Gramiscus
Gramiscus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-29 20:34:32 Reply

insanctuary, bruh, for reals.

if you were actually a flash animator or something like that maybe you'd belong here and have a reason to stay on newgrounds. however, you're not. so, why are you on this bbs?

i can't help but get this overwhelming vibe from you that the only reason you stay on newgrounds bbs is the security
that nobody wants to put in the time to reply soundly, much less read, any of the shit you write. so, you can get away with saying anything that comes out of your ass.

it's kind of like how kids don't like going to college because they were badasses as highschool seniors.

i mean, why arn't you on another forum like JREF... were you banned for some kind of aspergic spaz out or something?

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-29 20:38:59 Reply

At 10/29/12 08:34 PM, Gramiscus wrote: insanctuary, bruh, for reals.

I've got time to waste.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-29 20:41:02 Reply

At 10/29/12 08:38 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
I've got time to waste.

Shouldn't the messiah be busy?

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-29 20:42:20 Reply

At 10/29/12 08:41 PM, Entice wrote: Shouldn't the messiah be busy?

Nah, he's decided us puny mortals are not worthy of being saved so that clears up his schedule pretty much.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Gramiscus
Gramiscus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-29 20:44:03 Reply

At 10/29/12 08:38 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
I've got time to waste.

ok well that's fair

do you know anything about medicine: biology, chemistry, physics ... ?

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-29 20:50:24 Reply

The thread title is slightly misleading.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-29 20:53:08 Reply

At 10/29/12 08:34 PM, Gramiscus wrote:

Stuff about why Insanctuary should leave NG

When life revolves around sexuality

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say. "Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog "Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-29 21:06:35 Reply

At 10/29/12 08:53 PM, koopahermit wrote: Stuff about why Insanctuary should leave NG

NO. BAD. We do NOT do that here.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
CrazySquirrel124
CrazySquirrel124
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-29 21:19:54 Reply

At 10/29/12 08:53 PM, koopahermit wrote:
At 10/29/12 08:34 PM, Gramiscus wrote:
Stuff about why Insanctuary should leave NG

All in favor of sending Insanctuary to Beastforum, say "AYE".

Don't bitch about me greentexting.

tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 00:58:15 Reply

Alot of the "faggot" types I've met are the most disgusting narcissistic people I've ever met. I have nothing against gays at all, I don't care what you suck or fuck.

But the "faggot" types have always basically been like the catty slutty females that are self-conscious. I've always heard them make arguments about how disgusting females are and why being gay is sooo much better. They also see females as threats and seem to have a twisted fantasy of turning straight guys gay precisely for sexual reasons.

This is just based on the few "faggot" types I met. But holy shit were they fucked up.

I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 00:59:59 Reply

ITT: My opinion > yours and you should be banned for it.

Also, Insancutary is fucking with all of you.

Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 02:43:30 Reply

I can't agree more. I hate faggots aswell, with the definition you provided. I don't mind regular gay people at all though, as long as there not flaunting it around. If you simply like the same sex of your own, I don't mind. If you're a floating around, making noise kinda gay guy, I hate you.

PS: I died a little bit inside the day I found out Neil Patrick Harris was gay, mainly because in every show/movie he was in, he played an extremely straight guy. I don't mind it now that I know though.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 05:34:13 Reply

I'm not sure exactly what the point of responding here is but I'm working from home this week.

At 10/29/12 10:43 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
Love is an illusion, but loving is an art. Do you have short-term memory? Homosexuals inlove is no more to the point pedophiles like little kids (sexually) and 70+ year old white males love those benjamins (relations to love).

Spoken like someone who has no idea of what love means. Homosexuals can be 'in love' with each other because they can both experience the emotion of love and it can me a mutual experience. Children and money cannot reciprocate the emotion of romantic love. Whether the emotion felt by a pedophile is comparable to the emotion I feel towards my girlfriend is beside the point, because the object of their desire cannot consent to the relationship, hence why society views consenting love between homosexuals in a different light to romantic relationships between adults and children.

If you think 'love is an illusion' then what do you call the relationship between your mother and father (or your friends' mothers and fathers)? And then you follow it up with 'loving is an art' like you're pretending to be profound, again.

It's childish perversion, just as much as religion, conspiracies, politics are all part of one giant misconceived orgy of childish delusions.

Your opinions are childish delusions borne from the immature mind of someone who thinks he can't be wrong.

Actually, you are putting words in my mouth. My intellect is not why I have power over you; it's your blooming ignorance.

It is surprising that you think I'm ignorant when I could probably tell you more about a wide range of topics and world events than you could. It's tempting to ask you what you're doing with your life, whether you have a job, your relationship status and how old you are, because I have a strong hunch that I am beating you in all of these areas. But you'll think I'm more ignorant than you because you're the expert at feigning intelligence while you discriminate against sexual minorities on messageboards.

No, it's not retarded at all. This is retarded living, which is why our human race is so retarded. People are doing everything wrong like monkeys on LSD.

Where do you see yourself in five years time?

Alright, I made a mistake here. I got him mixed up with another guy who did die; woe is me. Oh well, Richard Dawkins can still defend himself.

Yes, you meant Christopher Hitchens probably, who said nothing about the gay gene - that's Richard Dawkins. And you still haven't provided evidence for Dawkins' opinions about genetics being misrepresented by gay people, nor have you linked to evidence of gay people calling 0.5 per cent of the animal world gay. Why haven't you done this yet? I've asked you for it like three times. Is it because you don't know what you're talking about, or were you just bullshitting?

Furthermore, don't drag Dawkins down with you - he would detest your viewpoints about homosexuality.

No, homosexuality is a delusion that has no evidence to back it up except childish monkeys that have no idea how psychology, biology or even how the world works. They are all sick puppies.

And what do you know about "psychology, biology or even how the world works"? You don't even have a job, you've never experienced love, and you previously said itt that my Sociology studies into gender "came from systematical vomit", so it's looking pretty likely that you have no basis for your claims of expertise in these areas and no academic or workplace training in any related area.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 05:51:36 Reply

At 10/30/12 05:34 AM, Earfetish wrote: I'm not sure exactly what the point of responding here is but I'm working from home this week.
At 10/29/12 10:43 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
Love is an illusion, but loving is an art. Do you have short-term memory? Homosexuals inlove is no more to the point pedophiles like little kids (sexually) and 70+ year old white males love those benjamins (relations to love).
Spoken like someone who has no idea of what love means. Homosexuals can be 'in love' with each other because they can both experience the emotion of love and it can me a mutual experience. Children and money cannot reciprocate the emotion of romantic love. Whether the emotion felt by a pedophile is comparable to the emotion I feel towards my girlfriend is beside the point, because the object of their desire cannot consent to the relationship, hence why society views consenting love between homosexuals in a different light to romantic relationships between adults and children.

To claim that love is always a normal function is not a normal function. You have to remember that we are falsely accusing of life's objects, and we misinterpret that everything around us are mere objects. Just because we have holes and can experience a feeling does not mean we should let it blindly lead us because of the comfort. People cut themselves. People kill. People lie and abuse people all for the feeling of love and comfort. Love is a feeling that is not associated to what we accuse of it for being.

If you think 'love is an illusion' then what do you call the relationship between your mother and father (or your friends' mothers and fathers)? And then you follow it up with 'loving is an art' like you're pretending to be profound, again.

They are individual minds that have a biologically shared trait. Nothing more. I don't love them because they are my parents. I love them as the individuals they are. There is no reason to force yourself to love that of which you do not love, and only for the sake of loving what we were conditioned to love.

It's childish perversion, just as much as religion, conspiracies, politics are all part of one giant misconceived orgy of childish delusions.
Your opinions are childish delusions borne from the immature mind of someone who thinks he can't be wrong.

Provide an argument. Don't say it. Explain it.

Actually, you are putting words in my mouth. My intellect is not why I have power over you; it's your blooming ignorance.
It is surprising that you think I'm ignorant when I could probably tell you more about a wide range of topics and world events than you could. It's tempting to ask you what you're doing with your life, whether you have a job, your relationship status and how old you are, because I have a strong hunch that I am beating you in all of these areas. But you'll think I'm more ignorant than you because you're the expert at feigning intelligence while you discriminate against sexual minorities on messageboards.

I'm not surprised. You are using a generic lifestyle to defend your position. You assume a job, a relationship and having a generic life defines you who you are as a person in world where jobs are of corrupt persons, relationships that are sincere and genuine are rare and a generic life that knows nothing of life. A mannequin that watches the real world through a window, as people dress you and undress you for their own generic purposes.

No, it's not retarded at all. This is retarded living, which is why our human race is so retarded. People are doing everything wrong like monkeys on LSD.
Where do you see yourself in five years time?

Lost, for this is the way it is. No manual. No truths. Endless complications and excuses.

Alright, I made a mistake here. I got him mixed up with another guy who did die; woe is me. Oh well, Richard Dawkins can still defend himself.
Yes, you meant Christopher Hitchens probably, who said nothing about the gay gene - that's Richard Dawkins. And you still haven't provided evidence for Dawkins' opinions about genetics being misrepresented by gay people, nor have you linked to evidence of gay people calling 0.5 per cent of the animal world gay. Why haven't you done this yet? I've asked you for it like three times. Is it because you don't know what you're talking about, or were you just bullshitting?

I don't stop to record the obvious. The obvious is that 0.5% of the animal kingdom are accused of acting in homosexual traits. The argument is there. Go ask gay people, then come back to me. The evidence you want is not on this side, it is on their side. They are the ones making the claim. I'm only redistributing in point of ingress to the complications they bear.

Furthermore, don't drag Dawkins down with you - he would detest your viewpoints about homosexuality.

Dawkins has only argued the moral side of homosexuality. There is no evidence of homosexuality in an objective sense.

No, homosexuality is a delusion that has no evidence to back it up except childish monkeys that have no idea how psychology, biology or even how the world works. They are all sick puppies.
And what do you know about "psychology, biology or even how the world works"? You don't even have a job, you've never experienced love, and you previously said itt that my Sociology studies into gender "came from systematical vomit", so it's looking pretty likely that you have no basis for your claims of expertise in these areas and no academic or workplace training in any related area.

I have a wonderful girlfriend who is struggling in this cold world along with I. We speak and we stand for what we have diligently sought for to be the truth. We do not give in to our personal needs and experiences, and we pay great respect to the perception of this world. We would both bleed and die for this world, while I could tell you that you would not bleed or die for this world. You would only bleed and die for what comforts you. I don't need to be comforted by what I have already embraced in life. I will continue to stand and breathe for the simple voice that I am -- even if that means I will live in alone, and be conemned for not having a job because I choose to be patient with my intentions and see if there are in opportune moments before I sell my mind and body to a trade that is just as imperfect as we are.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 06:13:56 Reply

To bring things back towards

At 10/30/12 12:59 AM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: ITT: My opinion > yours and you should be banned for it.

There's a pretty significant difference between stating a dissenting opinion and stating a dissenting opinion using only your own self-proclaimed intellectual superiority over everyone else as evidence and then explicitly calling everyone who disagrees with you either an idiot or mentally ill.

But that's almost beside the point. Homophobia is simply not a valid opinion morally, socially, politically, or scientifically, and homophobic arguments do not need or deserve to be seriously engaged with.

Also, Insancutary is fucking with all of you.

I thought so at first, too, but he's way too prolific and seems to actually use his account for normal shit/not be an alt or anything. I really want to believe you because the alternative is fucking terrifying, but I guess there are just actually people like this in the world.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 06:23:00 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:13 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: There's a pretty significant difference between stating a dissenting opinion and stating a dissenting opinion using only your own self-proclaimed intellectual superiority over everyone else as evidence and then explicitly calling everyone who disagrees with you either an idiot or mentally ill.

I'm not evidence. Neither of us are self-evident, for our own existence remains a mystery.

But that's almost beside the point. Homophobia is simply not a valid opinion morally, socially, politically, or scientifically, and homophobic arguments do not need or deserve to be seriously engaged with.

Homophobia is an argument for people who were raised to be disgusted by them. I'm not homophobic. What I am, though, is a simple person who sees you have no evidence for homosexuality. I've also explained that loving the same gender is not proof of homosexuality. I've also explained that love is an abused chemical system that we misinterpret and misconstrue for our own personal affairs. Before you accuse me of being self-proclaimed and using myself as evidence, you should pay attention to what the homosexual argument is founded upon.

I thought so at first, too, but he's way too prolific and seems to actually use his account for normal shit/not be an alt or anything. I really want to believe you because the alternative is fucking terrifying, but I guess there are just actually people like this in the world.

Your fear of me can blind you from being rational. Be cautious with how you perceive things in life; nothing is what it appears to be. You only want to hear and see what you want to hear and see. You expect me to provide you something outside of my supposed self-acclamations, while you are doing the same thing. You judge me by the way you perceive things and not for how they actually are. Judging the book by the cover is one thing, but judging the book without understanding the author's intentions is another.

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 06:37:44 Reply

Ugh, I accidentally left out the first part of my post. What I was going to say was:

To bring things back towards the actual topic a little, I just realized another potential reason why stereotypically "gay" behavior might actually be necessary: it creates a kind of cultural shorthand for "gay" that makes it easier for gay people to identify each other. I dunno, gay folks of NG, do you find it difficult or frustrating to suss out whether someone you might be interested in is also gay, or is finely honed gaydar just something that comes with the territory with some time and experience?

At 10/30/12 06:23 AM, Insanctuary wrote: I'm not evidence. Neither of us are self-evident, for our own existence remains a mystery.

Uh huh, and what about the whole openly insulting everyone who disagrees with you thing? Because really I find that even more noxious than the constant self-aggrandizement, though it's a close call.

Judging the book by the cover is one thing, but judging the book without understanding the author's intentions is another.

Well you'll have to forgive me, it's a little bit difficult to construe the author's intentions when the author intentionally writes in the most abstract, esoteric, pretentious, obnoxious way possible to make himself seem smarter than he is and distract from what appears to be at the core of it a total lack of substance.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 06:47:27 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:37 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: Uh huh, and what about the whole openly insulting everyone who disagrees with you thing? Because really I find that even more noxious than the constant self-aggrandizement, though it's a close call.

Procedures to test different reactions so I know how to react to each different reaction.

Well you'll have to forgive me, it's a little bit difficult to construe the author's intentions when the author intentionally writes in the most abstract, esoteric, pretentious, obnoxious way possible to make himself seem smarter than he is and distract from what appears to be at the core of it a total lack of substance.

The Bible is exactly that, but nobody is complaining because of social conditioning. For some reason people have spite towards me, which leads to hypocrisy, for this spite towards me is not healthy -- it is coming from a deeply rooted conflict between someone who speaks openly about the world and people's personal problems and those who remain reclusive to their own inner conflicts can do the same thing, but they don't get in trouble for it because they encourage the conflicts and put us on the comfort train. This world's people have been conditioned to let others do what they want, without understanding the art of perception and the great responsibilities we have, to assure critically thought out actions. This is the reason why they say this, they want to be left alone along with everybody else.

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 06:53:06 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:47 AM, Insanctuary wrote: For some reason people have spite towards me

That might have something to do with you constantly calling them insecure, insane, idiots and "retarded monkeys."

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 07:02:22 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:53 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: That might have something to do with you constantly calling them insecure, insane, idiots and "retarded monkeys."

No, I would not have done this, unless I was brought down whilst I was in a non-aggressive mindset. I toyed with people after they've degraded my passive side. I am not an instigator. You have to look at me more than what I am each day, but each day combined as one single time frame that developed me for what I am now. You can not base me off of several instances, where you fear my fearlessness for crossing into other people's comfort zones.

xSleekx
xSleekx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 09:42:17 Reply

Yeah, stop being such faggots, guys.

Sig created by Allhaillaharl

BBS Signature
SomeTurtle
SomeTurtle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 09:50:22 Reply

I actually agree with what your saying, but all and in all I don't associate the word faggot with any type of homosexual. As well if this bothers you you should also be bothered by heterosexuals who do nothing but talk about girls and "getting pussy", since they are doing the exact same thing but it is more socially tolerated.

As your little statement about bisexuals near the end has no bearing on the point you are trying to make, honestly it's irrelevant and seems like you just tact something on so you could include bisexual. Honestly that statement I don't have too many words for because I don't know how to describe how stupid of a statement it was.

Baby-Bottle-Bob
Baby-Bottle-Bob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 12:51:45 Reply

I got a story for you mother fuckers.

I've got a friend and we are very cool buddies. He is also straight. Not gay, not bisexual, but straight. Attracted to all kinds of women, women get his dick hard as fuck. So he is not attracted to men. But here's that catch, he was raised by two gay fathers, who are the nicest people I have ever met and supported him and everything he did. Hell, they even help helped him when finding a girlfriend. A STRAIGHT MAN RAISED BY TWO GAY FATHERS! Wow! How is that possible? Because that just goes to show that homosexuality is NOT SOME DISEASE like some people try to make. It is a natural part of life and until everyone stops being so fucking ignorant and starts to realize that, this world would be a better place and homosexuality would be such a fucking big issue like people like to make it...God Damnit...!

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 17:01:04 Reply

this is bullshit those gays should be expressing their sexuality but I should get to express my sexuality but the culture represses me so i cut my testicles with a razor and tell myself that I AM WORTH NOTHING

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
CrazySquirrel124
CrazySquirrel124
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to When life revolves around sexuality 2012-10-30 18:42:44 Reply

I hate people that enforce the gay stereotype, thasswhatI'msayin.

Don't bitch about me greentexting.