• 2 Replies
VsynthGt
VsynthGt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
What am I thankful for?!? 2012-10-08 20:33:34

Today no less then 3 people, at different times, approached me and asked what I am thankful for and my answers would be used by the local university, after I declined to answer, 2 of the 3 started to preach to me how I should be thankful for to have GOD watching over me, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TEACHING THESE UNI KIDS!?

I mean, Yea i get it, they have religion classes at a select few post secondary schools. But are they not supposed to be a way to learn about diffrent religions of the world or something? Thease kids are paying no less then 20k a year to have their heads filled with mind control lies and false hope of a god. After some reflection ( and 7 beers) this is pissing me off,

Why in gods green earth would people PAY to take a religion class? this money goes to the school, and helps the legit students i guess that is the only good thing

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to What am I thankful for?!? 2012-10-08 20:35:38

Are you talking about private schools? Because it's illegal for public schools to dedicate a class to a single religion, the only religion they're allowed to teach would have to be apart of world history, and it would have to be relevant to history.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to What am I thankful for?!? 2012-10-08 20:37:39

Yeah, this flame war happening.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature