New Topic Respond to this Topic
DJM4C
DJM4C
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Multiple Collaboration Project Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 11:03 PM Reply

Hello everyone. Before I get any further into the description, you have to have Fl studio. You also need to be relatively experienced with music, mixing, mastering, etc. I will provide any necessary instruments or sounds that we may use, and vice versa. Oh, and get Skype, if you don't already have one.

I am attempting to start a large collaboration project of up to 10 electronic music producers in order to locate the great music producers of Newgrounds, and to make a great song with them. I will give this up to Friday for people to give me a chance to take a look at their songs. Even if there is only 3 people trying out, and only 1 is good, then only 1 person will be collaborating with me ( I will be lenient in my "critiquing" if you will).

And remember, don't think of me as the leader of this whole thing, I am just trying to help myself and other people get noticed out there, as I am sure we all want to do. When people join this, everyone will be the leader. No one will be left out and everyone(hopefully) will contribute equally. This collaboration project could turn in to something more than just one song, possibly a YouTube channel, or a network; I will play it by ear. For now it is just a song. Don't feel like you have to submit either.

So I will give this up to Friday, the 26th 1200 PST. If you think your music is good, submit! I will take a good long look at all of your songs, and will also leave reviews and rates to help you out a bit.

A little bit about me: I have been playing music all my life. Different instruments include piano, guitar, trumpet, trombone, harmonica, drums, tuba, and now, FL studio 10. I have been working with Fl studio for 2 years now (found out about newgrounds about 6 months ago, started a Youtube channel 3 months ago), so you can say I can make music. Do not think I am all that great, I can tell you a lot of people do not like my music. I like all kinds of music, so if your music is good in mixing, mastering, and composure, you will receive great praise from me.

I am excited to see how people respond to this! Contact me on Newgrounds, Youtube, or Skype. My skype is michael.mcelroy17, feel free to hit me up, as I am on most of the day. Good luck!

DJM4C
DJM4C
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Multiple Collaboration Project Oct. 25th, 2012 @ 03:34 PM Reply

Haha well no repsonse. It is alright, no harm done, I will just keep doing what I am doing. I just wanted to help some people out, put a spice in some new music that's all. Don't feel obligated to join.

With regards,

DJ M4C

ALECXACE
ALECXACE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Multiple Collaboration Project Oct. 27th, 2012 @ 07:18 PM Reply

Well I may be late but I am interested :D