New Topic Respond to this Topic
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Edit posts 2012-10-10 15:43:10 Reply

Posts editing is for girls. Real men know grammar and spelling.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch eine Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Edit posts 2012-10-10 17:25:57 Reply

I think editing posts would only work on this site if there was some sort of edit history, or if the initial post prior to the edit was displayed on a line above or below the edit

it's probably not that complex but honestly it really isn't a huge deal if someone made a garmatical error because the human mind can usually understand the jist of what's trying to be said. My point is that while it would be nice it also isn't really a priority or necessity to the BBS because it really won't add a whole lot of usefulness.

DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Edit posts 2012-10-10 17:27:07 Reply

Stop typing, look over it, make sure it's pristine and as you imagined, then click "post."

My power is the only power.

Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Edit posts 2012-10-10 17:30:08 Reply

At 10/10/12 03:36 AM, cjsnow1 wrote: Is there any way to edit your posts? I'm sure people have made spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, etc. that they've wanted to fix. Hell, I made an error in a thread I just made on the AP BBS.

sdrawkcab yletelpmoc tuo semoc ti ,dnim ym ni ecnetnes a ees i emit yreve erehw noitidnoc siht evah i ...ees ...ereh tcerroc ot yaw a erew ereht hsiw yllaer i

fuck