Be a Supporter!

Obama or Mitt Romney?

  • 1,710 Views
  • 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 07:28 AM Reply

One is a rich, constipated monkey and the other is a blithering monkey that slips on its own banana peels.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 10:20 AM Reply

At 10/20/12 07:28 AM, Insanctuary wrote: One is a rich, constipated monkey and the other is a blithering monkey that slips on its own banana peels.

I assume the latter is referring to Obama. I'd call you racist for calling him a monkey, but you did the same to Romney.

I support Obama.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 11:52 AM Reply

At 10/20/12 10:20 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 10/20/12 07:28 AM, Insanctuary wrote: One is a rich, constipated monkey and the other is a blithering monkey that slips on its own banana peels.
I assume the latter is referring to Obama. I'd call you racist for calling him a monkey, but you did the same to Romney.

I support Obama.

Considering you think there happens to be any logic in assuming someone to be racist for calling someone of a different colour a specific word or making a specific joke is as banal as watching Mitt Romney and Obama throw shit at each other in a completely useless program in a completely useless system created by completely useless men who want completely useless agents to fuel their completely useless lives.

Fuck the system.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Mitt Money.

This sums up it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc&feature=g-all-xit


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 06:25 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 11:52 AM, Insanctuary wrote:

I agree with this

Fuck the system.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Mitt Money.

But the video was stupid.


BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 06:37 PM Reply

I support, Brit Obomney

Obama or Mitt Romney?


BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 07:02 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 06:25 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: But the video was stupid.

Shows how simple the political games are, don't it?


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 07:41 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 07:02 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/20/12 06:25 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: But the video was stupid.
Shows how simple the political games are, don't it?

Sadly if you look at it though a more well rounded and broad view it highlights the low level of intelligence and common sense of the general public as it is they that have let serious issues get turned into nothing more than a prime time Television game show.


BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 10:08 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 07:41 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Sadly if you look at it though a more well rounded and broad view it highlights the low level of intelligence and common sense of the general public as it is they that have let serious issues get turned into nothing more than a prime time Television game show.

Let's try some word play here! How about... 'Enterstainment'?


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 01:15 AM Reply

would support Obama just to spite the GOP for absolutely not having it's shit straight by any standards, but would rather support the 3rd party.


ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature
Armissea
Armissea
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 04:30 AM Reply

Either dont vote go to sleep.

Im the tag team champions

Piemix
Piemix
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 12:36 PM Reply

At 10/21/12 04:30 AM, Armissea wrote: Either dont vote go to sleep.

Im the tag team champions

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

Obama or Mitt Romney?

FightingSeraph
FightingSeraph
  • Member since: May. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 04:29 PM Reply

Why vote for either one while you guys can vote for Gary Johnson instead? I mean, both candidates Obama and Romney support the war in Afghanistan, the bailouts, the War on Drugs, Gitmo, Tax increases, spending increases, and the Patriot Act.


I'm not impressed with the way things are going here.
Old Music|Artistic Progress|Current Music
MSN & Trillian: Ask first.

Jmayer20
Jmayer20
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 04:23 AM Reply

Am going to vote for Obama and here's why. First off I think Obama had a good presidency. He gave us 4 million job. Things are slowly on the road to recovery (slowly because the republicans appose every thing Obama dose.) Most republicans are against Obama's health care plan but that is mainly because they did not look at it and just listen to the propaganda and lies made up by Fox News. The republican plan for heath care has pretty much always been "don't get sick, if you do get sick die quickly." Also Obama toke out Osama Bin Laden and fixed foreign.

Now lets look at Romney. Romney is not able to answer tough questions. Example Romney says that he will increase spending on the military, decrease the debt and decrease taxes. He says he will pay for all this by getting ride of loop holes. Now here's were the tough question comes in. When Romney's asked "how are you going to close those loop holes" he ether changes the subject or say I cannot answer that at this time.

I think the real reason he can't answer that question is because he does not have a plan to close up the loop holes. Its just hot air used to trick stupid people into thinking he will give us every thing with no negatives. As for Romney's economic plan its the same as Bushes economic plan which got plan. Lower taxes (mainly for the rich oh excuse me "job creators") and get ride of more government regulation which caused the banking corruption which in turn caused the housing market to collapse.

Really if you think about it Romney's hole campaign is Obama is not fixing the problem we caused fast enough so vote us back in so we can use the same Economic policy that got us into this recession in the first place. If things are slowly improving under the current policy and things got worse under the old policy then why go back to the old policy?

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 08:59 AM Reply

At 10/20/12 07:28 AM, Insanctuary wrote: One is a rich, constipated monkey and the other is a blithering monkey that slips on its own banana peels.

Great assessment of the choices. Oh wait, no it's not.
Obama supporter only because Romney is evil incarnate. He WILL balance the budget if he gets in, but the unemployment rate is going up, because he would run this country just like Bain Capital (fire everybody til the company becomes profitable)


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 02:25 PM Reply

Romney's foreign policy in a nutshell


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 04:20 PM Reply

How do you know Obama suffers from constipation?

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 05:04 PM Reply

I'm voting for Obama, simply because he is [half] Black.


"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 08:00 PM Reply

Well, at least for once Insanctuary is keeping is psuedo-philosophical smartassery out of General.

Spackled
Spackled
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 08:19 PM Reply

Neither. Gary Johnson 2012!


My profile page!
"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."
- Gagsy

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 08:59 PM Reply

I'm going for Mitt Romney. Were being much to gentle in foreign policy, and that alone makes me mad.


BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 09:08 PM Reply

At 10/24/12 08:59 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I'm going for Mitt Romney. Were being much to gentle in foreign policy, and that alone makes me mad.

Yeah, we need to me more aggre-

Obama or Mitt Romney?

Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 25th, 2012 @ 12:26 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 11:52 AM, Insanctuary wrote: This sums up it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc&feature=g-all-xit

I KNEW you were going to bring that video up. Too bad Abraham Lincoln is dead.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Jmayer20
Jmayer20
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 26th, 2012 @ 10:48 AM Reply

At 10/24/12 08:19 PM, Spackled wrote: Neither. Gary Johnson 2012!

3rd party candidates never win, all they do is split the vote.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 26th, 2012 @ 11:30 AM Reply

At 10/24/12 09:08 PM, Feoric wrote: Yeah, we need to me more aggre-

WOAH, now that is crazy. Surely there are more enemy combatants on the other side that died than civilians?


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 26th, 2012 @ 12:20 PM Reply

At 10/26/12 11:30 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 10/24/12 09:08 PM, Feoric wrote: Yeah, we need to me more aggre-
WOAH, now that is crazy. Surely there are more enemy combatants on the other side that died than civilians?

Not unless you think we killed over 1 million members of Al-Qaeda.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 26th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM Reply

At 10/24/12 09:08 PM, Feoric wrote:
At 10/24/12 08:59 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I'm going for Mitt Romney. Were being much to gentle in foreign policy, and that alone makes me mad.
Yeah, we need to me more aggre-

I agree with you but the chart is kind of misleading since it excludes enemy combatants completely.

FizCap
FizCap
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 26th, 2012 @ 09:50 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 06:25 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/20/12 11:52 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
I agree with this

Fuck the system.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Mitt Money.
But the video was stupid.

How dare you call one of epic rap battles of history's songs stupid...Anyways Obama since he had more experience in the house than Romney.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 27th, 2012 @ 11:33 AM Reply

At 10/24/12 04:23 AM, Jmayer20 wrote: Am going to vote for Obama and here's why. First off I think Obama had a good presidency. He gave us 4 million job.

And 16% unemployment.

:Things are slowly on the road to recovery (slowly because the republicans appose every thing Obama dose.)

Hmm. Obama seems to be one of the few presidents in history that have a problem with this. Excuses excuses.

:Most republicans are against Obama's health care plan but that is mainly because they did not look at it

How could they look at it? "You have to pass it to see what's in it" says Nanci Pelosi. Of course they voted against something they weren't even allowed to read.

:The republican plan for heath care has pretty much always been "don't get sick, if you do get sick die quickly."

Really? IIRC, the Vice President Bush (under Reagan) was postulating about tax funded healthcare, Bush Jr. expanded and created new medicare benefits, and Romney actually passed the the predecessor to Obamacare. In fact, Obama pointed to Romney's plan as a blueprint for his. So there's 3 specific examples of you buying into left wing media LIES.

:Also Obama toke out Osama Bin Laden and fixed foreign.

Obama authorized the cold blooded murder/assissination of a civilian with no trial. Awesome. And what foreign relations have been fixed? Obama snubs Israel frequently. Sent 30K troops to Afhanistan. Funded/backed more mid-east revolutions. Empowered radical Islam by "spiking the football" (his words) on the Bin Laden thing. A US ambassador was denied extra security THREE TIMES, and was tortured and murdered by the same revolutionaries we funded. Many Islamic dictatorships are strengthening their bonds with Chine and Russia. China has increased it's military strength. Which of these is "fixed" to you?

I think the real reason he can't answer that question is because he does not have a plan to close up the loop holes.

He's actually mentioned and explained his plan SEVERAL times. Choosing to ignore it is just that. A choice. Just like Obama chooses to ignore it.

:Its just hot air used to trick stupid people into thinking he will give us every thing with no negatives.

Yeah, Obama would never do something like that, would he?

:As for Romney's economic plan its the same as Bushes economic plan which got plan.

Actually, if you paid attention to reality, you'd see Obama's plan, not Romney's, is closer to Bush's. Obama has followed directly in the footsteps of Bush's corporate welfare policies. That's proven fact.

Romney's plan on the other hand, mentions cutting taxes on small business. Obama wants to raise them.

:Lower taxes (mainly for the rich oh excuse me "job creators") and get ride of more government regulation which caused the banking corruption which in turn caused the housing market to collapse.

Again, the corporate welfare king, is Obama. Remember when he gave billions to GM and "green" companies while the rest of us ate shit? I do, he mentions it in every damn speech.

What you're confusing here, is the difference between SMALL BUSINESS, and MULTI-NATIONAL CONGLOMERATES.

Obama wants to raise taxes on SMALL BUSINESS, and give out gifts to his corporate buddies and donors (like the AU, or Solyndra). Again, this is observable basic fact, and Obama even admits it himself. "I "saved" GM" and "will raise taxes on incomes over $250,000" And also forcing them to pay for Obamacare. Obama think $250,000 is some huge number for a small business. Here's a clue Obama: 250k, for a small business, would actually be a VERY bad year. My family owned a business that employed FIVE people...and they made 500K a year on the low end.

:If things are slowly improving under the current policy and things got worse under the old policy then why go back to the old policy?

Obama IS the old policy.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 27th, 2012 @ 12:24 PM Reply

At 10/27/12 11:33 AM, LemonCrush wrote: And 16% unemployment.

Obama didn't give the country 16% unemployment. The economy gave it that, and it would have given that regardless of what the government was doing.

Hmm. Obama seems to be one of the few presidents in history that have a problem with this. Excuses excuses.

It took close to a decade to climb out of the Depression. It took years to get out of stagflation. If you're going to mention history, at least know what you're talking about.

How could they look at it? "You have to pass it to see what's in it" says Nanci Pelosi. Of course they voted against something they weren't even allowed to read.

Weren't allowed to read? Are they quadriplegics or something?

Really? IIRC, the Vice President Bush (under Reagan) was postulating about tax funded healthcare, Bush Jr. expanded and created new medicare benefits, and Romney actually passed the the predecessor to Obamacare. In fact, Obama pointed to Romney's plan as a blueprint for his. So there's 3 specific examples of you buying into left wing media LIES.

But that was then, his statement is now. Romney's answer is that "The market does everything Obamacare does", well with the explicit exception of covering pre-existing conditions, keeping kids on their parents' plans until the child is of high enough age to get a career in the a terrible economy, and so on, and so on, and so on. (i.e. The current broken system is what the Republicans want solely because the ACA was made by Obama.

Obama authorized the cold blooded murder/assissination of a civilian with no trial.

First off, Bin Laden was NOT a civilian. Second, Obama authorized the kill or capture of Bin Laden.


He's actually mentioned and explained his plan SEVERAL times. Choosing to ignore it is just that. A choice. Just like Obama chooses to ignore it.

No he hasn't. His answer to "what loopholes will you close?" is "Yes, I will close loopholes."

Actually, if you paid attention to reality, you'd see Obama's plan, not Romney's, is closer to Bush's. Obama has followed directly in the footsteps of Bush's corporate welfare policies. That's proven fact.

Prove it.

Romney's plan on the other hand, mentions cutting taxes on small business. Obama wants to raise them.

You don't know that at all. You haven't seen Romney's phantom plan. Also, point to where Obama has raised taxes on small businesses?

Again, the corporate welfare king, is Obama. Remember when he gave billions to GM and "green" companies while the rest of us ate shit? I do, he mentions it in every damn speech.

You are extremely niave if you think the shit you ate wasn't dramatically diminished and sweetened by the bailouts. You think eating a pound of shit is bad? Without the bailouts you would have been eating 5 pounds.

Again, this is observable basic fact, and Obama even admits it himself. "I "saved" GM" and "will raise taxes on incomes over $250,000" And also forcing them to pay for Obamacare. Obama think $250,000 is some huge number for a small business. Here's a clue Obama: 250k, for a small business, would actually be a VERY bad year. My family owned a business that employed FIVE people...and they made 500K a year on the low end.

I seriously advise you: IF YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT, IT"S BEST NOT TO JUMP IN FACE FIURST. The $250,000K cutoff is for personal income, not for businesses. Second, gross income is not taxed. Net income is taxed, and guess what isn't included in net income? WAGES PAID TO EMPLOYEES. So I'm sorry your spoiled family didn't get to buy that extra Mazeratti, or throw the money into a pile to languish and never enter the economy, but that's life. But if you claim that those taxes forced you to fire an employee, you're full of crap. All that means is your family valued its selfish luxury more than the business or the income of that person you fired, because taxes had no effect on it at all.


Obama IS the old policy.

By old policy, he meant the policy of the 1900s where American was routinely shat on by Standard, US Steel, JP Morgan and so on.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama or Mitt Romney? Oct. 27th, 2012 @ 12:44 PM Reply

At 10/27/12 12:24 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
Obama didn't give the country 16% unemployment. The economy gave it that, and it would have given that regardless of what the government was doing.

And who's in charge of the economy right now? Obama can take credit for bailouts, killing Bin Laden, but not for the unemployment numbers?

It took close to a decade to climb out of the Depression. It took years to get out of stagflation. If you're going to mention history, at least know what you're talking about.

I was referring to the ability to compromise with political opponents.

Weren't allowed to read? Are they quadriplegics or something?

Ask Nancy Pelosi. She said it...

But that was then, his statement is now. Romney's answer is that "The market does everything Obamacare does", well with the explicit exception of covering pre-existing conditions, keeping kids on their parents' plans until the child is of high enough age to get a career in the a terrible economy, and so on, and so on, and so on. (i.e. The current broken system is what the Republicans want solely because the ACA was made by Obama.

You have a misunderstanding of what "the market" means. Pre-Obamacare insurance industry, is not "the market". They is a product of regulation and intervention. As far as I can tell, the republicans (Romney and Ryan, at least) want a system run by economics, not by the government forcing the industry.

First off, Bin Laden was NOT a civilian. Second, Obama authorized the kill or capture of Bin Laden.

Which military did he belong to? What was his rank? And yes he authorized the kill. That's what I said.

No he hasn't. His answer to "what loopholes will you close?" is "Yes, I will close loopholes."

Are you serious? What do you expect him to say? "Well, specifically, I'd close IRS Code 18375..." Dude, he's talking to VOTERS, not lawyers and accountants.

Prove it

Were you sleeping during the whole bailout thing at the beginning of his 1st term? He brags about it all the time? Are you just not paying attention?

You don't know that at all. You haven't seen Romney's phantom plan. Also, point to where Obama has raised taxes on small businesses?

I do know it. I've watched the debates. Again, all we have to go on is words and actions. In the actions column, it's hard to tell, as Romney hasn't been president yet. All we have to go off of is words. I don't have any proof he would, just as you don't have any proof that he wouldn't. Obamacare will take effect in 2014 (this raises taxes on small business) and he said he'd raise taxes on incomes over $250,000.

You are extremely niave if you think the shit you ate wasn't dramatically diminished and sweetened by the bailouts. You think eating a pound of shit is bad? Without the bailouts you would have been eating 5 pounds.

I could understand this "logic" if the the auto industry was suffering, nationwide. But that wasn't the case. Of the big 3, only ONE needed a full government takeover. I see what you're saying if there was ZERO alternative to a bailout. But that isn't the case.

I seriously advise you: IF YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT, IT"S BEST NOT TO JUMP IN FACE FIURST. The $250,000K cutoff is for personal income, not for businesses. Second, gross income is not taxed. Net income is taxed, and guess what isn't included in net income? WAGES PAID TO EMPLOYEES. So I'm sorry your spoiled family didn't get to buy that extra Mazeratti, or throw the money into a pile to languish and never enter the economy, but that's life. But if you claim that those taxes forced you to fire an employee, you're full of crap. All that means is your family valued its selfish luxury more than the business or the income of that person you fired, because taxes had no effect on it at all.

So, where are these people earning $250,000 from? You think the dude working at the grocery store is making $250,000? No, the people who are making that much are small business owners.

And fuck you, my family employed people, payed taxes, and provided good and services in exchange for money. So if they had provided enough goods and services, fair and square (no bailouts, gifts from the government), to deserve a Maserati, than so be it. It's not up to the GOVERNMENT to decide what a fair and square business, deserves.

By old policy, he meant the policy of the 1900s where American was routinely shat on by Standard, US Steel, JP Morgan and so on.

Oh you mean the monopolies that were encouraged and allowed by the aforementioned companies by government power?