• 2 Replies
VsynthGt
VsynthGt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
What am I thankful for?!? Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 08:33 PM

Today no less then 3 people, at different times, approached me and asked what I am thankful for and my answers would be used by the local university, after I declined to answer, 2 of the 3 started to preach to me how I should be thankful for to have GOD watching over me, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TEACHING THESE UNI KIDS!?

I mean, Yea i get it, they have religion classes at a select few post secondary schools. But are they not supposed to be a way to learn about diffrent religions of the world or something? Thease kids are paying no less then 20k a year to have their heads filled with mind control lies and false hope of a god. After some reflection ( and 7 beers) this is pissing me off,

Why in gods green earth would people PAY to take a religion class? this money goes to the school, and helps the legit students i guess that is the only good thing

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to What am I thankful for?!? Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 08:35 PM

Are you talking about private schools? Because it's illegal for public schools to dedicate a class to a single religion, the only religion they're allowed to teach would have to be apart of world history, and it would have to be relevant to history.

TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to What am I thankful for?!? Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 08:37 PM

Yeah, this flame war happening.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature