00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dakale just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Moving to Japan?

5,710 Views | 91 Replies

Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:43:42

So my husband is re-enlisting in the Marines, got his station orders today, and it's Japan.

He put the choice on me on whether to go or not. I've never been one of those animefags who are like, "I want to move to Japan and teach English like one of my Japanese animus"

I can't think of any plus sides about this.

What do?

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:46:37

You should go and take pictures. You could show them to anime fags so they see that the real Japan isn't like in Dragonball Z.

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:49:54

Go be with your husband. Don't let people ruin your perception of Japan just because OMG ANIME KAWAIII. It's a beautiful country, unlike the shit hole you and me live in right now.

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:52:03

At 10/26/12 10:49 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Go be with your husband. Don't let people ruin your perception of Japan just because OMG ANIME KAWAIII. It's a beautiful country, unlike the shit hole you and me live in right now.

What's wrong with America, you communist bastard?

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:52:51

Go for it Tarah! Embrace the new culture and make memories! I'll have Jay watch California for you while you're away.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:53:38

Go, and take me with you.

I'll fit in your suitcase.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:53:47

At 10/26/12 10:52 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 10/26/12 10:49 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Go be with your husband. Don't let people ruin your perception of Japan just because OMG ANIME KAWAIII. It's a beautiful country, unlike the shit hole you and me live in right now.
What's wrong with America, you communist bastard?

America is being run by black trash.

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:55:19

At 10/26/12 10:43 PM, Tarah wrote:
What do?

My "Obvious Troll-dar" is off the charts!

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:55:20

I probably should have noted that it's a base that's filled with nothing but military and their whore wives so it's basically americanized as fuck.

Also, the local Japanese have been trying to get the base taken out for years, are extremely racist towards whites, and hate military.

Also also, there's curfews and restrictions.

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 22:55:47

I'm one of those people that only likes to stay where I'm from, and you're probably the same way. Traveling to Japan for anywhere between days to weeks would be fine, but living there for the long term? Hell no. If I were in a situation as close to yours as I could get, even with a loyal and loving wife, I would still stay behind because there really is no place like home. In the end, this is really your call to make. Don't take it lightly.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:11:00

Japan is a good country, the cities may be stupidly lively but the country side is great, if you get a nice house over there I say go for it, living near your husband would be a great thing. Afterall where you live isn't important it is who you live with.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:14:38

Sounds kinda cool. Jpana wouldnt be the best place to move to but its definitely not the worst. Id prefer it to america kinda.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:17:18

At least it's not China. Those people are REALLY unfriendly to foreigners.

The Chinese are pretty much just monsters in general.

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:19:26

At 10/26/12 11:17 PM, Darthdenim wrote: At least it's not China. Those people are REALLY unfriendly to foreigners.

The irony...

Just stay miserable.

Valar Morghulis []

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:19:29

At 10/26/12 11:17 PM, Darthdenim wrote: At least it's not China. Those people are REALLY unfriendly to foreigners.

I don't think her husband would really be stained there unless they were sent to war with them, I can't see China as being the type of place to welcome foreign armies.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:22:29

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:34:03

You probably should go to Japan to be with your husband. Considering that you're going to be on base much of the time, I guess you can think it's a little bit of America, and you could always tour Tokyo or the countryside, which from what I heard is lovely in the spring.

While there might be some distrust between you and the Japanese, you really won't find too much of it in most of the neighborhoods of Tokyo or in the other big cities. Out in the country on the other hand, I would imagine that most of the people aren't going to be that welcoming, so you might want to think about that before you go outside the city limits. It also would be wise to bring a lot of money too, because most shit in Japan tend to be quite pricey, especially some tourist shops that like to stick it to travelers and military folks.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:37:53

Get out and witness another country. It'll be refreshing and help dwindle your american ignorance.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:38:24

At 10/26/12 10:55 PM, Tarah wrote:
I probably should have noted that it's a base that's filled with nothing but military and their whore wives so it's basically americanized as fuck.

If this is the case then what was that whole OP for then?

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:41:25

Assassinate the emperor, cause war and have your husband returned.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:44:27

You're going to Okinawa which is far away from the mainland tarah.

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-26 23:46:59

At 10/26/12 10:55 PM, Tarah wrote: I probably should have noted that it's a base that's filled with nothing but military and their whore wives so it's basically americanized as fuck.
Also, the local Japanese have been trying to get the base taken out for years, are extremely racist towards whites, and hate military.
Also also, there's curfews and restrictions.
At 10/26/12 10:55 PM, saqwert wrote: Nope. Leave him, take half his shit, retire in French Polynesia, profit you bloodsucking harlot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Well if you don't think it will be worth it then don't go. On the other hand it would be a good idea to go with him.
Personally, I wouldn't do it but it's not my life that's going to be affected.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-27 00:01:35

don't go the okinawa base has restrictions curfews and the locals aren't the friendliest. and being stuck with nothing but wives would suuuuck. don't let the fucking weeboo faggots judge your decision be objective about it and make a lists of pros and cons.

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-27 00:06:38

Yeah, I've never thought of Japan as more of a go down for a week at most place.

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-27 00:09:46

Show those Japs how amazing American women can look.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-27 00:35:53

well weed is gayly illegal in japan

but they have cool wacky cartoons i would say go and get a job drawing cartoons for them wacky bastahds

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-27 00:42:29

wow, nothing like being a dick to people who like anime, generalizing the japanese, stating you hate what defends your country, and calling the women who associate with the men of your military whores. damn, i just can't figure out why people hate americans :s

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-27 00:53:49

At 10/27/12 12:42 AM, w7y7a7t7t wrote: wow, nothing like being a dick to people who like anime, generalizing the japanese, stating you hate what defends your country, and calling the women who associate with the men of your military whores. damn, i just can't figure out why people hate americans :s

well the weebo faggots on this forum is rampant. and when it comes to the japanese you can't help but to generalize. as for the woman its kinda true especially when it comes to bases it turns in to The Real House Wives with drama especially on the small bases like Okinawa.

and they just hate because we are better than most of the world.

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-27 00:54:56

At 10/27/12 12:42 AM, w7y7a7t7t wrote: wow, nothing like being a dick to people who like anime, generalizing the japanese, stating you hate what defends your country, and calling the women who associate with the men of your military whores. damn, i just can't figure out why people hate americans :s

people dont hate americans

americans hate americans

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Moving to Japan? 2012-10-27 01:00:23

At 10/27/12 12:56 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: Just like I can't help but generalize that you're probably a backwards gun toting piece of white trash that probably had an affair with his cousin while currently engaged to his sister.

at least I know how to defend myself exercising my 2nd amendment unlike alot of people who think the police can protect them when we're in a country were pizza gets delivered faster than a cop shows up on a 911 call. and your thinking of the south I live in the Upper Midwest with a job paying my taxes.

And because most people here are like you. ie a large piece of feces dressed in clothing

I think you made a perfect description of a Ethiopian.