New Topic Respond to this Topic
Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Gamer
Response to Obama should not be in power. 2012-10-27 05:39:41 Reply

At 10/25/12 02:14 AM, Austerity wrote: I agree that Obama should not be in power, most of his supporters (if you take the entire world into account) are 1. not American & 2. hate America.

Either that or some of them don't even realize why they choose to vote for our Current President of 2008 in the first place, some African Americans vote for him just because he's African witch I find one ill reason why, others vote for him just because he killed Osama bin Laden witch in all reality the credit alone should go to the Navy Seal team that simply did the job and succeeded.

That said, some people will vote for one person for the Oval Office for the most baddest reasons imaginable, I think some of those people who haven't already should look deeper into the information before they make a derision, regardless of the reasons, people should full know that our Current President of 2008 is filled with broken promises, filled with corruption and filled with sheer intent to change the very way this nation works.

Those who support our Current President of 2008, think twice while you still have the chance, for the Current President of 2008 is only MEANT for one term and one term only!!!

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. 2012-10-28 20:59:09 Reply

At 10/19/12 07:12 PM, HiryuGouki wrote: Actually, Obama needs a second term to make good on his campaign promises.

Actually Obama should have been FIRED years ago for lying and cheating the public but unfortunately he is locked into a 4 year dictatorship and you Americans can and will do nothing about it no matter how bad it gets as you signed him into power and waived your right to a voice and correct the pragmatic, inefficient, and unmoral evils of your choice dictator.

BBS Signature