

You didn't even contribute to this discussion. You just deflected everything I said like a 5 year old.

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:20:38

At 10/29/12 09:18 AM, Insanctuary wrote: Then you are an idiot. These people are clearly living in delusions. So are you. Keep on giving that dead horse a blow job.

Don't suppose you could start arguing your point, rather than riling people up by insulting them?

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:21:01

It ain't a party in the BBS without Insanctuary!

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:24:10

At 10/29/12 09:18 AM, Profanity wrote: Of course there's a gay gene, there are probably hundreds. There are genes which respond to your choices, there are genes which respond to your environment, there are genes which respond to genes..responding to genes..responding to genes. Genetics is a very complex subject, I'm not the least bit surprised by your apparent inability to understand it.

You. Are. An. Idiot. -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fo6hWCmszE

Well, you haven't demonstrated any sort of intellect, so I thought I'd help you out by reinforcing your nuclear family anchors.

Says the idiot who claims a gay gene exists; and prompts it up with blanket statements.

People will allow other people to spend a hundred thousand dollars of their own money to improve the medical and surgical expertise of some Doctors in order to allow them to live the life they want. And you are arguing that everyone involved in this practice is wrong.

YES.

This is just one step in the progress of medical science. The next phase involves breeding genetically modified people whose intellectual and athletic capacity make Renee Descartes, Charles Atlas, Marilyn vos Savant, and doped up athletes seem like listless apes. After that, it will be possible to employ similar methods to fix the genetic flaws of autistic individuals such as yourself.

We can advance in Science without catering to the 5% batshit sout of the 99% other bat shit crazies.

In the meantime, you will need to advance your thinking to accept and adapt to the scientific advancements of the next few decades, or you will find yourself left far behind.

Please, that doesn't work on me. Especially after all of the buffoonery you've displayed in this discussion.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:30:17

At 10/29/12 09:26 AM, Profanity wrote: You might as well just ban him. He didn't arrive at this argument through researching science or logical thought, so no amount of either will neuter his arguments.

I'm not the only one who gets frustarted on these boards and I'm certainly not the worst of the bunch.

I am a well-minded person who is tired of your hypocrisy and childish games. You obviously have no argument and I have provided you a solid link to blow your gay gene claim out of the thick mucky ignorance you live in.

Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:42:27

This thread is flaming wow. Good thing i got marshmellows!

JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:43:10

Thats what therapists are for.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:44:33

At 10/29/12 09:39 AM, Profanity wrote: You wouldn't get so worked up if you spent more time communicating and less time typing.

I do both. I wouldn't be so worked up, if intellectually illiterate people like you weren't having so much influence over our society.

Anecdotal evidence from a gay person isn't important. There is a gene for every facet of behavior, and your genetic expressions change throughout your life. That doesn't mean it's the same gene for every person, nor does that mean every person who identifies as "gay" is necessarily "genetically gay".

You are beating yourself into your own grave, kid. Then explain why people are sexually attracted to children, dolls, piss and shit. Come on. You implied genes are empowering our actions -- now be a good boy and don't slip into the hole you've just dug for yourself. Thank you for saving me the time.

All it means is that you don't know what you're talking about, and there's no way you can hope to pit your horrendously flawed pseudopsychology against me.

No, it means you are scientifically illiterate and failing at your attempts to condescend me.

Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:44:54

At 10/29/12 09:43 AM, JBK wrote: Thats what therapists are for.

MORE LIKE theRAPISTS AMIRITE? LOL

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 09:52:16

At 10/29/12 09:49 AM, Profanity wrote: Oh fucking shit, he's relentlessly stupid.

Don't fucking even try to dodge my question, kid.

Why are people sexually attracted to piss, poop and kids, if you seriously want to imply that homosexuality can be validated by the aspectual strength of our genes and how it encompasses our individual components.

Please, I'm waiting. Don't you try to cower your way out of this one. Actually, if you don't answer this; you've admitted to cold defeat.

polym
polym
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 10:12:37

Good job dickweeds, I start a joke thread and you two turn it into a flame war.

I thought the whole 'guys pretending to be girls' theme would've been obvious, considering I actually verified that Entice is possibly a guy and not a girl as he stated.

I did not mean to make it a serious discussion.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 10:14:12

At 10/29/12 10:12 AM, polym wrote: Good job dickweeds,

Admit it.

Many people in this world take things as a joke, but deep down we are as serious as the Joker in The Dark Knight.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 10:23:56

At 10/29/12 10:12 AM, polym wrote: I thought the whole 'guys pretending to be girls' theme would've been obvious, considering I actually verified that Entice is possibly a guy and not a girl as he stated.

Well, I am actually confused about my gender identity and I've posted about it on the BBS before.
When you made a thread about it using my real name I assumed that you were making some sort of attempt to embarrass or intimidate me.

Not cool man, not cool.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Brandon's gender crisis 2012-10-29 10:26:31

At 10/29/12 09:52 AM, Insanctuary wrote: Actually, if you don't answer this; you've admitted to cold defeat.

"Stop being a Malfoy, by instigating yourself to victory."
-Insanctuary

That was your exact response when I told you that your lack of response was an admittance of defeat.
Stop being a hypocrite.