New Topic Respond to this Topic
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Maya 2012-10-27 12:51:06 Reply

Hi! I am writing a scary story entitled "Maya" named after the girl in the story who goes missing and tells the conflict of Meredith, Maya's adopted sister trying to find her. It's already turning quite tragic, and I am only on the first chapter. If you wish to follow the story as it develops, it switches between first person and third person, as the main character, Meredith remembers key scenes that tell the reader key parts of the story. It will also show memories of the title character in the same manner if the story should switch focus to Maya, which it will several times throughout. Be sure to follow me on Wattpad for updates, and if you still want your story submitted to the anthology I am working on, now is your chance to get your story in by Halloween. The collaboration will not be finished by that point, but I should expect quite a few stories coming in.

To submit your story, simply submit it to

britishboxerdudley@gmail.com in the form of a word document, and I will make grammar and spelling corrections if need be. Try to be as scary and over the top as you can be. I want readers to have nightmares about this anthology. Keep up the submissions, guys! You're all doing wonderful!

Maya: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2497716-maya

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Maya 2012-10-27 13:56:37 Reply

I am done with Chapter 2 and done for the day! Now I have to study my ass off for Accounting tomorrow as well as finish some assignments. God, college sucks sometimes, but what can you do, right?

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature