Be a Supporter!

Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder

  • 1,778 Views
  • 51 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 05:11 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/20/12 05:08 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I don't have pets, sorry for ruining your fantasy.
Ahh, what about the rodents and cockroaches and crickets and fruit flies and ants? You masturbate them all because it makes you feel so much better about yourself due to the size in comparison.

Why would I be touching bugs? I spray them with pesticides and as for the rodents, they have been gone for a while ever since the electric anti-rodent security system was installed.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 05:21 PM Reply

Happy Birthday!


Archer I'm a good shot!

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 05:24 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 05:14 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Why would I be touching bugs? I spray them with pesticides and as for the rodents, they have been gone for a while ever since the electric anti-rodent security system was installed.

Ahh, but you have such a fascination for the inferior. Usually, that is because you, too, are inferior. You envy the open-ness of their inferiority, while your inferiority is tucked away for endless cold nights.

Since you have such a fascination for the inferior, I will end this discussion with a clever ulterior motive:

happy birthday

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 05:26 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 05:24 PM, Insanctuary wrote:

Since you have such a fascination for the inferior, I will end this discussion with a clever ulterior motive:

happy birthday

Okay thanks, but the inferior are the people I look down upon anyway.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 05:26 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Okay thanks, but the inferior are the people I look down upon anyway.

You look down your dick, yes? Then that must mean ...


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 05:30 PM Reply

Happy birthday, Idiot-Finder.

Tell me... what exactly do you do with the idiots you find?


BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 05:29 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/20/12 05:26 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Okay thanks, but the inferior are the people I look down upon anyway.
You look down your dick, yes? Then that must mean ...

Actually, I crap bigger than you.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 05:35 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 05:31 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Actually, I crap bigger than you.

Yeah, that is not something you should be proud of. How many guys did you sleep with to pry open em' chambers?


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 05:35 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/20/12 05:31 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Actually, I crap bigger than you.
Yeah, that is not something you should be proud of. How many guys did you sleep with to pry open em' chambers?

You seem to be having fantasies about me.

I know we all have fantasies now and then but it's better to keep it to yourself.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 07:40 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 07:38 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: You seem to be having fantasies about me.

Not at all, I made sure that I extracted that idea without any mental images.

I know we all have fantasies now and then but it's better to keep it to yourself.

Come on, man. You have to have a better comeback than this reverse role bullshit.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 07:40 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/20/12 07:38 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Come on, man. You have to have a better comeback than this reverse role bullshit.

Actually, you're the one who imagine me having homosexual relationships and that's really creepy.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 10:24 PM Reply

Hope your birthday went better than mine, considering that my birthday dinner was served cold and I ended up with what I thought was a flat tire in the 90+ heat and it was raining as well.

I did get to eat some delicious cake, though.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 10:37 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 07:44 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Actually, you're the one who imagine me having homosexual relationships and that's really creepy.

Imagine? Not at all. I questioned you - you never denied it. :3


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 10:37 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Insane troll logic

Far from it since I never confirm it either.

Fact is you have a disturbing fantasy of me and you don't even know who I am. With that said, it's really creepy and I suggest you to receive some help while you can.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 11:46 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 11:45 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: inane troll logic

Does not matter, you don't have to confirm invalidation to validate the invalidation. Not professing the invalidation validates the validation.

you just got yourself into a clever game of word play

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 11:52 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 11:51 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 10/20/12 10:24 PM, orangebomb wrote: Hope your birthday went better than mine,
he argued with insanctuary today.

Is that what that was? I just assumed they were flirting.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 11:55 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 11:46 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/20/12 11:45 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: inane troll logic
Does not matter, you don't have to confirm invalidation to validate the invalidation. Not professing the invalidation validates the validation.

you just got yourself into a clever game of word play

Yet when you claim validation on things you thinks is validated, it became invalidated. The reason is that everything you posted is invalid and when that happens, nothing you wrote is valid.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 11:55 PM Reply

Happy b-day.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 11:58 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 11:55 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Yet when you claim validation on things you thinks is validated, it became invalidated. The reason is that everything you posted is invalid and when that happens, nothing you wrote is valid.

It is not the matter of what I think so; it is the matter of what consenquences make so. When someone does not come up with a simple answer 'invalidate', this gives us reason to presuppose the idea that you are concealing more than what you already protray, hence the lack of decline when I said ''How many guys did you sleep with?''. You never declined it - not once, which is a validation due consenquence and formula of logic and concerns of psychological undertones.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 12:02 AM Reply

At 10/20/12 11:58 PM, Insanctuary wrote:

It is not the matter of what I think so; it is the matter of what consenquences make so. When someone does not come up with a simple answer 'invalidate', this gives us reason to presuppose the idea that you are concealing more than what you already protray, hence the lack of decline when I said ''How many guys did you sleep with?''. You never declined it - not once, which is a validation due consenquence and formula of logic and concerns of psychological undertones.

You know what?

When you asked the question, what was your thought? What was your reason for asking it in the first place?

When one ask a question like that, other would then wonder.

"Why is he asking this?"

You sure have a deep seated obsession with me for whatever reason.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 12:07 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 12:02 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: You know what?

What?

When you asked the question, what was your thought? What was your reason for asking it in the first place?

Oh, typical minor mind games and attempts to get reactions - nothing special. At first, I was creating a clever way to wishing you a happy birthday, which I have already done.

When one ask a question like that, other would then wonder.

It depends, you have to remember the world we live in, we are able to conjure up any light or dark conceptual idea and bond with it through curiosity and sometimes action. The question I asked had nothing to do with me, therefore it has no connotations you insinuate otherwise. It was a question solely for you.

"Why is he asking this?"

Haha, I have this strange gut feeling that you have asked worse questions than that before.

You sure have a deep seated obsession with me for whatever reason.

That would be purely conjecture - nothing more - nothing less.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Happy Birthday, Idiot-Finder Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 01:59 AM Reply

Happy (belated) Birthday Idiot-Finder!


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature