New Topic Respond to this Topic
cjsnow1
cjsnow1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
All audio gone again? Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 03:22 AM Reply

So a few months back after the site re-design all my then recently deleted audio had returned. I was still unable to upload anything but it wasn't a problem. About a week ago I returned to my page only to find out everything made before the beginning of 2012 was gone. Why is this?

Also, are there any plans on changing the AP TOS?

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Musician
Response to All audio gone again? Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 04:41 PM Reply

At 10/10/12 03:22 AM, cjsnow1 wrote: So a few months back after the site re-design all my then recently deleted audio had returned. I was still unable to upload anything but it wasn't a problem. About a week ago I returned to my page only to find out everything made before the beginning of 2012 was gone. Why is this?

You are still banned from the audio portal AFAIK. After the redesign for a few weeks, banned audio showed up temporarily because of an unintentional bug. Your songs are gone again now because that bug has since been fixed.

2 songs show up in your profile because they are collabs and someone credited you for taking part.

Mophead367
Mophead367
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to All audio gone again? Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 10/10/12 04:41 PM, BrokenDeck wrote: You are still banned from the audio portal AFAIK. After the redesign for a few weeks, banned audio showed up temporarily because of an unintentional bug. Your songs are gone again now because that bug has since been fixed.

2 songs show up in your profile because they are collabs and someone credited you for taking part.

Thanks. :)