New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cutie-Pony-411
Cutie-Pony-411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 16:58:26 Reply

Does anyone remember that 2007 Cartoon Network show "Out of jimmy's head"? I used to like it when I was in middle school but when I looked back at it I now completely regret it! BIG TIME!

Now I am trying to find out what problems I had back then.

Tv shows you don't like

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:04:33 Reply

Lol I am surprised no one has mention MLP yet.

But to get back on topic The only show that I can think of off the top of my head would be Jersey Shore.

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:05:44 Reply

Glee

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:12:19 Reply

I detest Two and a Half Men... I can't be in the room while it's on.
There's fairly few shows I actually like though.

BBS Signature
TheLoneMadman
TheLoneMadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:26:03 Reply

Big Brother and the X-Factor. God I hate that shit.

Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:27:13 Reply

For me it's mostly the over-hyped ones, mostly things by Joss Whedon and a few others.

Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:38:04 Reply

At 10/15/12 01:36 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 10/15/12 01:35 PM, Freaki-boy92 wrote:
At 10/15/12 12:23 PM, kiljoy96 wrote:
You're still autistic.

Oi, keep that shit out of here, yeah.

Anyway, I don't really watch TV on an actual television set so my TV is filtered to pure goodness, but I hear a lot about Made in Chelsea and The Valleys which is some new one like it. All utter shit. Just like the audience it pretends to be self deprecating but it really does just preach retardedness.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:39:36 Reply

At 10/15/12 05:27 PM, Shade wrote: For me it's mostly the over-hyped ones, mostly things by Joss Whedon and a few others.

Ooh you're such a free spirit

BBS Signature
TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:40:10 Reply

ANTfarm
and BigBangTheory because they try to make the show nerdy and wat not when it isnt funny.
Like for example, some n00b named sheldon thinks windows vista is better than 7 because it is less user friendly.

BBS Signature
kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:45:04 Reply

At 10/15/12 04:31 PM, SqueezyLemon wrote: His grammar really looks absolutly fine to me, you are trying to sound smart and edgy when you aren't.
Correcting grammar is someone without an argument to get a word back, but in this case, nothing much is wrong with his grammar, he only messed up on "year" and "is not" so you just made yourself look really stupid.

You said his grammar is "absolutly" fine (which it isn't) and then went on to contradict yourself and give examples of where his grammar is not fine. Which one of us looks stupid here?
You might want to get checked out too, bud.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 17:47:19 Reply

At 10/15/12 05:45 PM, kiljoy96 wrote:
At 10/15/12 04:31 PM, SqueezyLemon wrote: His grammar really looks absolutly fine to me, you are trying to sound smart and edgy when you aren't.
Correcting grammar is someone without an argument to get a word back, but in this case, nothing much is wrong with his grammar, he only messed up on "year" and "is not" so you just made yourself look really stupid.
You said his grammar is "absolutly" fine (which it isn't) and then went on to contradict yourself and give examples of where his grammar is not fine. Which one of us looks stupid here?
You might want to get checked out too, bud.

Are people still getting grouchy about minuscule spelling and grammatical errors on the internet? Any example where it's bad enough to denounce what they're trying to say - well, anyone who it's worth pointing it out to will surely notice it themselves.

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 18:12:29 Reply

The majority of them.

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 18:15:32 Reply

At 10/15/12 06:13 PM, xeMadoka wrote:
At 10/15/12 05:47 PM, Otto wrote: Are people still getting grouchy about minuscule spelling and grammatical errors on the internet? Any example where it's bad enough to denounce what they're trying to say - well, anyone who it's worth pointing it out to will surely notice it themselves.
*miniscule

Curse you fucking Chrome spellcheck. I was certain miniscule was right, but in the spirit of getting rid of the red line, I submitted blindly to your will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minuscule

BBS Signature
Meertogh
Meertogh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 18:50:41 Reply

Except for MLP, Adventure Time and some other intelligent documentary on physics/space/alikes (sometimes they make stupid errors, I know)...I hate everything else MAINLY The Simpsons. Simpsons is so stupid because they try to make you laugh with really really stupid jokes like "Huh, son, now I was supposed to say smart things about life while I hug you, but screw it hehehehe". The thing that I hate more than Simpsons is when someone says to me "Simpsons is the intelligent kind of humor". I know no one is going to agree with me about Simpsons, but it's my own opinion.

#apt-get a life
E: Invalid operation a
#mv /life /dev/null

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 18:51:40 Reply

At 10/15/12 04:48 PM, Neoncrotch wrote: breaking bad
the walking dead
south park

whatever newgrounds is into

Jesus christ, put Californication instead of the Walking Dead (which I also really like though) and you nailed my favourite series.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 18:53:42 Reply

At 10/15/12 06:50 PM, Meertogh wrote: I know no one is going to agree with me about Simpsons, but it's my own opinion.

not only that, but the simpsons has turned into "yet another pop culture fuckfest"

captainlolz
captainlolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 19:02:50 Reply

At 10/15/12 06:50 PM, Meertogh wrote: Except for MLP, Adventure Time and some other intelligent documentary on physics/space/alikes (sometimes they make stupid errors, I know)...I hate everything else MAINLY The Simpsons. Simpsons is so stupid because they try to make you laugh with really really stupid jokes like

even though mlp,adventure time is on the short bus of inteligent jokes

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 19:07:24 Reply

At 10/15/12 06:50 PM, Meertogh wrote: I hate everything else MAINLY The Simpsons. Simpsons is so stupid because they try to make you laugh with really really stupid jokes like "Huh, son, now I was supposed to say smart things about life while I hug you, but screw it hehehehe". The thing that I hate more than Simpsons is when someone says to me "Simpsons is the intelligent kind of humor". I know no one is going to agree with me about Simpsons, but it's my own opinion.

You must have some kind of problem if you don't find at least seasons 1-4 great comedy, originality, and especially genuine.

It actually is intelligent humour, with all the pokes at pop culture and everything, you're just too dumb you can't get past the mild "jokes" for the 5 year olds watching the show.
You might like it when you grow older.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 19:08:38 Reply

At 10/15/12 10:16 AM, jimbobmuffincake wrote: As for me, I hate How I Met Your Mother.

I can stand How I Met Your Mother but only because of Barney. To me it's just too similar to Friends and whilst that was good it's had its time. The shows I REALLY can't stand are as follows (in alphabetical order):

Glee
Jersey Shore (and all spin-offs. Geordie Shore etc.)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
The Cleveland Show
The Office (UK, never watched the US version but I bet I'd hate that too)
The Ricky Gervais Show
X Factor (including any other "talent" shows)

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Meertogh
Meertogh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 19:52:34 Reply

You must have some kind of problem if you don't find at least seasons 1-4 great comedy, originality, and especially genuine.

You're right, I have some kind of problem because I hate it all.

:> intelligent humour
:>mild "jokes" for the 5 year olds watching the show

Yeah, I will be able to uderstand it when I get my Physics Ph.D. one of these days, but for now I'm gonna hate it and be a dumbass to the others.

#apt-get a life
E: Invalid operation a
#mv /life /dev/null

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 20:05:35 Reply

Big Bang Theory. I'm lucky if I manage a small laugh once during the duration of an episode, but when we watch it in Science class, I can bare it. It's a pretty stupid show that's often mistaken for being clever, but it's not terrible.

Two and a Half Men AFTER Charlie Sheen left. The show was okay when he was still on, but Ashten Kutcher has just fucked it up the ass by not being the least bit entertaining. The last good thing he did was That 70s Show, and even that got shitty near the end.

Planet Sheen. Jimmy Neutron was at best just okay. It ended in 2006. The time to make a spin off involving a character ISN'T four years after the original has died.

Napoleon Dynamite. Just read that again. Napoleon Dynamite as an animated cartoon. Enough said.

What I Like About You. Amanda Bynes is not now, nor was she ever, nor will she ever be, a talented actor. She's not funny, she doesn't evoke emotion, she doesn't entertain anyone, and everything she's come into contact with has ended up being shit. The fact that they gave her another show after her first one is ridiculous.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 20:08:55 Reply

At 10/15/12 07:52 PM, Meertogh wrote:

You're right, I have some kind of problem because I hate it all.

Definitely, glad at least you've come to terms with it.

> intelligent humour
>mild "jokes" for the 5 year olds watching the show

>greentexting
>outside 4chan

And yes, there's different kinds of jokes on the Simpsons whoa big surprise there, you just can't get them.

Yeah, I will be able to uderstand it when I get my Physics Ph.D. one of these days, but for now I'm gonna hate it and be a dumbass to the others.

I did not mention education. I said "grow older", as in maturity.

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 20:10:40 Reply

At 10/15/12 08:05 PM, Scarface wrote: Napoleon Dynamite. Just read that again. Napoleon Dynamite as an animated cartoon. Enough said.

I tried to watch an episode, believe it or not. Can you believe it was complete and utter shit?

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 20:12:09 Reply

At 10/15/12 08:10 PM, Urban-Champion wrote:
At 10/15/12 08:05 PM, Scarface wrote: Napoleon Dynamite. Just read that again. Napoleon Dynamite as an animated cartoon. Enough said.
I tried to watch an episode, believe it or not. Can you believe it was complete and utter shit?

I believe it. What I hated was how they tried to brag about how they managed to get the entire original cast to do the voices, as if they were so busy with their acting careers.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
NotoriousRedFox
NotoriousRedFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 21:02:34 Reply

I hate shows that are generally smartassy and perpetuate mean-spirited humor (such as South Park and New Girl). I strongly believe they have a profound influence upon their viewers (especially young people) and it shapes what we value in the United States. That's why we, as Americans, are the most hedonistic and the least altruistic people in the world. I'm not speaking for everybody, but there's no denying it permeates within our country the worst. I have friends throughout many countries (such as Japan, Egypt, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, and Botswana) -- and it's obvious none of their culture's value mean-spirited humor the way our own does.

~ California ~

PWJP
PWJP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 21:31:43 Reply

Anything involving Chuck Lorre. So mainly The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men. I seriously cannot find shows more stupid, shallow, repetitive and unfunny as these two. Hell, I thought TBBT would be good when it first came out, but it REALLY didn't take long until it just became another shitty lewd "humor" sitcom that thinks it's being clever when it's actually far, FAR from it.
As for Two and a Half Men, it was already bad BEFORE Sheen left; now it's borderline unbearable because of Ashton Kutcher. The guy is simply NOT FUNNY.

PandaSausage
PandaSausage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 21:33:19 Reply

I strongly dislike the Big Bang Theory.

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 21:34:37 Reply

I've said it once, and I'll say it forever more.
Johnny Test is the worst thing on TV ever.

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-15 23:06:21 Reply

Some of these are on re-runs but still on tv. How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Cleveland Show, Two and a Half Men, Glee, Modern Family, rules of engagement, Tyler Perry, Lopez Tonight, Jimmy Fallon, Jay Leno, Bill maher, American Dad, Tosh.o, funniest home videos, The Neighbors, Hot in Cleveland, mike & molly, The Exes, 2 broke girls, partners, Desperate Housewives, soap operas, Person of interest, the Mentalist, Psych, Cops, Old Christine, blue bloods, leverage, hawaii 5-0, vegas, the looney tunes show, mad men, robot chicken, elementary, Home Improvement, Greys anatomy, Castle, 90210, Downtown abbey, star trek, Parks and Rec, Mindy Project, Are you smarter than a 5th grader, russel brand, According to Jim, Ridiculousness, 7th Heaven, Reba, the League, anger management, guys with kids, The Middle, Raising Hope, Workaholics, entourage, the new normal, the Cosby show, Stargate, Wilfred, Franklin & bash, up all night, Rescue Me, unforgettable, under employed, drawn together, Tim & Eric, Hannah Montanah, Men at work, Fanboy ChumChum, Family Matters,My Wife And Kids, Andy Griffith, Threes Company, NTSFSUV, Walker, Naruto, Danny Phantom, Scooby Doo, Lazytown, Ms Spiders Patch, Upsidedown Show, Daria, Til Death, Yes Dear, Power Rangers, Diffrent Strokes, Fresh Beat Band, Jamie Foxx, Brickleberry, Nick Schwardsons Pretend Time, Transformers, Dragon Ball Z, Gumball, Annoying Orange, Mad, Ben10 Omniverse, Power Rangers, the Garfield Show, Chowder, mighty B, TMNT remakes, original BET content, daytime talk shows, kids shows that talk to the kids, reality shows, cartoon spinoffs of movies, singing/talent/dance shows, news shows, lego cartoons, fighting/wrestling shows, doctor shows except House and Scrubs.

Damn.. thought I'd be able to come up with more than that.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Tv shows you don't like 2012-10-16 15:16:45 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:58 PM, stonecold-basilisk wrote:
At 10/15/12 03:40 PM, M357 wrote: Anything playing on Mtv now-a-days. Such as teen mom, great way to show teenagers getting pregnaunt and having kids they cannot afford gets them somewhere.
Believe it or not, the "M" in MTV is supposed to stand for "music"?

Hard to believe eh?

I know what you mean.

ila