Be a Supporter!

why can't you guys get girlfriends

  • 1,896 Views
  • 61 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 11:15 AM Reply

I want to know, this is a serious question, I've seen the biggest loosers get hot girls, mabye I can help.


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 11:22 AM Reply

OP do you girlfriend?

argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 11:22 AM Reply

At 10/11/12 11:15 AM, apocalypseven wrote: I want to know, this is a serious question, I've seen the biggest loosers get hot girls, mabye I can help.

hmm that 3rd statement is quite a large compliment to them in your term of biggest looser would that be classified under they're appearence or near disregard to towards socialization?

Daikenkini
Daikenkini
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 11:25 AM Reply

Can even YOU call a girl your girlfriend, OP?


BORN IS THE FANTASY!+++ REGISTER HERE!+++ LOG IN+++ FORUM(CLASSIC VIEW)

BBS Signature
rsetienne
rsetienne
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 11:29 AM Reply

Because I'm a piece of shit okay! you don't need to rub it in, you monster. I am going to go cry now to some Adele music and masturbate later.


Washing* yea i can't spell too

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 11:52 AM Reply

I cant be bothered

WirelessBrain
WirelessBrain
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 11:54 AM Reply

Because we all know you're drowning in bitches.

Aliensandwich
Aliensandwich
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Artist
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 12:06 PM Reply

Judging by apocalypseven's Pokemon tattoos, he is getting all kinds of laid...

Sarcasm

why can't you guys get girlfriends


BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 10/11/12 12:06 PM, Aliensandwich wrote: Judging by apocalypseven's Pokemon tattoos, he is getting all kinds of laid...

any fine women of high status would fall for men with pokemon tattoos.


BBS Signature
Freaki-boy92
Freaki-boy92
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 12:14 PM Reply

because i'm a socially awkward outcast who has nerves like a baby deer around hot girls.

apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 12:27 PM Reply

At 10/11/12 11:25 AM, Daikenkini wrote: Can even YOU call a girl your girlfriend, OP?

I've had a girlfriend, I broke up with her, but she was pretty hot and liked to sex me.

At 10/11/12 11:22 AM, argile wrote:
At 10/11/12 11:15 AM, apocalypseven wrote: I want to know, this is a serious question, I've seen the biggest loosers get hot girls, mabye I can help.
hmm that 3rd statement is quite a large compliment to them in your term of biggest looser would that be classified under they're appearence or near disregard to towards socialization?

Both.

Few tips:

1: Be yourself, don't try too hard
2: Don't care what people think
3: Don't be afraid of rejection
4: Practice good hygiene and dress well, if you don't know how to dress have someone with a fashion sense help you
5: Lower your standards
6: Girls like smart guys so show the good side of your nerd


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 12:28 PM Reply

tfw no gf

why can't you guys get girlfriends


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 12:47 PM Reply

Because I'm a fucking loser.

saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 12:55 PM Reply

I don't got the social skills

why can't you guys get girlfriends

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 01:02 PM Reply

Not that I can't I just haven't found one that I want since high school. Also that's seriously going to cut in my gaming time especially with this years fall line up. So...

why can't you guys get girlfriends


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
i-am-ghey
i-am-ghey
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 01:19 PM Reply

inb4: i live in a cave and i have no friends at all, not to mention a girfriend.


^Just another nonsensical forum post.^

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 01:20 PM Reply

I hope that was rhetorical.


BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 01:22 PM Reply

At 10/11/12 12:27 PM, apocalypseven wrote: 5: Lower your standards

Well technically can't I skip the other steps and focus on this one?

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 01:27 PM Reply

I wonder that too.I mean what's more attractive than an unfunny introvert pathetic teenager?


"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 01:29 PM Reply

At 10/11/12 01:20 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: I hope that was rhetorical.

I hope so but I can't understand your complicated words.


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Writer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 02:46 PM Reply

At 10/11/12 11:15 AM, apocalypseven wrote: I want to know, this is a serious question, I've seen the biggest loosers get hot girls, mabye I can help.

I can't get a girlfriend because all the girls are suspicios about my wedding ring. :o


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Tremulos
Tremulos
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Reader
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 02:49 PM Reply

I have a girlfriend. She moved across the country two weeks ago and I won't see her again until I get a job, get a car, get some money, and drive from Washington to Ohio. Actually I wish I didn't feel so strongly for her, because life would be easier, but oh well.


It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature
zyzy
zyzy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 03:00 PM Reply

idk they only seem to want me for my dick no lie, its hard for a guy with a big heart to just be called by bitches just because I fuck like a mad man.

DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 03:03 PM Reply

Because I can pay $110 for an imported Asian masseuse to fuck me. Why would I deal with some bird who'll get attached to me and nag me and all that other crap?


My power is the only power.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 03:07 PM Reply

At 10/11/12 12:06 PM, Aliensandwich wrote: Judging by apocalypseven's Pokemon tattoos, he is getting all kinds of laid...

Sarcasm

This thread is now about terrible life decisions.


BBS Signature
WirelessBrain
WirelessBrain
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 03:18 PM Reply

Nah , the ones with a tattoo of your girlfriends names are the worst since they could just dump you and you're left with a tattoo of a random name on your name for the rest of your life.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 03:22 PM Reply

At 10/11/12 03:18 PM, WirelessBrain wrote: Nah , the ones with a tattoo of your girlfriends names are the worst since they could just dump you and you're left with a tattoo of a random name on your name for the rest of your life.

I only date girls named Tiffany


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 03:25 PM Reply

because my cock is too big and they get scared

but really, high standards, very poor social life, i have being quite attractive at my favor, and brilliant as a pro and con.
and as a combination of those, i dont go clubbing nor do drugs (alcohol included), what it seems to be a great deal in modern mating rituals


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 10/11/12 03:25 PM, kakalxlax wrote: modern mating rituals

I think I've pinpointed the exact reason why you're still a virgin.