• 20 Replies
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-22 23:14:35

This is bullshit, and it needs to be dealt with.

Open letter to any high-ranking mod

camoshark
camoshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-22 23:23:57

Hmm, yeah, score whoring is quite common and is, in most cases, considered retarded and pointless at best, but this is getting out of hand and must, indeed, be dealt with.

KidDeception
KidDeception
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 00:38:48

At 10/22/12 11:23 PM, camoshark wrote: Hmm, yeah, score whoring is quite common and is, in most cases, considered retarded and pointless at best, but this is getting out of hand and must, indeed, be dealt with.

dont bother with it, i already tried, They dont care what goes down in that audio lounge.

and when you do do something, they shun you and then lock your thread up.

camoshark
camoshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 00:47:14

At 10/23/12 12:38 AM, KidDeception wrote:
At 10/22/12 11:23 PM, camoshark wrote: Hmm, yeah, score whoring is quite common and is, in most cases, considered retarded and pointless at best, but this is getting out of hand and must, indeed, be dealt with.
dont bother with it, i already tried, They dont care what goes down in that audio lounge.

Oh please, stop the QQ, the mods simply haven't had the power necessary to actually do much regarding these types of issues, and as I stated earlier, in most cases these types of things don't actually affect the portal in any meaningful way, this case being a rare exception.

Now I suggest you shut it and let the mods do what they must to get the job done.

KidDeception
KidDeception
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 00:51:53

At 10/23/12 12:47 AM, camoshark wrote:

Oh please, stop the QQ, the mods simply haven't had the power necessary to actually do much regarding these types of issues, and as I stated earlier, in most cases these types of things don't actually affect the portal in any meaningful way, this case being a rare exception.

Now I suggest you shut it and let the mods do what they must to get the job done.

"qq"ing and "shut it"? whooooooo keep talking tough keyboard warrior.
ill say what i want when I want.

Anyhow, its not like anything i stated isnt true. Instead of being weak about the whole situation, they should just be like "nah bro we cant do anything sorry." But instead these lames just make a snide remark and lock a thread. I only told the OP the truth. Prove me wrong.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 00:51:55

If they do nothing about this then I'm gonna be pissed. The job of a moderator is to take action when shit like this goes down, not silence those affected by it.

I love this website, but this guy is exploiting it, and making it harder for others to get their work heard. An acquaintance of his (one of the rappers from his "RMP" label, actually) already admitted to me that TEOM is using proxies (whatever those are, I know very little about this stuff) to boost his stats up here.

It's a shame. Your music should speak for itself. If you aren't good enough to make it to the top of the NG charts, keep practicing. Cheating your way to the top is not the way to do it.

KidDeception
KidDeception
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 00:58:28

At 10/23/12 12:51 AM, Teqneek wrote:

If they do nothing about this then I'm gonna be pissed. The job of a moderator is to take action when shit like this goes down, not silence those affected by it.

I love this website, but this guy is exploiting it, and making it harder for others to get their work heard. An acquaintance of his (one of the rappers from his "RMP" label, actually) already admitted to me that TEOM is using proxies (whatever those are, I know very little about this stuff) to boost his stats up here.

It's a shame. Your music should speak for itself. If you aren't good enough to make it to the top of the NG charts, keep practicing. Cheating your way to the top is not the way to do it.

They arent going to do anything bro. Sorry. Might as well find some greener pastures to put your music on if you really want to be heard. I mean if you really wanted to get back at these guys tho, Just go to the audio clean up thread and report all their music, Most of their music is mostly all Industry beats licensed and copywrited by Professional artists. If you cant take em off the charts, eliminate them completely. I dont give a damn enough to do so, but You seem to be itching to take em down so thats the best way.

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 01:12:06

There is more to this than you seem to know. We know who manipulated the votes the first time around. And it's not who you think it was.

And I'd like to point out that we are aware that someone (We know who you are) is manipulating the votes, and we will deal with it appropriately.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 01:32:16

At 10/23/12 01:12 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: We know who manipulated the votes the first time around. And it's not who you think it was.

Cool, I trust you will fix the problem. When you do, would you please update this thread letting us know how you remedied this?

I gotta say though- I find it extremely hard to believe someone other than TEOM is doing this. The tracks up there are all from him and his label, RealMuzikProductions. Seems kind of weird that he isn't in on this.

Actually fuck it I'll say it. Anything short of permabanning this dickhead will be unacceptable. He knows exactly what he's doing.

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 04:10:19

At 10/23/12 12:38 AM, KidDeception wrote: they shun you and then lock your thread up.

We don't like it when hypocrites blather on about zero-bombing.

Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 06:00:58

At 10/23/12 01:32 AM, Teqneek wrote: I gotta say though- I find it extremely hard to believe someone other than TEOM is doing this.

Then the one who ACTUALLY did it reached their goal. :o

la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 07:37:36

At 10/23/12 12:51 AM, Teqneek wrote:

When was this EVER true?

Never on NG, but I think it speaks for almost anything anywhere. Sorry to burst your idealistic bubble.

And for the record, I do think it's a shame the system works that way. It's prone to abuse, simple as.

Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 11:45:43

I know exactly what's the content by just reading your damn title!

Welp, it's sad that some asshole abuse the system blindly. I don't think this is enough evidence to give him a ban vacation, though.

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 12:24:59

At 10/23/12 11:45 AM, dem0lecule wrote: I know exactly what's the content by just reading your damn title!

Welp, it's sad that some asshole abuse the system blindly. I don't think this is enough evidence to give him a ban vacation, though.

Aside from the fact that this guy is quite obviously abusing the system to the extent that he should be banned, one of his labelmates confessed it to me, saying they were using "proxies" to boost their ratings. I can send a copy of the conversation to a mod if evidence is needed.

Anyway, I just thought this was bullshit and should have been dealt with. Purgatory said they're on to it and will address the situation, so I'll leave it to him. I'd just like an update when they do deal with it.

KidDeception
KidDeception
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 12:26:57

At 10/23/12 04:10 AM, BrokenDeck wrote:
At 10/23/12 12:38 AM, KidDeception wrote: they shun you and then lock your thread up.
We don't like it when hypocrites blather on about zero-bombing.

the faggots bombed my shit first frequently, along with mass others and I responded, and this was after I spoke to the cornball TEOM on twitter and he blatently said he was going to Bomb my shit on twitter.

Problem?

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 12:33:22

At 10/23/12 12:26 PM, KidDeception wrote: the faggots bombed my shit first frequently, along with mass others and I responded, and this was after I spoke to the cornball TEOM on twitter and he blatently said he was going to Bomb my shit on twitter.

Problem?

This is the very logic that spreads the idea of 0-bombing other people.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
KidDeception
KidDeception
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 12:52:45

At 10/23/12 12:33 PM, Step wrote:
At 10/23/12 12:26 PM, KidDeception wrote: the faggots bombed my shit first frequently, along with mass others and I responded, and this was after I spoke to the cornball TEOM on twitter and he blatently said he was going to Bomb my shit on twitter.

Problem?

Well do something about it then. obviously as you stated this hasnt been the first thread about this situation. I bombed strictly out of retalliation and not only for myself but for the other artists as well. matter of fact, Instead of dropping them with Zero bombs, instead i went to the other artists music pages and started out passing out 5s just to make up for the bombs they were recieving.

Heres the convo i had with this cornball back in august when this shit first went down..... the lame deleted all his tweets tho, cause he knew he incriminated himself.

KidDeception
KidDeception
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 12:57:34

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v622/Syxx66/?action=view&c urrent=convo.jpgAt 10/23/12 12:52 PM, KidDeception wrote:

At 10/23/12 12:33 PM, Step wrote:

Problem?
Well do something about it then. obviously as you stated this hasnt been the first thread about this situation. I bombed strictly out of retalliation and not only for myself but for the other artists as well. matter of fact, Instead of dropping them with Zero bombs, instead i went to the other artists music pages and started out passing out 5s just to make up for the bombs they were recieving.

Heres the convo i had with this cornball back in august when this shit first went down..... the lame deleted all his tweets tho, cause he knew he incriminated himself.

behold..........................

dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 13:00:49

The probability here is high for something else to happen, such as revenge. I won't speak out freely 'cause some mod would tell me to shut up again. You know what to do, lol.

At 10/23/12 12:52 PM, KidDeception wrote:
instead i went to the other artists music pages and started out passing out 5s just to make up for the bombs they were recieving.

Here is the problem. 5'ing other won't help. Are you doing this because you think you would be a good Samaritan? Or do you do this for your own profits?

Of course, good trolls aren't gonna leave loose ends behind.

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Open letter to any high-ranking mod 2012-10-23 14:06:58

Before this turns into an all out rage fest, I'm locking this thread. We will do what needs to be done, and please don't create any more threads of this sort, if you have issues with activity on the audio portal, send a PM to an audio mod instead.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature