leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:04 AM Reply

At 10/14/12 12:20 AM, Feoric wrote:
At 10/14/12 12:09 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: TV aka idiot box is for sheep
Do you consider Alex Jones and/or abovetopsecret a credible source for anything?

Alex Jones is a fat all American prick that got told to STFU in so many words on air by Joe Rogan and Joey "Coco" Diaz.

BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:08 AM Reply

At 10/14/12 12:13 AM, Slacker013 wrote:
At 10/14/12 12:09 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/13/12 11:58 PM, Slacker013 wrote:
At 10/13/12 11:49 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
Link?
Go get yourself a television kid...

At SEARS
TV aka idiot box is for sheep
Computer aka giant calculator... the idiots who watch television are probably your number one source. Congrats for getting your news from a third party. That would make you... a uber idiot

I honestly do not pay attention to pop culture and politics but of course the major stuff if any will trickle down to me. Pop culture and politics changes like I change socks but the things that really matter in life stay the same.

BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:09 AM Reply

At 10/10/12 09:36 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Now is this really the kinda of spineless sycophantic propaganda poster boy that really understands how to run a country I mean he has a background in Wall Street nothing more.

1. You really don't understand politics.
2. Romney has a bigger background in wall street than Obama

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:19 AM Reply

At 10/14/12 12:13 AM, Slacker013 wrote:
At 10/14/12 12:09 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/13/12 11:58 PM, Slacker013 wrote:
At 10/13/12 11:49 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
Link?
Go get yourself a television kid...

At SEARS
TV aka idiot box is for sheep
Computer aka giant calculator... the idiots who watch television are probably your number one source. Congrats for getting your news from a third party. That would make you... a uber idiot

The internet has all the information see the trick is to only tune into whats important otherwise you could get swept up in a whirlwind of shit, propaganda, & lies just like the sheep with they T.V.s.

BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:26 AM Reply

At 10/14/12 11:09 AM, wankwest wrote:
At 10/10/12 09:36 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Now is this really the kinda of spineless sycophantic propaganda poster boy that really understands how to run a country I mean he has a background in Wall Street nothing more.
1. You really don't understand politics.
2. Romney has a bigger background in wall street than Obama

Sorry it has been brought to my attention that Obamney has a professional background as a Lawyer with strong ties to Wall Street and "the market" that buried your country. I understand what needs to be understood about politics and that is that it solves nothing and never has especially when all politicians indirectly work for the banks, Corporations, and Wall Street they other details are just incidental. learning about Politics is a waste of life and time so why paint a sinking old ship ?

BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:38 AM Reply

At 10/14/12 12:21 AM, Warforger wrote:
At 10/13/12 11:18 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Did Obama pull rank and make and executive decision to stop operations of mass destruction and death in Iraq no he did not so I propose you sit down &ST suckin thing up because I have had enough Fascism for one day thank you very much :-)
Yes, he did. Now please stop claiming Obama expanded the Iraq war in any way shape or form.

It only took almost 10 years to end the war and you have to be blind to not see the ridiculousness and lack of reality if you think Obama ended a war LOL. Also according to popular belief the War is still going on in full force.

BBS Signature
mechadude32
mechadude32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:40 AM Reply

erm so basicly what you said is "obama should not be in power because he wants to end all pain dath and misery that comes with war?" wow i thing your just being a litttle racist

"if you put quotes here you're an idiot" mechadude32 These are the jokes, people...

(INSERT IMAGE HERE)

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:41 AM Reply

At 10/14/12 11:40 AM, mechadude32 wrote: erm so basicly what you said is "obama should not be in power because he wants to end all pain dath and misery that comes with war?" wow i thing your just being a litttle racist

Please don't put words in my mouth and no I did not say that at all.

BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:57 AM Reply

At 10/14/12 11:26 AM, 24901miles wrote:
I think you'll find that most of the people using the Newground Politics Forum don't watch TV for information.

I would hope so and also I would hope they don't watch it for entertainment either.

For example:

I wanted to know Barack Obama's net worth, so I reviewed his public tax records in Excel, and separated his earnings from publishing from his president's salary using the twelve years of returns he's released to the public.

I don't really see how obamneys official taxable net worth is really of any concern outside of curiosity. I would love to see all the kick backs Obamney has received from his "friends" on Wall Street though. Didn't one of Obamneys head personal run Wall Street for years what his name again ?

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 12:34 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 11:57 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/14/12 11:26 AM, 24901miles wrote:
I think you'll find that most of the people using the Newground Politics Forum don't watch TV for information.
I would hope so and also I would hope they don't watch it for entertainment either.

So you think TV's make people stupid. Oh great someone who still believes that baseless 90's urban myth, if only moms who are terrible parents actually raised their children instead of blaming all their failures on media and entertainment didn't exist.....

For example:

I wanted to know Barack Obama's net worth, so I reviewed his public tax records in Excel, and separated his earnings from publishing from his president's salary using the twelve years of returns he's released to the public.
I don't really see how obamneys official taxable net worth is really of any concern outside of curiosity. I would love to see all the kick backs Obamney has received from his "friends" on Wall Street though. Didn't one of Obamneys head personal run Wall Street for years what his name again ?

I'm going to assume he has friends on Wall Street because they're intelligent people who understand the economy and can give good advice on that seeing as how they actually have experience, not really because he's corrupt.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 04:13 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 12:34 PM, Warforger wrote:
So you think TV's make people stupid. Oh great someone who still believes that baseless 90's urban myth, if only moms who are terrible parents actually raised their children instead of blaming all their failures on media and entertainment didn't exist.....

I Didn't say TV makes people stupid YOU did.

I'm going to assume he has friends on Wall Street because they're intelligent people who understand the economy and can give good advice on that seeing as how they actually have experience, not really because he's corrupt.

Did you drink an extra dose of "Koolaid" today.

BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 04:15 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 12:41 PM, 24901miles wrote: I really wish the Official Leanlifter1 Thread hadn't been closed. This discussion isn't about the reality of the Obama presidency, it's just another thread about how new to using his brain Leanlifter1 is.

That thread was started by a troll and it was ended by one no need to beat a dead horse.

BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 04:43 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 04:33 PM, 24901miles wrote: troll

The fact that you create threads to troll people that you disagree with um anyway ... your thread got shut down and you know why because you are trolling.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 11:26 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: Sorry it has been brought to my attention that Obamney has a professional background as a Lawyer with strong ties to Wall Street and "the market" that buried your country.

What ties? He was a Con Law professor at U-Chicago and when he did work in actual law, he did Civil Rights claims, general civil litigation, and community building assistance. What about that gives him ties to Wall Street?

I understand what needs to be understood about politics and that is that it solves nothing and never has especially when all politicians indirectly work for the banks, Corporations, and Wall Street they other details are just incidental.

Oh, so this is such a pervasive truth? Prove it.

At 10/14/12 11:57 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: Didn't one of Obamneys head personal run Wall Street for years what his name again ?

Yeah, the head of the Fed. Why? Because sometimes (read: ALL the time) experience and skill are important when it comes to heading up a Federal Agency. What would you rather have him do? Have a plumber lead the Fed, a medical doctor run the department of transportation, a janitor runt he department of State, and a homemaker run the department of the interior?

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 04:13 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/14/12 12:34 PM, Warforger wrote:

I Didn't say TV makes people stupid YOU did.

You called it the idiot box for sheep. How is that not the same?

Did you drink an extra dose of "Koolaid" today.

Funny considering you're the one who thinks Obama invaded Iraq and think Fascism is taxes and an army.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 11:48 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 11:38 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: It only took almost 10 years to end the war

It was started in 2003 before he even spoke for Kerry at the Democratic National Convention. No way you could blame 10 years on him.

and you have to be blind to not see the ridiculousness and lack of reality if you think Obama ended a war LOL.

I know right it's why he ended the war.

Also according to popular belief the War is still going on in full force.

Bullshit. Not even Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney have said that, in fact they acknowledge he ended the war. This is because HE ENDED THE WAR IN IRAQ! It's such a simple fact, it's not even something that's debatable.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 04:48 AM Reply

At 10/14/12 11:19 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: The internet has all the information see the trick is to only tune into whats important otherwise you could get swept up in a whirlwind of shit, propaganda, & lies just like the sheep with they T.V.s.

That's a good point actually. How about you show some of your sources already for where you get your news from so people can actually vet their credibility? Or is that process also something "sheep" and "fascists" do?

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Neolte
Neolte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 06:50 AM Reply

I'm starting to wonder exactly where this thread was meant to go. If the OP can site some credible sources, instead of random flaming then perhaps we can have a consistent subject?

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 10/13/12 11:58 PM, Slacker013 wrote: Go get yourself a television kid...

Ah, so the media is telling you Romney wants to invade Iran...

Well, I'd rather get my info from unbiased sources, or even better, the candidates themselves...

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 04:26 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 04:12 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 10/13/12 11:58 PM, Slacker013 wrote: Go get yourself a television kid...
Ah, so the media is telling you Romney wants to invade Iran...

Well, I'd rather get my info from unbiased sources, or even better, the candidates themselves...

B-B-But Mitt's whole platform is that we should begin by showing Iran that our military is willing to strike. Words, not actions and all. Moving aircraft carriers into the Gulf and taking on a battle position. Increase our military planning with Israel for a strike.

What normally happens when policy includes massing aircraft carriers and "showing" Iran our military commitment to stopping them?

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 04:12 PM, LemonCrush wrote: Well, I'd rather get my info from unbiased sources, or even better, the candidates themselves...

You'e likely to get less spin watching FOX News than by listening to Romney. He'll say whatever opinion he thinks will get your vote. Right after telling the next guy he wants to individually rape all Irainan women with the bones of the immolated male population, he'll come to you speaking of roses and peace.

If you don't like what he says, just turn him upside down and shake.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 07:48 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 04:26 PM, JMHX wrote:
B-B-But Mitt's whole platform is that we should begin by showing Iran that our military is willing to strike. Words, not actions and all. Moving aircraft carriers into the Gulf and taking on a battle position. Increase our military planning with Israel for a strike.

What normally happens when policy includes massing aircraft carriers and "showing" Iran our military commitment to stopping them?

That's our own fault for handcuffing ourselves to a religious fanatical nation without condition.

BTW, is that REALLY, Mitt's whole platform?

FWIW, Iran is gonna do what they want, regardless of how "nice" we are to them. Since this is the case, I'd rather us be ready for something (if), than not.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 07:50 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 04:27 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
You'e likely to get less spin watching FOX News than by listening to Romney. He'll say whatever opinion he thinks will get your vote. Right after telling the next guy he wants to individually rape all Irainan women with the bones of the immolated male population, he'll come to you speaking of roses and peace.

If you don't like what he says, just turn him upside down and shake.

What you said goes for both candidates equally. At this point all we have to go on are words and actions.

Obama actually has a record of lying about his foreign/military policy. Romney, not so much. Where are you getting this notion that Romney is somehow a "worse" flip-flopper than "I'll close Gitmo and pull troops from afghanistan" Obama?

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 07:52 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 07:50 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 10/18/12 04:27 PM, Camarohusky wrote:

Obama actually has a record of lying about his foreign/military policy. Romney, not so much. Where are you getting this notion that Romney is somehow a "worse" flip-flopper than "I'll close Gitmo and pull troops from afghanistan" Obama?

>Why doesn't Barack Obama just use his unlimited dictatorial powers of decree to close Guantanamo

Dohoho.

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 07:54 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 07:52 PM, JMHX wrote: >Why doesn't Barack Obama just use his unlimited dictatorial powers of decree to close Guantanamo

Dohoho.

He's done it for other things

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 07:54 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 07:54 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 10/18/12 07:52 PM, JMHX wrote: >Why doesn't Barack Obama just use his unlimited dictatorial powers of decree to close Guantanamo

Dohoho.
He's done it for other things

So are we both agreed he should be upgraded to Augustus?

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 07:54 PM, JMHX wrote:
So are we both agreed he should be upgraded to Augustus?

Might as well be already.

You know, it's funny. For someone who bitches about Bush so much, he doesn't seem to have any issue continuing and taking advantage of his ideas.

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 08:15 PM Reply

Hey, welcome to all of American History. What's your name, you must be new here.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 11:18 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 07:50 PM, LemonCrush wrote: Obama actually has a record of lying about his foreign/military policy. Romney, not so much. Where are you getting this notion that Romney is somehow a "worse" flip-flopper than "I'll close Gitmo and pull troops from afghanistan" Obama?

There's a huge difference between making cmpaign promises and then getting a good heaping dose of reality after election and having three distinct platforms from one candidate in the campaign (Primary Romney, Pre-debate Romney, Post-debate Romney).

I'm 100% fine with elected officials who are willing to work around their convictions when presented with tough situations. I'm not fine with candidates whose opinions resemble Duck Hunt level 100.

JeffShort
JeffShort
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Filmmaker
Response to Obama should not be in power. Oct. 19th, 2012 @ 04:03 AM Reply

Obama is a secret Muslim, Foreign Communist who wants to destroy America. He obeys the commands of the devil and until we get him out of office this country is in peril. Anyone who believes different is part of the Jewish Communist conspiracy for a new world order. They want to destroy western civilization and bring about Sharia law in America and around the world. If that is not a reason for him to not be in power, I don't know what is.