JacobusMusic
JacobusMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Help Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 09:30 AM Reply

Hey !

Few days ago i uploaded a song on my new account (xsoundstreamx = old account)
I searched the forum about the approval, but i noticed it now works with scouting or something ?

The problem is i cant find my song anywere, its not in the un-scouted section or the approved section ?
So whatsup :) ?

Greetings,
Jacobus

dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Help Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 12:05 PM Reply

Done.

AP Scouting system must be rigged...

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
JacobusMusic
JacobusMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Help Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 12:22 PM Reply

Awesome thanks ;) !

Greetz
Jacobus

At 10/10/12 12:05 PM, Computer112 wrote: Done.

AP Scouting system must be rigged...
GumsOfGabby
GumsOfGabby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Help Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 09:27 AM Reply

I'm having the same problem too, but it also says I've been recommended by 1 user (not myself) and I haven't received a message asking for confirmation...

Also, just some feedback for the NG team, the "Recently Submitted" list is broken. It doesn't show many new submitters at the top of the list. For some reason the year gets changed to "-1" rather than "12" (2012) , so some very new submissions get pushed back far down the list.

m0lecule
m0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Help Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 10/11/12 09:27 AM, GumsOfGabby wrote: Also, just some feedback for the NG team, the "Recently Submitted" list is broken. It doesn't show many new submitters at the top of the list. For some reason the year gets changed to "-1" rather than "12" (2012) , so some very new submissions get pushed back far down the list.

I think someone should tell this to PsychoGoldfish. I also sense the non-working auto update. The list ain't working since its first day.

zktaichou
zktaichou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Help Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 10:07 AM Reply

Hi! I'm also kinda new to the audio portal community here. I've just submitted my own audio track but it seems that it is not published. It seems that I need to be scouted first but I'm not sure how that works as I can't access the unscouted list nor am I sure of how to get scouted. Thanks in advanced for any replies!

zktaichou
zktaichou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Help Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 10:20 AM Reply

At 10/11/12 10:07 AM, zktaichou wrote: Hi! I'm also kinda new to the audio portal community here. I've just submitted my own audio track but it seems that it is not published. It seems that I need to be scouted first but I'm not sure how that works as I can't access the unscouted list nor am I sure of how to get scouted. Thanks in advanced for any replies!

Please excuse me for posting another one. Just want to correct my previous post. I was able to access the 'latest' section for audio submission by unscouted artists but it seems that there's some problem with it because there is no result for audios posted within the current week, showing only 2 results for the whole month. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

GumsOfGabby
GumsOfGabby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Help Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 10:52 AM Reply

At 10/11/12 10:07 AM, zktaichou wrote: It seems that I need to be scouted first but I'm not sure how that works

Read this