Be a Supporter!

Black girls and hallways

  • 2,433 Views
  • 39 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
SloppyMoe606
SloppyMoe606
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Black girls and hallways 2012-10-20 23:21:34 Reply

Okay, I'm not trying to be racist, this is just an observation I've noticed at my school. Why is it that whenever the bell rings to walk to the next class, it's always black girls who stand in groups of 5 RIGHT in the middle of the hallway, or walk really slow while talking about stupid girl crap. Whenever I walk by the school lunchroom, I hear security everyday saying, "Okay, you need to stop blocking the hallway" to them all the time.

I've seen no other race or gender do that except black girls specifically. This always results in everyone that's trying to get to class having to find a way around them while plowing through other kids, or waiting for their fatass to stop moving so slow so they can get around.

WHY!


BBS Signature
KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-20 23:25:42 Reply

Psh, I would just plow right through them, that's what I do whenever people do that shit at my school, or on sidewalks. If you're going to be stupid and block the whole hallway, I'm going to go through you. Simple as that.


Movie reviews...
"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-20 23:27:29 Reply

You should throw some chicken across the hallway. Get the traffic moving.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-20 23:37:06 Reply

Is it the same specific girls everyday?

If so, it's not the race/gender, it's the people.

coolerythanyou
coolerythanyou
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-20 23:44:22 Reply

Lol same shit in my school.


I wish I could fly .

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-20 23:46:28 Reply

At 10/20/12 11:25 PM, KillerSkull wrote: Psh, I would just plow right through them, that's what I do whenever people do that shit at my school, or on sidewalks. If you're going to be stupid and block the whole hallway, I'm going to go through you. Simple as that.

One does not simply plow through a group of black females. They have strength in numbers, and can be quite ferocious when threatened. And so help you if the Alpha comes by to defend the rest of the group herself.

She's the one with the biggest weave
saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-20 23:46:53 Reply

Yeah I remember that from high school. Then when you say something they all pounce on you


BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-20 23:47:37 Reply

Because you're a racist and too scared of black people to politely say excuse me.


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
SloppyMoe606
SloppyMoe606
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 00:03:01 Reply

At 10/20/12 11:47 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote: Because you're a racist and too scared of black people to politely say excuse me.

No, because almost every black girl in the school (which is basically in the middle of the ghetto of my town) is extremely loud, violent and angry to almost everything that moves. Saying "excuse me" politely would just get them screaming, "EXCUSE YOU? WHAT U SAY WHITE BOY" back to me :(. It's not racist if that's what would really happen.


BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 00:58:33 Reply

At 10/21/12 12:03 AM, SloppyMoe606 wrote:

Saying "excuse me" politely would just get them screaming, "EXCUSE YOU? WHAT U SAY WHITE BOY" back to me :(. It's not racist if that's what would really happen.

Except that wouldn't happen. So it is racist.


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 01:12:03 Reply

At 10/21/12 01:00 AM, Xenomit wrote: How the fuck do you know?

Because the world does not exist within the mind of Rush Limbaugh.


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 01:30:31 Reply

At 10/21/12 01:12 AM, BizzarroPMP wrote:
At 10/21/12 01:00 AM, Xenomit wrote: How the fuck do you know?
Because the world does not exist within the mind of Rush Limbaugh.

It very well could happen. At least in jr high/middle or elementary school.


"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 56
Artist
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 01:33:48 Reply

Pakistani groups did the same thing at my high school, as I recall.

ZombieMonkey
ZombieMonkey
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 01:36:55 Reply

At 10/21/12 01:13 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/21/12 01:12 AM, BizzarroPMP wrote:
At 10/21/12 01:00 AM, Xenomit wrote: How the fuck do you know?
Because the world does not exist within the mind of Rush Limbaugh.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Are you home schooled or something? Have you seen the average black girl?

I'm starting to wonder if you have.


"I need a katana to slice a banana"

Nghelper-1
Nghelper-1
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 01:42:20 Reply

wow u r rasist

ZombieMonkey
ZombieMonkey
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 01:46:42 Reply

At 10/21/12 01:38 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/21/12 01:36 AM, ZombieMonkey wrote: I'm starting to wonder if you have.
Well, all I'm saying is that the story is the same for me, and everyone I've ever talked to that went to a public school

But you're claiming that being a black girl = rude and obnoxious.


"I need a katana to slice a banana"

JBK
JBK
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 01:54:24 Reply

At 10/21/12 01:51 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/21/12 01:46 AM, ZombieMonkey wrote: But you're claiming that being a black girl = rude and obnoxious.
In most cases, that's what it seems

That's racist. We call them sassy now and it is viewed as a positive characteristic which displays a rich self-confidence.


"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
pumpernicklegawd
pumpernicklegawd
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 01:59:52 Reply

At 10/21/12 12:03 AM, SloppyMoe606 wrote:
At 10/20/12 11:47 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote: Because you're a racist and too scared of black people to politely say excuse me.
No, because almost every black girl in the school (which is basically in the middle of the ghetto of my town) is extremely loud, violent and angry to almost everything that moves. Saying "excuse me" politely would just get them screaming, "EXCUSE YOU? WHAT U SAY WHITE BOY" back to me :(. It's not racist if that's what would really happen.

If these girls come from the ghetto of your town, then you really shouldn't blame their color. The way I see it, they just come from the shitty part of town, come from poor homes, and don't know how to act. If their was nothing but whites in the "ghetto" of your town, they would act the same way.


Just when you think you have all the answers i change the questions

BBS Signature
pumpernicklegawd
pumpernicklegawd
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 02:26:11 Reply

At 10/21/12 02:11 AM, Xenomit wrote: It's not because they're black, it's because most of them were raised by people that were raised by people that had nowhere to live but poor ass rundown neighborhoods

I, being a black guy, completely agree with you. There are a lot of people who are my color that act like this. All I'm trying to make clear is that their just products of their shitty enviorments.


Just when you think you have all the answers i change the questions

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 02:39:30 Reply

At 10/21/12 02:26 AM, jeremyjamal wrote:
they're* just products of their shitty enviorments.

That's never the best excuse.


"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
funnyman46
funnyman46
  • Member since: Jun. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 02:43:14 Reply

I feel like saying excuse me works fine. I don't understand why they would get mad unless you're like being a dick to them. You just have to be calm.


Yay, more jokes!

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 02:45:06 Reply

At 10/20/12 11:44 PM, coolerythanyou wrote: Lol same shit in my school.

this


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 02:45:49 Reply

Well yeah, welcome to public school. It's actually quite interesting, the social norms of different cliques and race/gender groups. Most are subtle, however the common Black teenager, based off of overwhelming personal and external observation, tend to have the most pretentious showing of habits for group behavior.

On average, there are two kinds of blacks, the black who is least influenced by the American black culture (the ones that are hard to tell from other races because they don't retain a very significant cultural signature) and those that are heavily influenced by the common motifs of American Black culture such as being "gangsta" or the "ghetto" kind of blacks. There are several kinds of ghetto sub cultures but the black ghetto subculture is the most relevant in this case.

Hanging in large numbers, talking and never being one of the first in the class is one tell tale sign of this particular group. This can be deduced due to the psychological effects of the group mentality, if your friends are in other classes than you'd be considered a social pariah for not wanting to stay in the hall and chatting with them, it would be you putting education over socializing and that just doesn't fucking happen in High school, especially amongst black teenagers who have a sense of "education don't mean shit" kind of attitude, even if they know better, the mentality of the group is that it is just so, therefore one must conform.

You maybe thinking "well that doesn't happen with JUST black kids" and you're right, it doesn't, however hanging in large numbers is a characteristic of them and because of that they are noticed more. It is also because of they're large group that moving from one spot would be troublesome, therefore, they select a spot to "meet up" and thus you have your clogged halls.

This can all be deduced from logic and prior knowledge of behavioral patterns which we ALL possess. So no, you aren't being "racist" by observing something so common, in fact, calling it "racist" is A. A blatant misuse of the word "racist" and B. Down right ignorant of something that has been witnessed by hundreds of others, and I'm sure if they did a social data collection of "High School Student behavioral patterns amongst races", it would be consistent with what I have described above.


Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 03:05:13 Reply

At 10/21/12 02:48 AM, Xenomit wrote: This, is exactly right

How come I'm never able to get my point across, yet other people do it for me so perfectly?

I just like blabbing on, you get the point, you just say it too bluntly. Try elaborating a little. :P

And for this particular thing, categorizing blacks as "ghetto" and "civilized" does seem to be a little too basic, but honestly, that's how it is a lot of the time.

I consider it like this, you have your "Obama" blacks, and your "Tupac" blacks. Not everyone is entirely subjugated to influence by their cultures, so by "civilized" I do not mean the other to be barbaric or anything like that, just that they are more like most whites (the dominant culture in America) When people think black culture, they think going back to Africa and hunting with spears African-American culture, that kind of culture isn't the same as the current American Black culture. The American Black culture is pretty much all about embracing hardship and glorifying rebellious spirit, being a rapper, not caring about the law, and glorifying the "ghetto" lifestyle. This culture was pretty much born after the Civil Right movements, the down trodden "ghettoed" blacks of yesterday were then considered heroes and survivors of prejudice.

I'm not an expert on this touchy sort of culture that is slightly hard to grasp but it is clear that divergence of some kind occurred post Civil rights movement era and resulted in the Black culture we have today, though it is not present in all blacks, one cannot deny that it has tremendous influence over many Black Americans.


Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 04:42:18 Reply

At 10/21/12 02:48 AM, Xenomit wrote: This, is exactly right

How come I'm never able to get my point across, yet other people do it for me so perfectly?

Because you often don't elaborate and also talk shit out of your ass


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 04:52:52 Reply

At 10/21/12 04:46 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/21/12 04:42 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Because you often don't elaborate and also talk shit out of your ass
That's not shit out of my ass, that's still retaining to the point brought across on here several times, and the one most widely accepted

Saying "I haven't met them all, I've seen them all" is still talking shit out of your ass.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 05:03:15 Reply

At 10/21/12 04:55 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/21/12 04:52 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Saying "I haven't met them all, I've seen them all" is still talking shit out of your ass.
It's the blunt way of saying "you've seen one, you've seen em all"

Which is true in this case, they're either on the civilized side, or the rapper gangster ghetto side

Hell, a black person has even said that

Then you should work on expressing yourself better, since you're obviously not very good at it. Which is also, most likely, why most people on this site find you extremely obnoxious.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 05:16:37 Reply

At 10/21/12 05:10 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/21/12 05:03 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Then you should work on expressing yourself better, since you're obviously not very good at it. Which is also, most likely, why most people on this site find you extremely obnoxious.
That's inaccurate, about 6-7 of the regulars find me obnoxious, the rest either think I'm alright, or are neutral

I can't tell for sure how many dislikes you, but neither can you. Since just because they don't show any negative feelings towards you, doesn't mean they don't exist.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 06:55:13 Reply

It's because you're in school and everyone is a cunt.

At 10/20/12 11:37 PM, T3XT wrote: Is it the same specific girls everyday?

If so, it's not the race/gender, it's the people.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Art Lover
Response to Black girls and hallways 2012-10-21 10:31:12 Reply

well i think uh wel this is an odd observation ok well uh well uhm oh ohkay well uh ahh