Be a Supporter!
Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:17 AM Reply

Ayyo, go over to this here site and do the whole kajigger, post whatever score you get. I got a 9.01/10, hotwheelsbeatthat.

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:23 AM Reply

my half-top lap-top has no camera :/

should get a new computer but moneyyyyyyyy

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:25 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:23 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: my half-top lap-top has no camera :/

should get a new computer but moneyyyyyyyy

u por bby, ill put u in my prayrs tonite, k?

Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:27 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:17 AM, Skaren wrote: Ayyo, go over to this here site and do the whole kajigger, post whatever score you get. I got a 9.01/10, hotwheelsbeatthat.

.

Anaface

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:29 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:27 AM, Jester wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:17 AM, Skaren wrote: Ayyo, go over to this here site and do the whole kajigger, post whatever score you get. I got a 9.01/10, hotwheelsbeatthat.
.

I like how you're posting the cat picture because you scored two points lower than me.

Be jealous gurl.
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:33 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:29 AM, Skaren wrote:

I like how you're posting the cat picture because you scored two points lower than me.

Be jealous gurl.

I don't need a computer to tell me I look sexyasfuck

Anaface

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:34 AM Reply

Oh man, this absolutely made my day

Anaface


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:36 AM Reply

I thought this thread was called analface and I was eating my dinner and I was absolutely disgusted


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:36 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:34 AM, Xenomit wrote: Oh man, this absolutely made my day.

An important thing to note about this program: Anaface can not take neckbeards into account whilst judging someone's looks.

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:36 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:25 AM, Skaren wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:23 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: my half-top lap-top has no camera :/

should get a new computer but moneyyyyyyyy
u por bby, ill put u in my prayrs tonite, k?

I'll cremate your parents

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:38 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:36 AM, Skaren wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:34 AM, Xenomit wrote: Oh man, this absolutely made my day.
An important thing to note about this program: Anaface can not take neckbeards into account whilst judging someone's looks.

The only place on my body that has any hair is the top of my skull

So yeah, keep being jealous


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
SkareBear
SkareBear
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:38 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:36 AM, Urban-Champion wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:25 AM, Skaren wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:23 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: my half-top lap-top has no camera :/

should get a new computer but moneyyyyyyyy
u por bby, ill put u in my prayrs tonite, k?
I'll cremate your parents

They aren't even Jewish, what is wrong with you.


Guess who.

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:40 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:38 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:36 AM, Skaren wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:34 AM, Xenomit wrote: Oh man, this absolutely made my day.
An important thing to note about this program: Anaface can not take neckbeards into account whilst judging someone's looks.
The only place on my body that has any hair is the top of my skull

So yeah, keep being jealous

I think it's odd that you've posted pictures of your cock on the BBS but not your face.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:41 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:40 AM, Jester wrote: I think it's odd that you've posted pictures of your cock on the BBS but not your face.

Because I look much younger than I actually am

It's like the opposite of Jay, he's 23 (or something, I'm within a few years of accuracy) but he looks like he's 35


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:44 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:38 AM, SkareBear wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:36 AM, Urban-Champion wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:25 AM, Skaren wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:23 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: my half-top lap-top has no camera :/

should get a new computer but moneyyyyyyyy
u por bby, ill put u in my prayrs tonite, k?
I'll cremate your parents
They aren't even Jewish, what is wrong with you.

I remember when alts were cool too

maybe someday I'll become a taxidermist so I can skin them and drape their preserved skin over your bedroom windows

i don't think that's against any religion

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:51 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:44 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: I remember when alts were cool too

maybe someday I'll become a taxidermist so I can skin them and drape their preserved skin over your bedroom windows

i don't think that's against any religion

I posted with the alt because I hit my max of 4 replies per topic, I remember when acting tough on the internet was cool too.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:52 AM Reply

Fuck I knew my nose was too wide now I can never feel pretty again. :((

Anaface

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:57 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 02:51 AM, Skaren wrote:
At 10/21/12 02:44 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: I remember when alts were cool too

maybe someday I'll become a taxidermist so I can skin them and drape their preserved skin over your bedroom windows

i don't think that's against any religion
I posted with the alt because I hit my max of 4 replies per topic, I remember when acting tough on the internet was cool too.

i was being completely serious

if i didn't mention that

if i'm not acting tough and being cool no one else will

Anaface

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 04:17 AM Reply

8.59 out of 10.

But the site is not precise enough to actually tell you how you look. Since it's possible to drastically change your score with changing the points slightly.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 04:19 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 04:17 AM, LiquidFire wrote: 8.59 out of 10.

But the site is not precise enough to actually tell you how you look. Since it's possible to drastically change your score with changing the points slightly.

That's why you fine tune the points to make sure it's perfectly over everything

The whole system is just meant to measure how closely your face matches the golden ratio for your gender


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 04:23 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 04:19 AM, Xenomit wrote: That's why you fine tune the points to make sure it's perfectly over everything

The whole system is just meant to measure how closely your face matches the golden ratio for your gender

Except you won't know for sure since most people will fine tune it so they get a higher score instead of a correct score, just to feel good with them self.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 04:24 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 04:23 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 10/21/12 04:19 AM, Xenomit wrote: That's why you fine tune the points to make sure it's perfectly over everything

The whole system is just meant to measure how closely your face matches the golden ratio for your gender
Except you won't know for sure since most people will fine tune it so they get a higher score instead of a correct score, just to feel good with them self.

You'd have to know what the golden ratio is...

Although, I guess you could just google it


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 07:19 AM Reply

I once told a chick that she was hott because her face was symmetrically PERFECT in everyway, but i think that made her feel uneasy


Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 07:22 AM Reply

I don't need the internet to tell me that my ears are too small and my nose is crooked :( I already know.
But I took the quiz anyways. And my score was around 8-something.
I used a bad picture tho...theres no way I could get a score that high.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
WillCo
WillCo
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 08:44 AM Reply

Couldn't resist.

Anaface

saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 10:15 AM Reply

I don't agree with this

Anaface

Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 10:33 AM Reply

i got 8.42 this fucking piece of shit is broken i am no more than a 4 and a half fucking WWOW broken piece of SHIT fuck this anaface bullshit fuck this thread and FUCK OP and EVERYOINE pasted in it i cant BELIEVE this bullSHIT


I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 01:37 PM Reply

At 10/21/12 10:15 AM, saqwert wrote: I don't agree with this

Well you can't expect to put a monkey in a human beauty test and have it score high.

Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 04:21 PM Reply

what am i doing wrong

Anaface


BBS Signature
Freaki-boy92
Freaki-boy92
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Anaface Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 05:58 PM Reply

i got 8.02/10.

but then i know i'm a handsome fucker.