Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-26 19:14:15 Reply

Halo its a real mans game and isn't shit compared COD.

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-26 21:30:32 Reply

At 10/25/12 04:54 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote:
God your logic is bad, honestly some of the worst logic I've heard in a while. Christ, I think that's the worst I've heard all month actually

Whatever bro, AI being predictable is a weak complaint. especially when there's nothing broken about MW3's AI. Also specify my flawed logic.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-26 22:36:24 Reply

At 10/26/12 03:22 PM, FutalRage wrote:
At 10/24/12 09:06 PM, II2none wrote: Sorry but your issue with COD is silly. How is AI learning what the user does is a bad thing? Doesn't that destroy one of the other bullshit arguments "lack of challenge." If we're talking online where a sniper can out a shotgun in close quarter combat then yeah I'd agree that's bullshit. But I fail to understand your issue with the AI.
I just told you they don't do that but thank you for agreeing with me that it isn't a bad thing.

Whoops misread your post. Yes COD's AI has history of being cheap and straight up unfair with constant spawning. But I haven't seen that issue in MW3.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature
Cyclops
Cyclops
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-27 00:15:09 Reply

At 10/26/12 07:14 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Halo its a real mans game and isn't shit compared COD.

a ''real mans game'' lol

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-28 15:38:44 Reply

Call of Duty is without a doubt the most generic and overrated game series ever. Halo is a little overrated as well, but I am still going to pick it up at midnight. What I really can't wait for is the new Battlefield game though.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
JCFfilms
JCFfilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-28 18:38:43 Reply

Black Ops 2 is obviously going to sell more because of multiple consoles and the target audience is children.

Black Ops 2 is mixing it up with campaign and multiplayer that no other call of duty has done, so maybe their game will get better, we don't know.

Halo however is running a continuation of Master Chief, which is one of the best video game heroes known. The multiplayer in Halo has always been good, until armour lock came in but even then there's the "Classic" playlist with no armour abilities so if you don't like armour abilities then you could play that.

As for their storylines... I am honestly 100% sure Halo will be superior, Halo has books, a video game, and a new live action series which as far as I know no other first person shooter has. BUT then again BO2 is going to be mixing it up and changing gameplay around so I honestly cannot say for sure.

Graphic-wise Halo 4 shits on Black Ops. Hands down.

But it depends on what your preference is. If you like a good storyline then buy Halo 4, if you like fast-paced multiplayer then BO2 is right for you. If you want a skilled multiplayer, Then i would say Halo.

Again, you cannot be sure which is better, for they have not come out yet, I'm getting both because they both have potential. But even if Black Ops 2 will get the most sold, I am certain that Halo 4 will get more video game awards than COD.

TL;DR
Just fucking buy one.

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-28 20:18:57 Reply

You know something? I just love it when people who bitch about COD being the same thing over and over again, and yet it keeps breaking records for sales every year, which means they must be doing something right, otherwise you wouldn't see that many people go to those launches every year. Don't give me that "sheeple" argument, because that assumes that people are idiots and will fall for anything, give the people some credit for sticking with a series that's been up and down recently.

Now I know that BO2 will outsell Halo 4, mostly due to the fact that BO2 a multi-platform title, which means it will attract much more of the audience who have different consoles. As for the better game, I will try to reserve my judgement until I played both games, but if I had to make a prognostication, {prediction} I would go with BO2 as the better game overall, for what it's worth.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
EtchASketchClock
EtchASketchClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-29 06:09:28 Reply

At 10/28/12 06:38 PM, JCFfilms wrote: until armour lock

Armor Lock was fine you big baby get over it.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-29 10:21:00 Reply

At 10/29/12 06:09 AM, EtchASketchClock wrote:
At 10/28/12 06:38 PM, JCFfilms wrote: until armour lock
Armor Lock was fine you big baby get over it.

It isn't coming back in Halo 4 so I don't think he will have to. They have some sort of super energy shield now to make up for it.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-29 10:52:52 Reply

I have nothing against the Halo series but I kinda want it to bomb. Because do we really need a another game and that another trilogy probably. I can forgive Halo wars, ODST and Reach. Sure they were only created to milk out as much cash as possible from the franchises at least their story made some sense when you look at the main trilogy, because they were connected, they added more to Halo's universe. But this forth instalment is just sad, because they're not just milking the cow dry. no no! They're desperately trying to milk a dead cow, and it just sad to see it happen.

Um sorry for that rant. Black Ops 2 will most likely bring in more money.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
CalamityCB
CalamityCB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-10-29 14:22:32 Reply

At 10/29/12 10:52 AM, Mismo wrote: I have nothing against the Halo series but I kinda want it to bomb. Because do we really need a another game and that another trilogy probably. I can forgive Halo wars, ODST and Reach. Sure they were only created to milk out as much cash as possible from the franchises at least their story made some sense when you look at the main trilogy, because they were connected, they added more to Halo's universe. But this forth instalment is just sad, because they're not just milking the cow dry. no no! They're desperately trying to milk a dead cow, and it just sad to see it happen.

Um sorry for that rant. Black Ops 2 will most likely bring in more money.

They're milking a cow that is full of a lot of milk, the Halo universe is very VERY expansive, why waste a well known franchise that is filled with stories but however one more trilogy is needed just one more at least before they can put master chief to rest. It's no different from any other well known gaming franchise e.g. Mario and Sonic.

boop

stoyanman
stoyanman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-01 14:18:27 Reply

I think black ops 2 is fail.So HALO4!

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-03 09:10:34 Reply

Even if you want the story to continue, why the hell would you want Master Chief back? Why not let him rest in peace, and have 343 give us a new character?

yeah they should let noble six take the spotlight by somehow bringing him back

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
CalamityCB
CalamityCB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-03 09:58:43 Reply

At 11/3/12 09:10 AM, darkjam wrote:
Even if you want the story to continue, why the hell would you want Master Chief back? Why not let him rest in peace, and have 343 give us a new character?
yeah they should let noble six take the spotlight by somehow bringing him back

he/she got sliced and diced, the only way he/she is coming back is in a pickle jar.

boop

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-03 12:08:26 Reply

he/she got sliced and diced, the only way he/she is coming back is in a pickle jar.

actually they never showed him/her being killed he could've escaped but either way if he/she is dead then make jun or noble three the protagonist

BBS Signature
mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-03 12:54:38 Reply

At 11/3/12 12:08 PM, darkjam wrote:
actually they never showed him/her being killed he could've escaped

Oh really?

Xbox live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-03 13:22:49 Reply

Oh really?

yes really, all that showed us was that he was ABOUT to get stabbed but what if he fought it off and the ending was fake so we thought he was dead but he comes back?

BBS Signature
simon
simon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-03 14:45:56 Reply

At 11/3/12 01:22 PM, darkjam wrote:
Oh really?
yes really, all that showed us was that he was ABOUT to get stabbed but what if he fought it off and the ending was fake so we thought he was dead but he comes back?

Don't be an idiot, he died.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-04 09:22:03 Reply

i'm just saying maybe blind faith is called for and even if he is dead let jun come back then

BBS Signature
EtchASketchClock
EtchASketchClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-04 20:27:51 Reply

At 11/4/12 09:22 AM, darkjam wrote:
i'm just saying maybe blind faith is called for and even if he is dead let jun come back then

Jun was killed in one of the book reissues.

EVERYBODY IS DEAAAAD

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature
NotSuprememessage
NotSuprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-04 21:54:58 Reply

Halo 4 will sell more. People saying Black Ops are ignorant. Halo Reach was the first time in quite a while that a game sold out on it's first day. It had several million players on the first day! Halo 4 will live up to it in prestige.

Click the link in my description to go to Black Mesa's official site.

BBS Signature
NotSuprememessage
NotSuprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-04 21:58:42 Reply

At 10/21/12 11:23 PM, II2none wrote:
At 10/20/12 05:55 PM, FutalRage wrote:
At 10/13/12 09:07 AM, simon wrote:
At 10/13/12 06:48 AM, BumFodder wrote: Looks like 343 may have ruined halo anyway.
Agreed, they already ruined Halo with Anniversary, but the downfall of Halo will be 4. Black Ops 2 will be great, Treyarch has never failed with Call of Duty.
Then like a 90s club hopper kept doing the same thing over and over again because no one had enough brains to realize they are pissing away their cash.
The "COD does the same-thing over and over again" argument is the poorest and excuse I've ever heard. If it really was the same thing over and over again Activision/infinity ward wouldn't be making twice as much money on each sequel release and aside from common sense the fact that MW3 broke sell records irrefutably calls you out on your bullshit.

You're right, sales equals how good a game is. Haha just kidding.

Infinity ward is very stupid. Did you know that they reused the same engine for Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, and Blackops? Does that look like "good" development? People buy COD because other people say it's good. His argument isn't invalid because there is a reason that it has been used several times. Plus you have no source, they ARE NOT making double money on each sequel/release. At least, you provide no proof so I can't believe you.

MW3 is highly regarded, just kidding. It's a broken pile of glitches and exploits just like every Call of Duty game to come before it. Not to mention it's ineffective ban system, and multiplayer that seems like it's designed SPECIFICALLY to frustrate new players.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-04 23:27:18 Reply

At 11/4/12 09:58 PM, NotSuprememessage wrote:
At 10/21/12 11:23 PM, II2none wrote:
At 10/20/12 05:55 PM, FutalRage wrote:
At 10/13/12 09:07 AM, simon wrote:
At 10/13/12 06:48 AM, BumFodder wrote: Looks like 343 may have ruined halo anyway.
Agreed, they already ruined Halo with Anniversary, but the downfall of Halo will be 4. Black Ops 2 will be great, Treyarch has never failed with Call of Duty.
Then like a 90s club hopper kept doing the same thing over and over again because no one had enough brains to realize they are pissing away their cash.
The "COD does the same-thing over and over again" argument is the poorest and excuse I've ever heard. If it really was the same thing over and over again Activision/infinity ward wouldn't be making twice as much money on each sequel release and aside from common sense the fact that MW3 broke sell records irrefutably calls you out on your bullshit.
You're right, sales equals how good a game is. Haha just kidding.

Don't get all righteous on me I damn well know sells don't make a good game but my point is players aren't stupid if it was literally the same game over and over again Treyarch, activision and infinity ward would be finished. Also who gives a damn about the engine? Not like it has PS1 graphics.

QOTW:

BBS Signature
FLAMBOYTHEIMPALER
FLAMBOYTHEIMPALER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-05 01:45:08 Reply

Get both. I am, aaaannnd i save my self from a stupid angry age old argument of halo vs bf vs cod vs killzone vs CSS vs fuck you

Chiggers

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-05 11:16:57 Reply

Jun was killed in one of the book reissues.

how?

BBS Signature
mattuiop
mattuiop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-05 13:33:00 Reply

Cod BO2 = Better in quantity
Halo 4 = Better in QUALITY

I prefer halo 4 because I don't trust a games company that put very little effort in an annual title.

I guaranty that Halo 4 is more likely to get GOTY, Best FPS, or Best Multiplayer than BO2.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-05 14:46:54 Reply

Halo 4 = Better in QUALITY

yep and we all know halo 4 will dominate xbox

BBS Signature
NotSuprememessage
NotSuprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-05 15:03:07 Reply

At 11/4/12 11:27 PM, II2none wrote: Don't get all righteous on me I damn well know sells don't make a good game but my point is players aren't stupid if it was literally the same game over and over again Treyarch, activision and infinity ward would be finished. Also who gives a damn about the engine? Not like it has PS1 graphics.

You are being arrogant. First of all, we don't mean that "LITERALLY" it is the same game, it pretty much has the same concept over and over again. Go from point A to point B and kill someone. It's not that we mean it's literally the same game, it's just the same things that you do. It should mix it up once in a while. Also, reusing the same engine for several games shows that they aren't willing to put the time and effort into their games, so why should you spend your money on them?

BBS Signature
SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-05 16:20:40 Reply

The Halo Franchise has a huge fanbase that could possibly be bigger than COD. So I'm going with Halo on this one.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to halo 4 or black ops 2 2012-11-05 16:30:52 Reply

At 11/5/12 04:20 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: The Halo Franchise has a huge fanbase that could possibly be bigger than COD. So I'm going with Halo on this one.

yeah halo FTW

BBS Signature