00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cassidy Goodman

1,298 Views | 21 Replies

Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 00:35:03

And so another human being comes to the conclusion that he lives in a very f--cked up world.

Probably not something you want to talk about around the water cooler. Unless... you're into that.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 00:37:26

My girlfriend's name is Cassidy. :3

She is the lunar eclipse to my solar eclipse. :3

We are going to get it on like wolves in heat. :3

We both are superior intellects. :3

The previous line was to draw away from the other lines. :3

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 00:39:21

Crazy chicks are hot

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 00:50:32

When did abortion become first-degree murder and aggravated assault?

Couldn't resist.

Anyways, I don't think they should try her as an adult. Personally I think her parents share the blame equally. Strangling her newborn is pretty messed up, and she should be punished, but I just wouldn't call it first degree murder. Her mom, who apparently denied her daughter's pregnancy throughout it's entirety, probably had a better chance of stopping this from happening than she did, in a way.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 01:22:34

Lol holy fucking shit, and she's a highschool freshman. What a crazy bitch.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 01:24:03

At 10/29/12 01:22 AM, Jester wrote: Lol holy fucking shit, and she's a highschool freshman. What a crazy bitch.

Agreed. A lot of people have gone through terrible lifehoods and never went this far.

I'm tired of all of these merciful queers.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 01:28:22

At 10/29/12 01:24 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/29/12 01:22 AM, Jester wrote: Lol holy fucking shit, and she's a highschool freshman. What a crazy bitch.
Agreed. A lot of people have gone through terrible lifehoods and never went this far.

I wish people didn't go "she's just a kid, she didn't know." She's only a year younger than me, it doesn't take a grown adult to know not to hide a baby for your entire pregnancy, give birth with scissors, then immediately kill it and hide it in your own room.

Casey Anthony has been one-upped.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 01:32:25

At 10/29/12 01:28 AM, Jester wrote: it doesn't take a grown adult to know not to hide a baby for your entire pregnancy, give birth with scissors, then immediately kill it and hide it in your own room.

Exactly.

Have you ever noticed that self-righteous people are worse than people who do wrong? They encourage the wrong; they deny their own wrongings; and blame others -- that are right -- for being wrong, while they continue to condemn others in their vile ways.

Ever wondered why they keep saving the bad people and the good people end up being punished for nothing?

Ever strike a side of curiosity?

Sure it has.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 01:43:03

At 10/29/12 01:28 AM, Jester wrote: I wish people didn't go "she's just a kid, she didn't know." She's only a year younger than me, it doesn't take a grown adult to know not to hide a baby for your entire pregnancy, give birth with scissors, then immediately kill it and hide it in your own room.

You have to treat this kind of situation with a bit of understanding. First of all, what kind of mother DENIES that her daughter is pregnant, when she clearly is? That's extremely bad parenting, which means that Cassidy was probably raised in a very negative environment, where right and wrong might have never been clearly distinguished from one another.

As difficult as it might be to understand, if a person is not taught right from wrong during childhood, that person won't actually know right from wrong instinctively. That doesn't mean that anything wrong she does can be blamed on her parents, but what was she supposed to do? Obviously, her parents weren't going to help. She could have gone to the hospital, but that would basically be admitting that she got pregnant, and when your parents consciously deny the fact that you're pregnant, don't you think that admitting it might be difficult?

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 01:48:34

At 10/29/12 01:43 AM, Tremulos wrote:
At 10/29/12 01:28 AM, Jester wrote: I wish people didn't go "she's just a kid, she didn't know." She's only a year younger than me, it doesn't take a grown adult to know not to hide a baby for your entire pregnancy, give birth with scissors, then immediately kill it and hide it in your own room.
You have to treat this kind of situation with a bit of understanding. First of all, what kind of mother DENIES that her daughter is pregnant, when she clearly is? That's extremely bad parenting, which means that Cassidy was probably raised in a very negative environment, where right and wrong might have never been clearly distinguished from one another.

Both the 14 year old, and the mother need to be punished -- period. Stop shifting the blame, when they both had committed individual horrors. There are children worse than Cassidy and they don't do the things Cassidy had done. You are a lumbering lunatic, get off your moral phallus and open your eyes to this terror.

As difficult as it might be to understand, if a person is not taught right from wrong during childhood, that person won't actually know right from wrong instinctively. That doesn't mean that anything wrong she does can be blamed on her parents, but what was she supposed to do? Obviously, her parents weren't going to help. She could have gone to the hospital, but that would basically be admitting that she got pregnant, and when your parents consciously deny the fact that you're pregnant, don't you think that admitting it might be difficult?

Wrong. We all know deep down what is right and wrong. Our human mind is actually fundamentally programmed to feel remorse, but our anger and psychological conflicts blind us from these healthy traits. Being raised in a bad lifestyle only facilitates these bad traits -- Cassidy still acted on her thoughts and this is what happened. We all have a gut feeling, and we are all aware of what we are doing. Don't tell me they don't; that would be you ignoring the facts to preserve your moral phallus. The girl got pregnant when she was 14, you oompa loompa. That is directly her responsibility. Man, you are socially detatched from the real world. Go buy a ticket from reality, by being bitch slapped by it a few time, and face the world for the corrupted world that it is and not through your despicable rose-coloured glasses. Do you have any idea how much harm you are forming an accomplice with? You are as much as problem as they are.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 01:56:09

At 10/29/12 01:43 AM, Tremulos wrote:
Words

Fair enough, but even if her family didn't teach her right from wrong, the media exists and generally does a good job at teaching that killing=bad. Saying she killed the baby because she didn't know what to do with it is a bullshit excuse, if you managed to go your life without ever learning what an orphanage was it would take all of 5 seconds of googling to find somewhere she could leave it.

You can see it in her eyes that she's a crazy fucker, same blank stare as Jeffrey Dahmer, Casey Antony, and Luis Garavito. What I want to know is how the police has a specific report of how she gave birth and killed the baby in the bathroom; I doubt she'd admit to it and I strongly doubt anyone witnessed it.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 02:06:25

At 10/29/12 01:53 AM, SkeletonSoldier wrote:
At 10/29/12 01:24 AM, Insanctuary wrote:

Most criminals come from abusive homes and bad environments.
In this world we need to be more loving and understanding towards each other,and open up communication as much as possible. See through the bullshit and lies,and get to the real point. See how judgmental and cold you are towards her situation? I'm sure her mother and other people she came to were the same way,which is why she had trouble talking and communicating with other people. Communication and open understanding help people resolve internal issues and emotional affairs. No one in this world is perfect,we all make mistakes. Her mistakes were horrible,I am not saying it is alright to ever take a human life by any means. But she's obviously not thinking things through nor is very sound of mind. She's also just so very young,had a baby without pain killers and women who are pregnant have a lot of hormones. It may have just been too much for her... Ever hear of postpartum depression? During that time period women actually do have thoughts of harming the baby or themselves.

Well, being emotional and not seeing the big picture behind this scenario is not opening up; and even if you are being loving, you are not being understanding. You try to understand, but your brain can't logically comprehend what really is going on here -- Cassidy knew what she did, and the parents are just as responsible as she is for her actions and their negligence. It takes neligence to award negligence. That is what I have always taught myself in life. I always spoke to my father when ever I knew something wasn't right in the air; I had the guts every time to set everything straight while my brother and mother would wait in the dark and come up with all of this buffoonery about what is going on in their finite minds -- I can't say the same thing for you guys, sadly. You guys are still too busy trying to figure out other people's lives selfishly through the fact YOU can't figure out your own life.

"Approximately 15% of women experience significant depression following childbirth. The percentages are even higher for women who are also dealing with poverty, and can be twice as high for teen parents. Ten percent of women experience depression in pregnancy. In fact, perinatal depression is the most common complication of childbirth."

Our actions are seperate from what surrounds us. We are embedded into our actions. We can choose to take these actions or not. That is the moment responsibility defines itself. There are many intellectuals in this world who were raised from the ass side of our world.

I'm not saying what she did is right by any means,and I'm not going to try and justify it. I just know the girls got a lot of issues,and she needs help. I would like the full story of why she went as far as she did uncovered as an example for other parents,and to serve as a warning. Especially to prevent another incident like this from occurring.

You are selfishly seeking for rational understanding, but only trip over your own irrationality. Why do you, and others, make it a damned ceremony to figure out other people's lives, when all of the evidence is right there in front of your damned face? Why? The only explanation is that you, and others, are pharisaic, self-acclaimed good people who projects themselves onto every bad scenario known to fucking man since the dawn of mankind's existence.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 08:17:42

She deserves her punishment and rightfully so.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 08:17:49

At 10/29/12 08:05 AM, SkeletonSoldier wrote: What.....? If you read anything I said earlier,then you would know I feel that the mom is responsible as well. I'm not saying she shouldn't be charged,I just said it shouldn't be so severe. I am looking at the bigger picture,she made a mistake and it was a horrible one that I do not condone. I like how this story turns into something about you,good for you you're smart nd intelligent and openly communicated with your family. Maybe she couldn't her mom was in obvious denial. No I try to understand where people come from,because it's important to acknowledge and learn from people's pasts and about the variables that make people turn out the way they are. Its significant to criminology,psychology and the welfare of humanity to understand why hese situations come about and to prevent these events from occuring. Who says I don't have life figured out? Have you not heard of Maslows Hierarchy of needs,self actualization is at the very top. This is when we work beyond ourselves to help others due to the fact we are content with ourselves.

Her mother neglected her daughter, ignored an important issue and is in no shape to raise a child. Cost an infant's life, a severely retarded daughter that still has enough cognition and sanity to make her own unretarded decisions, and you want them to have only a little bit of punishment? This was all avoidable; now they should suffer the consequences. I may have killed my cat when I was 10, but at the time I was truly not prepared for what came my way. I also had so many other choices I could've taken to ruin my life, but I never did. When I killed my cat, I made it my responsibility to face the reality of what I've done, forgive myself for it, and never repeat the same mistake. I faced it; the mother and the duaghter are NOT taking responsibility for their already horrific actions. They are no good, and should be punished for being scum bags -- period. There is a moment where you can defend yourself, but they aren't even trying. They are just inconsiderate waste of living space.

I am not saying she shouldn't have any responsibility,I'm saying she shouldn't be tripled as an adult and needs help.

Maybe you're not looking at the bigger picture to realize,this is still a life. She us 14 and barely experienced the world around her. There is nothing wrong with utilitarianism,I want the best outcome and I do not wish this child extreme suffering. It's called empathy. I'm not saying she shouldn't be punished.

She needs help, but she also needs to face the consenquences because she was well aware of what she has done. She obviously was hiding her pregnancy and the baby in a shoe box; this obviously shows she knew it was not right. She did nothing about it and only coward her way out just like her mother and father.

People need to try and figure out what makes criminals,sociopaths tick and what leads into these events as a form of prevention. Looking for distinct patterns and what variables contribute to mental disorders and disorderly conduct. Also so that people become aware of certain traits or qualities presented in other people. I am not claiming to be anything,I am no saint. There are plenty of good people that come from the bad walks of life,I'm not saying every abused person turns out as a criminal. I'm saying that it is a factor that contributes. This girl has extreme issues and is obviously not sound of mind,I think she needs help but I'm not saying her or her parents shouldn't be persecuted.

You are being morally supressed, therefore your logic is degrading itself. You are being way too personal about this 14 year old and her mother to see the big picture. You are being subjective; I'm being objective and telling you like it is. I assure you, I know sociopaths and why they do the things they do far more than you do. I already know the factors, I am well aware of all of the psychological roles that play into someone's actions. This girl and her mother needs to face some kind of tension so that way they can reflect off their problems for good. Like I'd said, there are people who've gone through worse and still did not do what the 14 year did.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 10:41:21

At 10/29/12 08:17 AM, simon wrote: She deserves her punishment and rightfully so.

This. Where was her support system? Bullshit, they didn't even fucking know so how could they support her? She deserves everything she has coming to her.

BBS Signature

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 14:04:53

At 10/29/12 12:54 AM, Entice wrote: I agree. She probably just didn't know what the do

a ten year old could tell you strangely a baby is wrong.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 14:13:02

I'd want her to choke me.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 14:16:49

Whilst a 14 year old does technically understand what's going on, the degree at which they process that information rationally just is so shit that they might aswell be clueless. She must have had some serious hormones she couldn't control and must be feeling very messed up inside.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 14:23:07

At 10/29/12 02:16 PM, Otto wrote: Whilst a 14 year old does technically understand what's going on, the degree at which they process that information rationally just is so shit that they might aswell be clueless. She must have had some serious hormones she couldn't control and must be feeling very messed up inside.

I still don't see how this is a valid excuse for any negative action. A teenage girl flipping out is one thing, going through with murder is a completely different matter.

I never accept "X can't help them-self" as an excuse when it comes to physical violence or crime. If X couldn't help it, then X shouldn't be allowed to walk around freely since X is a loose cannon.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 14:25:07

At 10/29/12 02:23 PM, Narcissy wrote: I never accept "X can't help them-self" as an excuse when it comes to physical violence or crime. If X couldn't help it, then X shouldn't be allowed to walk around freely since X is a loose cannon.

I agree with this man's assessment against the moral turds.

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 14:27:20

At 10/29/12 02:25 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I agree with this man's assessment against the moral turds.

I'm now tempted to pull a Romney.

BBS Signature

Response to Cassidy Goodman 2012-10-29 14:29:29

At 10/29/12 02:27 PM, Narcissy wrote: I'm now tempted to pull a Romney.

And that is...