00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted GeoTheCAt supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Shittiest State in the Union.

2,337 Views | 23 Replies

Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 21:41:25

Ok gentlemen, there is going to be alot of Alabama and Arizona hate. Since the OP is from Alabama, I already know I live in a shitty state, and I'd rather go to Georgia.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 21:44:04

My best friend spent some time in Georgia and said that the people were really nice.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 21:45:31

incoming generalizations

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 21:48:18

At 10/17/12 09:46 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 10/17/12 09:41 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Ok gentlemen, there is going to be alot of Alabama and Arizona hate. Since the OP is from Alabama, I already know I live in a shitty state, and I'd rather go to Georgia.
Hey, me too! War Eagle.

I'm an Auburn fan and all, but stop trying to stir up the elephants.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 21:48:55

Wyoming...I know its random, but that's sorta the point. How has that shithole even contributed o our country? New Jersey is a VERY close second.

Just when you think you have all the answers i change the questions

BBS Signature

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 22:02:37

Really, the West Coast is the only region you wanna live in if you're looking for a truly civilized experience.

My power is the only power.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 22:05:14

States that have low populations seem to be worse off somehow. Wyoming, Oklahoma. I can't think of any others, but people tend to call them "Flyover States."

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 22:29:04

I'd rank Illinois pretty high on a list of Shittiest States.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 22:30:15

At 10/17/12 09:48 PM, jeremyjamal wrote: Wyoming...I know its random, but that's sorta the point. How has that shithole even contributed o our country? New Jersey is a VERY close second.

Ever heard of West Virginia?

No. No you haven't.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 22:38:00

At 10/17/12 09:44 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: My best friend spent some time in Georgia and said that the people were really nice.

I am a Georgia native, from the foot of Blue Ridge Mountains on the Northern Border.

Fall and Spring are absolutely beautiful times of the year to be in the region. When it comes to the people..eh it goes both ways.

I believe every 1st world culture has it's equal mix of stupid and intelligent people, mostly stupid though.

The biggest fault I can say for the people is anyone who moves from the North to the South, be ready for Jesus.
Bible Thumpers, especially in more rural areas of the south are hardcore fanatics.

Other than that, the climate of Georgia is wonderful! I'm a Florida resident now, only thing you have is Warm, HOT, VERY HOT, Pleasant for the seasons here.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 22:47:52

New Jersey sucks ass.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 22:52:34

At 10/17/12 10:35 PM, Razz wrote: I love Arizona, and Alabama is pretty decent depending on where you visit. Oregon and West Virginia blow ass. Arkansas is pretty shitty for the average city person as well. No clue what the shit your problem is with Arizona and Alabama.

If you are living near the Georgia-Alabama border, or somewhere close to it (i.e. Auburn), you don't tend to have the problems that the central parts of Alabama suffer from.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 22:55:32

At 10/17/12 09:41 PM, Fluttershy wrote:
Anyways, fuck Mississippi. Really, if you are going to pick any southern state pick them. They are so bad that all the other states down here make fun of them. All the stereotypes are untrue... except in Mississippi.

This. Mississippi is a rather backwards place even by Southern standards, it's basically the South's version of New Jersey, not to mention that they suck at football as well when someone not named Manning is the QB. I would also include Ohio as well, being cold and desolate due to all of the steel mills closing, and the only people with any knowledge reside in the southern parts of the state, who claim that they're from Kentucky. Oh, and a river caught on fire one time, go figure.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 22:56:33

At 10/17/12 10:29 PM, Viper50 wrote: I'd rank Illinois pretty high on a list of Shittiest States.

I live just outside of Chicago. Woohoo!

Since I live in IL, the stuff that I hear is more or less biased to, well, IL. Care to explain why our state sucks?

I do know that we're statistically the third worst state for bullying though, which sucks.
At 10/17/12 10:02 PM, DevinArcane wrote: West Coast

WEST COAST

Shittiest State in the Union.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 23:02:32

At 10/17/12 10:56 PM, T3XT wrote: I live just outside of Chicago. Woohoo!

Since I live in IL, the stuff that I hear is more or less biased to, well, IL. Care to explain why our state sucks?

I do know that we're statistically the third worst state for bullying though, which sucks.

Well I too live in Illinois.
The reason why I say this is because pretty much everything I have seen around here is just awful. There are little to no redeeming factors for Illinois whatsoever. The ONLY thing I can say is good about it is that our springs are somewhat nice when its not raining which happens more often than I'd like where I live.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 23:32:41

At 10/17/12 10:30 PM, T3XT wrote:
At 10/17/12 09:48 PM, jeremyjamal wrote: Wyoming...I know its random, but that's sorta the point. How has that shithole even contributed o our country? New Jersey is a VERY close second.
Ever heard of West Virginia?

No. No you haven't.

I remember West Virginia without a problem most of the time actually. Mostly cause when I hear Virginia I automaticly think of both west and the regular one. Wyoming on the other hand, is just easy to forget.

Just when you think you have all the answers i change the questions

BBS Signature

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 23:38:00

At 10/17/12 10:02 PM, DevinArcane wrote: Really, the West Coast is the only region you wanna live in if you're looking for a truly civilized experience.

Except for, you know, Masschusetts, Maine, New Hampshire...

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-17 23:38:24

At 10/17/12 09:48 PM, Fluttershy wrote:
At 10/17/12 09:41 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Ok gentlemen, there is going to be alot of Alabama and Arizona hate. Since the OP is from Alabama, I already know I live in a shitty state, and I'd rather go to Georgia.
Hey, me too! War Eagle.

There ain't no 'bama fans here, Hell i think me and cootie are the only ones on this forum who are serious about college football.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-18 03:15:13

not American but Ohio and Utah sound shit tier

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-18 04:08:48

To be perfectly honest, I'm going to wait on even guessing until I've visited more states.

Every time I think about traveling abroad, I remember how little I've seen of THIS country. Of course I'll be biased for Texas, but even in the states I've visited, I didn't stay long enough to have a lasting impression of it.

That's how I feel on the discussion. I lol'd when I read somebody's comment "inb4 generalizations."

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-18 07:27:59

I live in Illinois, and I've only ever been to California and Kentucky. I can't fairly judge any other states, but Illinois is pretty bad.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-18 07:31:20

At 10/17/12 10:33 PM, Yert wrote:
Hey, me too! War Eagle.
you two faggots need to get out of my state

AWWWWWW, I've hit a nerve with your stupid 'Bama ass. We haven't forgotten about that stupid Spike-80 stunt you Bama fans did to our trees and tried to do to our water system.

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-18 07:31:25

At 10/17/12 09:48 PM, Fluttershy wrote:
Hey, me too! War Eagle.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Pickbothmanlol

Response to Shittiest State in the Union. 2012-10-18 07:54:48

thread locked by request