00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Petepan09 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

real monsters, heaven and hell now

1,515 Views | 12 Replies

So if you haven't been made aware there has been a recent improvement and genetic engineering. Super beings are being created and have been made that exceed logical explanation. They're kept under wraps of course, but these "monsters" that are neither human nor animal have an average life expectancy of 60-200 years. Some are cybernetic and have no soul but are part biological. Their functions are mandated by computer orders.

Many are malicious predators, like werewolves and tigermen. They have the intelligence of a human being, the lifespan of a human being, but the body capabilities of a beast. Their mandates are to live in the wild, and if you ever seen one you would either be eaten, or no one would believe you. Basically.

They're like angels and demons, and of course there is miraculous improvements in non-beast genetics but how much can you improve on the human form, and intelligence? They're like super soldiers except I do not know if they were made by the military or not.

They bump and crawl in the night, and maybe they were not genetically made and have been here/mating this entire time. I don't know. I suspect that they can be animagous as in, they can evolve/molt/change form periodically. It would allow them to live longer and change/evolve if necessary if their previous form proved not very adaptable to their environment. It does take much energy, pain and suffering to do so, with the possibility of infections and so on, but I think their immune systems are not the same as ours.

Miracles maybe do exist, maybe these beasts are angels and demons, maybe the demons are angels, do you ever see predators in the wild that are hunting? Not rarely, and if you do they're stalking you. Imagine that matched with human intelligence. Obviously some have no trace of humanity left in them, but don't think that they are stupid, or have lost intelligence. They're merely more predatorial. I think that they may be released by owners/controllers, the non human kind to awe/inspire/hunt the general masses at various times.

There are of course "goats". Things with horns, that may have tremendous energy and are maybe completely herbivorious, but I believe that they could probably eat meat.

It brings to question the limitations of psychonetic telepathy mind control and the capacity of 'double-souls' where one soul can inhabit more than one body without knowing it for survival, almost like voldemort splitting his souls, but more natural and not evil. This last part is more of a guess/hypothesis for beings to almost be cloned/be able to replace the brain stems memory banks, sort of like evolving.

and of course, dragons. They are not stupid, oh no, but they do not have any trace of humanity in them. Cuz they're so big. Roar. They like cow meat i bet. Delicious yummy cows.

What is the limitation to animal/human evolutionary capacities. What more could there possibly be?

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-27 16:42:49

At 10/27/12 04:42 PM, swaenK wrote: So if you haven't been made aware there has been a recent improvement and genetic engineering. Super beings are being created and have been made that exceed logical explanation. They're kept under wraps of course,

oh boy

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-27 16:45:03

pics or it didnt happen

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-27 16:46:26

At 10/27/12 04:45 PM, Jester wrote: pics or it didnt happen

I don't think conventional weapons would kill them. Grenade or rocket launchers probably. Even then they would see you had weapons and avoid you. They have probably superior human intelligence. If you did get a picture it would probably be from a great distance and you wouldn't be able to discern if it was a photoshop or not.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-27 16:54:15

At 10/27/12 04:46 PM, Entice wrote: Damn I hope demons exist

Well an assault rifle could kill the small ones obviously. Such a doom / castlevania esque scenario. War of the worlds bullshit, yet less aliens, more life on earth.

War of the worlds is sick as fuck, but I think the aliens are certain sects of people who have too much money/power who take what they want when they want it, and remove anyone who stands in their way with extreme prejudice. Sociopathic monsters, much like aliens who invade neighbouring worlds for things they want/need without any regard for who ever is currently there. Whether or not it is "for the good of us all"

I think there are just certain species of animals that are more magnificient and big than you could imagine but we are not aware of, or meant to be aware of. Perhaps some rich geneticists proud creations that he has trained.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-27 16:56:09

At 10/27/12 04:50 PM, Entice wrote:
At 10/27/12 04:46 PM, swaenK wrote: I don't think conventional weapons would kill them.
I defy convention

What would really suck is if there was a pack of them. If you can't beat em join em, I always say.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-27 17:14:59

At 10/27/12 05:00 PM, dem0lecule wrote: [Citations are needed]

Link, plz?

These are speculations, my imagination is my authority. I'm not claiming to have made a siting, but hey, i'm not not claiming either. Leave that up in the air.

I fathom that the bigger beasts, the ones that are the most "precious" for certain magical experiences, would hibernate or be dormant for most of their existence and perhaps live longer than 1000+ years. Held by an old cult that was formed for the specific implementation of these beasts. Their size cannot be estimated, but I know that they would take up your entire field of vision within a 500 meter range if they stood up tall. Their being would have to be electrically shocked into existence, kind of like a frankenstein effect.

I think that they would be less dormant or perhaps are held dormant when they're not in their natural element, which may be a certain temperature, gravity. All of these guesses cross the logical threshhold of human technology and if their age did exceed great numbers then it wouldn't fit into a human equation. They would exist to perform certain experiences and enact certain punishments or gifts. Err somethin. Perhaps they would only be able to exist for the duration of a pulse. Great things arent meant to last for ever.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-27 17:24:21

In terms of biblical referencing I believe the beasts to be a manifestation of "the devil" while any type of "angel" would maintain human characteristics.

Angels of course would be some sort of hand of God, and would be integral in doomsday scenarios.

Demons of course would be more like pawns/rooks/bishops in the chess game. The players obviously wouldn't want to be on the losing side, so I think there would be much trading/sacrifices/'miracles'. Good and bad would deffinitely be a fine edge to walk on.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-27 21:40:16

don't let the lovin stop

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-29 18:47:22

At 10/27/12 09:40 PM, RiverOfBloodyTears wrote: don't let the lovin stop

Sha

Totally reminds me of dark angel.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-30 02:49:59

At 10/29/12 07:41 PM, abbuw wrote:
At 10/27/12 05:09 PM, Entice wrote:
At 10/27/12 04:54 PM, swaenK wrote: Well an assault rifle could kill the small ones obviously.
What's an assault rifle?
You need one of THESE badass motherfuckers.

I would rather have a camera assuming the situation was grande. I think the important ones would do mass sightings at once. You really would want to kill it. Well maybe you would haha... But in this day and age I'm boot sure how much the would care about photographic evidence. Even if they were seen and photographed who would believe it. The only way the picture could be decent is if it was a super high quality lens. $1000 cameras kick ass. With lens that's another $750.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-30 02:51:46

Wouldnt* want to shoot it.

It would be like an escaped super monster from anther world perhaps.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to real monsters, heaven and hell now 2012-10-30 02:55:18

At 10/27/12 04:54 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 10/27/12 04:46 PM, Entice wrote: Damn I hope demons exist
Well an assault rifle could kill the small ones obviously.

I laughed hard at this.