Be a Supporter!
apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
hating yourself 2012-10-15 03:03:11 Reply

Someone told me I hate myself, I thought about it and she was right, i do, not sure what to do about it, thoughts?

" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to hating yourself 2012-10-15 03:04:09 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:03 AM, apocalypseven wrote: Someone told me I hate myself, I thought about it and she was right, i do, not sure what to do about it, thoughts?

Why do you hate yourself?

apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to hating yourself 2012-10-15 03:06:22 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:04 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 10/15/12 03:03 AM, apocalypseven wrote: Someone told me I hate myself, I thought about it and she was right, i do, not sure what to do about it, thoughts?

Because I have no job or credentials, no friends or gf/bf, no family that cares, I fail at all things I try, I still have talents, but they get me no where.

" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to hating yourself 2012-10-15 03:14:18 Reply

I hate every single thing about myself. I have no deeming qualities to offer the world or the people in it. My life is the flash animation Jerry. I'm not smart enough, sexy enough, skillful enough, talented enough, wise enough, brave enough to do any of the things I'd like to do, or SHOULD do. Basically I'm living till I die.

But there are little things. Not about me, about the world, things in it, people in it that keep me going, that keep me caring. That keep me forgetting my faults and loving them for their strengths.

I don't know, I'm sure you have something good about you.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to hating yourself 2012-10-15 03:19:38 Reply

I'm going to say of the most clichéd things ever now but, you got to start loving yourself first. Because you're the putting yourself down, keeping you in dirt. You can't expect people to care and look out for you if can't even do it yourself, and who wants to be friend with a sobbing apathetic low life that only complains and spew his on self hatred.

As for the job, lose the negative attitude and get a good damn job. It might be just simple I know, but if you fail try again and keep on trying harder. Beause then you at least say "I tried" instead of saying "I hate myself".

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
MrTaquito
MrTaquito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to hating yourself 2012-10-15 03:20:48 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:06 AM, apocalypseven wrote: Because I have no job or credentials, no friends or gf/bf, no family that cares, I fail at all things I try, I still have talents, but they get me no where.

what are your talents? shoving a cat up your ass?

funnyman46
funnyman46
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to hating yourself 2012-10-15 03:27:24 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:06 AM, apocalypseven wrote: Because I have no job or credentials, no friends or gf/bf, no family that cares, I fail at all things I try, I still have talents, but they get me no wher

Oh i forgot. All of those things you said you had none of, those can never change. Ever. I guess only the people that are born with all those things readily given to them are the only ones who succeed in life.

Yay, more jokes!

Viper
Viper
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to hating yourself 2012-10-15 08:59:50 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:06 AM, apocalypseven wrote: Because I have no job or credentials, no friends or gf/bf, no family that cares, I fail at all things I try, I still have talents, but they get me no where.

Hey you sound like me :D
Except minus having an talents....

Formally known as Viper50 When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution. Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to hating yourself 2012-10-15 09:22:07 Reply

Hate yourself but be chipper about it. "Yes, I'm awful, but at least I realise it."

Or try to y'know, grow as a person, take pride in who you are or some bollocks.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!" "For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Rabbidking
Rabbidking
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 20:14:00 Reply

Well, I don't like myself because I blame myself for the death of one of my family members. I know I had nothing to do with it, but I feel so guilty that I didn't help him at the time.

And by the way, apocalypseven, I thought your name sounded familiar:

freshmaker49 wrote:

I have outsmarted you dumb peoples, you keep banning me, but I evade you with another account. The whole time youve been banning me thinking your in charge Ive been posting with alt accounts, you guys are so stupid I even gave hints and you still lack swag.
All my accounts:
Iamjoe666
escobargames
whitebuddha
axistwentyone
5tarboy
a21
iamsub0
ad-tame-kemestrees
gay4jesus
apocalypseinc
apocalypseven
and many more!

This, uh... this wouldn't happen to be YOU, would it? You wouldn't think of doing this, right?

Nothing short of seven flavors of awesome sauce... with some extra-violence glaze on the side!

TjStiches
TjStiches
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 20:17:19 Reply

^ Fag

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 20:25:34 Reply

You think you have it bad...

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every day I'd break my legs. Every afternoon I'd break my arms. Every night I would cry in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

hating yourself

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say. "Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog "Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 20:42:49 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:06 AM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 10/15/12 03:04 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
Because I have no job or credentials, no friends or gf/bf, no family that cares, I fail at all things I try, I still have talents, but they get me no where.

I have talents, they didn't really get me that far either, but I'm still proud as hell of them. I consider myself a good-looking guy, and even though I've only ever had 1 girlfriend in my entire life (who was an ugly freshman whore that cheated on me and I got her at age 18), I'm still extremely proud and satisfied with myself by the way I look.

I also have practiced tennis for over 10 years and even though I've never done anything too extraordinary (I never really joined too many tournaments or events), I'm still proud of how great of a player I am and enjoy when people watch me.

Don't think about accomplishments man, just be proud of who you are and be the kind of guy who you would respect the hell out of.

Magical-Zorse
Magical-Zorse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 21:04:45 Reply

I hate myself and thats why i drink so much

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 21:47:13 Reply

Work out, eat healthy, improve a skill/hobby of yours (mine's golf), spend as much time outside as you can, accomplish something everyday no matter how trivial, behave like a gentleman, masturbate as frequently as needed (seriously), and WORK HARD!

For my personality type, these are the things that keep my head level. If you do all of these, your body will become fit and sexy, your self confidence will improve dramatically, and you should develop an overall positive attitude on life. Women love these qualities of a man, and these are qualities all guys can improve on.

Cutie-Pony-411
Cutie-Pony-411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 21:52:29 Reply

I never hate myself! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!

TjStiches
TjStiches
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 22:05:11 Reply

At 11/18/12 09:56 PM, daethdrain wrote: I used to hate myself immensely. I enjoyed the self loathing and I contemplated suicide all the time.

you type like a poet, such beauty.

Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 22:12:51 Reply

Buck up, there are people who have it worse ya know!

Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-18 22:15:39 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:14 AM, Gagsy wrote: I'm not smart enough, sexy enough, skillful enough, talented enough, wise enough, brave enough to do any of the things I'd like to do, or SHOULD do. Basically I'm living till I die.

Gagsy, you have to live your life, and not worry about being talented or brave enough or whatever. I can't believe I'm saying this, because I hate people that say this, but YOLO!

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-19 12:52:42 Reply

I sort of alternate between being completely disgusted with every aspect of myself and my complete lack of achieving anything in the midst of my daydreams and half-hearted attempts, and absolutely being completely in love with myself and applying myself intensely to whatever the fuck I feel like. There's not much in the way of middle ground.

My advice would be to take some risks and do something stupid. That's usually when I'm at my best, anyway.

Allaire
Allaire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-19 13:34:32 Reply

The only person who can change the way you feel about yourself is really you. Self esteem isn't something that you either have or you don't, it comes with time or change. If you aren't happy with yourself or your life you need to do something to change it. You can do it you know, it just takes belief and motivation. Give it a try.

I'll quote WIlliam Ernest Henry's famous poem Invictus:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

BBS Signature
sayomgwtf
sayomgwtf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-20 11:05:08 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:20 AM, JulesGatz wrote: what are your talents? shoving a cat up your ass?

That's quite a talent right there.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-20 12:14:05 Reply

I dunno, accept yourself for whatever reason you hate yourself and go on with your life.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-20 12:24:06 Reply

Welcome to the club! I'm too anxious and depressed to function at school! I stay home and don't go outside! I have very little friends!

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to hating yourself 2012-11-20 12:31:01 Reply

Sometimes all you need is a hug.

None