Be a Supporter!

60 Frame Collab 5:

  • 22,088 Views
  • 648 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
DylaneggsProductions
DylaneggsProductions
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 02:46 PM Reply

He's my part tell me if there's anything better you want me to do with it and then I'll have one of the two people you mentioned to convert the FLA. down to an older format.


BBS Signature
Grompula
Grompula
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 12/31/12 11:17 AM, Grompula wrote: Hey guys! I wanna join in, if its possible.
here's my submission:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/8ccfb094870ac7e8a0f746cf aa05d047
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/cd2685696e5393d1bae27114 994b1d00
is this enough, or do i need to do more?
Haha funny clip but unfortunately there is no sound allowed so could i recommend you animate a stinky fart cloud to replace the sound.

Keep up the great work and Thanks to robbe for all the great feed back and welcome to our newest member MacDonaldFin :]

done!
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/53d237d3f9125fed383ded20 04bf3dcb
I have replaced my sound with a fart cloud :)

CzeryWassierSwizier
CzeryWassierSwizier
  • Member since: May. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 09:36 PM Reply

Looks like fun. I think I'll join!


I'm a nub.

itsthacon
itsthacon
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 10:29 PM Reply

Man a lot of these are awesome! Really itching for this to come out!

Energyrain
Energyrain
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 11:14 PM Reply

Here's my part so far. Just a preview, but I wanted to show I'm working. The sound will be taken out too: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c32ff67d7ac368005ae08b1a c8fa9db2

Comments and critiques would be appreciated! :)

robbe
robbe
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 01:24 PM Reply

At 1/6/13 11:14 PM, Energyrain wrote: Here's my part so far. Just a preview, but I wanted to show I'm working. The sound will be taken out too: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c32ff67d7ac368005ae08b1a c8fa9db2

Comments and critiques would be appreciated! :)

I like :). The perspective of the closet is completely wrong, but I hope you noticed yourself :). Since it's a rough version I'll let you get away with it.

Otherwise... good job


BBS Signature
Energyrain
Energyrain
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 1/8/13 01:24 PM, robbe wrote:
At 1/6/13 11:14 PM, Energyrain wrote: Here's my part so far. Just a preview, but I wanted to show I'm working. The sound will be taken out too: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c32ff67d7ac368005ae08b1a c8fa9db2

Comments and critiques would be appreciated! :)
I like :). The perspective of the closet is completely wrong, but I hope you noticed yourself :). Since it's a rough version I'll let you get away with it.

Otherwise... good job

Thanks, I appreciate the comments! Although he's not, per se, coming out of the closet. He's just sliding past it. I can still fix it if necessary though, haha.

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 03:19 PM Reply

doorway looks fine to me. i think he's confused on it opening outward rather than inward

Energyrain
Energyrain
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 1/8/13 03:19 PM, Max-Vador wrote: doorway looks fine to me. i think he's confused on it opening outward rather than inward

Ah, you could be right. How's your part coming along?

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 04:35 PM Reply

my 2 are already done. i don't think i'll be making a 3rd part.

Zhon
Zhon
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 07:38 PM Reply

Awesomeness! I've been looking forward to getting to join in on one of these for a long time but they always start when I am super busy... Or I am too late to the party... I will most definitely be submitting to this. :)


I just decided that I need a signature.

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 10:02 AM Reply

At 1/8/13 07:38 PM, Zhonn wrote: Awesomeness! I've been looking forward to getting to join in on one of these for a long time but they always start when I am super busy... Or I am too late to the party... I will most definitely be submitting to this. :)

hurry hurry Zhonn. new deadline is Jan. 31st!

Zhon
Zhon
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 03:15 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 10:02 AM, Max-Vador wrote:
At 1/8/13 07:38 PM, Zhonn wrote: Awesomeness! I've been looking forward to getting to join in on one of these for a long time but they always start when I am super busy... Or I am too late to the party... I will most definitely be submitting to this. :)
hurry hurry Zhonn. new deadline is Jan. 31st!

Oh my :C I should still be able to get something in. Glad I checked back here!


I just decided that I need a signature.

robbe
robbe
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 1/8/13 03:57 PM, Energyrain wrote:
At 1/8/13 03:19 PM, Max-Vador wrote: doorway looks fine to me. i think he's confused on it opening outward rather than inward
Ah, you could be right. How's your part coming along?

Oh no, this is a misunderstanding. I meant the closet or cupboard or whatever-you-call-it-thing that crashes down after he slid out of the screen. => the side of the closet, which should be on the floor - considering the way it falls, is visible, it should be more like the screenshot I added. (this is just quickly flipped in photoshop)

Sorry for the kind of late reply, didn't have a lot of time to check the forum.

60 Frame Collab 5:


BBS Signature
Eddie-John
Eddie-John
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 02:38 AM Reply

Hey Zeebs,

Have not had time to work on a second part, still interested in adding another if i can the find time. If so will only have chance for one update on here. If so it will be ready maybe around the 23rd-26th and the final version just before the final date. But you have my first piece in the meantime. Really like what everyone is coming up with so far.

Cheers Eddie-John


Youtube | Tumblr | Website | Email | Hi I'm Eddie Oberbichler, I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm docobe on youtube... that's all.

BBS Signature
Energyrain
Energyrain
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 12:00 PM Reply

Oh no, this is a misunderstanding. I meant the closet or cupboard or whatever-you-call-it-thing that crashes down after he slid out of the screen. => the side of the closet, which should be on the floor - considering the way it falls, is visible, it should be more like the screenshot I added. (this is just quickly flipped in photoshop)

Sorry for the kind of late reply, didn't have a lot of time to check the forum.

Oh, you mean the chest of drawers, haha. And you're right, the perspective is off. I'll fix it before the deadline. Thanks! :)

robbe
robbe
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 02:06 PM Reply

At 1/11/13 12:00 PM, Energyrain wrote:
Oh no, this is a misunderstanding. I meant the closet or cupboard or whatever-you-call-it-thing that crashes down after he slid out of the screen. => the side of the closet, which should be on the floor - considering the way it falls, is visible, it should be more like the screenshot I added. (this is just quickly flipped in photoshop)

Sorry for the kind of late reply, didn't have a lot of time to check the forum.
Oh, you mean the chest of drawers, haha. And you're right, the perspective is off. I'll fix it before the deadline. Thanks! :)

Yes, chest of drawers, that's the word(s). Hehe, my english isn't as good as I thought (I can speak AS3 and javascript, but I forgot the word for a chest of drawers, how lame is that).


BBS Signature
Mrcoleman
Mrcoleman
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 06:51 PM Reply

I just got a new idea for another part. Hopefully I can get it done before the 31st.

SnowyBangers
SnowyBangers
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 02:24 AM Reply

2nd part done!! :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0647b284e6cf765072e8e934 872d2449

Haris
Haris
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 02:19 PM Reply

I would like to join.
This is my submittion to the colab: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/a8618b05ab60668194ba5854 3cde126b

Haris
Haris
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 02:43 PM Reply

Made a mistake in the thirst file as I forgot to match the requested size. I edited it and the correct size file is here: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5fffc04a21c3c78fa5e95695 7cf5d025

MacDonaldFin
MacDonaldFin
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 03:18 PM Reply

At 1/14/13 02:43 PM, Kuhki wrote: Made a mistake in the thirst file as I forgot to match the requested size. I edited it and the correct size file is here: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5fffc04a21c3c78fa5e95695 7cf5d025

I like the animation so far, but I feel that not a lot else is going on in the background. Maybe add some more scenery, like some trees or whatever.

Something like a tumbleweed moving slowly across the foreground could liven it up a little as well.

Kiigen
Kiigen
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 03:46 AM Reply

Ohai gaiz... Deadline is June huh? Well that should be plenty of time for me to prepare any I may come up with. I'm in.


OBJECTION!

Zeebra
Zeebra
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 04:30 AM Reply

At 1/5/13 05:19 PM, Grompula wrote: done!
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/53d237d3f9125fed383ded20 04bf3dcb
I have replaced my sound with a fart cloud :)

I like it, pm me the CS4 version when you get a chance. Just make sure the screen size is correct, frame speed, all symbols are in a folder in the library etc.

At 1/11/13 02:38 AM, Eddie-John wrote: Have not had time to work on a second part, still interested in adding another if i can the find time. If so will only have chance for one update on here. If so it will be ready maybe around the 23rd-26th and the final version just before the final date. But you have my first piece in the meantime. Really like what everyone is coming up with so far.

Thanks for dropping into the forum to give us an update, looking forward to seeing your part for "just a monday collab."

At 1/6/13 11:14 PM, Energyrain wrote: Here's my part so far. Just a preview, but I wanted to show I'm working. The sound will be taken out too: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c32ff67d7ac368005ae08b1a c8fa9db2

Could I also recommend adding a picture frame that is hanging on the wall and as the guy crashes the pic frame falls to the floor and smashes. And as robbe has mentioned the chest of drawers.

At 1/11/13 02:06 PM, robbe wrote: Yes, chest of drawers, that's the word(s). Hehe, my english isn't as good as I thought (I can speak AS3 and javascript, but I forgot the word for a chest of drawers, how lame is that).

Lol

At 1/13/13 06:51 PM, Mrcoleman321 wrote: I just got a new idea for another part. Hopefully I can get it done before the 31st.

I hope so too :]

At 1/14/13 02:24 AM, SnowyBangers wrote: 2nd part done!! :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0647b284e6cf765072e8e934 872d2449

Hey snowy this part needs some more work, try find some reference of hands and lightning bolts to improve the artwork in your animation.

At 1/14/13 03:18 PM, MacDonaldFin wrote:
At 1/14/13 02:43 PM, Kuhki wrote: Made a mistake in the thirst file as I forgot to match the requested size. I edited it and the correct size file is here: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5fffc04a21c3c78fa5e95695 7cf5d025
I like the animation so far, but I feel that not a lot else is going on in the background. Maybe add some more scenery, like some trees or whatever.

Something like a tumbleweed moving slowly across the foreground could liven it up a little as well.

Hey Kuhki welcome to the collab, Just as MacDonaldFin has mentioned add a few more animated details to your part. Maybe some birds are sitting on the telephone line and as the motorbike crashes, the birds get startled and fly away. Try a variety of options to see what works.

At 1/15/13 03:46 AM, Kiigen wrote: Ohai gaiz... Deadline is June huh? Well that should be plenty of time for me to prepare any I may come up with. I'm in.

Wecome, but I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the DEADLINE is 31st JANUARY for animations.

Can anybody help convert CS5 fla files to CS4 files?


BBS Signature
FiendMachine
FiendMachine
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Game Developer
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 05:29 AM Reply

I think my face looks more stylish from front-right angle than front angle,so I updated my face.
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0f341efd8999990ad69b9496 8e22c73a
PS-Thought about music?


Depressed?Cool.Just put some party music and say GTFO to your sorrows

BBS Signature
Haris
Haris
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 09:57 AM Reply


Hey Kuhki welcome to the collab, Just as MacDonaldFin has mentioned add a few more animated details to your part. Maybe some birds are sitting on the telephone line and as the motorbike crashes, the birds get startled and fly away. Try a variety of options to see what works.

Ok I added a bird :)
Tell mewhat you think
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/14b50d2e9feea17ac9138d7f 23cc0bc9

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 10:04 AM Reply

the bird would be considered "clutter" and it helps a lot.

always clutter dead scenes like that. slowly moving clouds, birds, tumbleweed. makes it feel "complete"

also your rock should be there the entire time

Kiigen
Kiigen
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 05:51 PM Reply

:Wecome, but I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the DEADLINE is 31st JANUARY for animations.

Oh, sorry, went by the first post, saw June there.... Well, I have one I'm working on, may not get done by the end of the month then. So I may not be in this time.


OBJECTION!

MacDonaldFin
MacDonaldFin
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 06:53 PM Reply

At 1/15/13 05:51 PM, Kiigen wrote: Oh, sorry, went by the first post, saw June there.... Well, I have one I'm working on, may not get done by the end of the month then. So I may not be in this time.

I hope you manage to complete it Kilgen, your entry was awesome in the 4th 60 frame collab!

Also sorry about the long silence Zebra, just coming on to say that I'll be making a second part soon. Should have it done in a week's time! :D

SnowyBangers
SnowyBangers
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 5: Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 05:16 AM Reply

ah no worries zeevbs, i'll give it a little more oomph to it ;)

dang! deadline is 31st january? i guess we have plenty of parts then?