DameNingen
DameNingen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
How to organise audio for Movie? 2012-10-08 17:21:39 Reply

Good Day Ladys and Gentlemen,

I have NO experience in doing anything audio related..or anything special on the PC for that matter.
Started to learn Flash and now wanting to start a little Movie for which I created Sound first.

Now most Animators create sound first, connect every sound together to form one big soundfile
for the whole video. voice, effects etc.

I recorded sounds but thats as far as i got before wanting to know how exactly they handle the work.
before i invent a way to time consuming and complicated way no normal human would think of. (like i often do)

I would like to see some kind of tutorials for the whole process or some kind of step by step instruction.

As i recorded the sounds and voicec i repeadedly did the noice so i have for example one file full of "ha!" etc.
so the next step would be, filtering out the good stuff, delete the rest (or save) polish the sounds.
think about in which second i would like to heave which sound, organise them all in one file on the time i want.
and...thats how? or was even my first step a mistake?

what i wrote sounds complicated and may not make a lot of sence..excuse me for english is not my mothertongue

Sorry if my english is weird ;)

DameNingen
DameNingen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to How to organise audio for Movie? 2012-10-09 16:12:21 Reply

even only the keywords i should use to search for a tutorial/explanation to an easy/fast way would help enough!

since english isnt even my mothertongue i really dont know what im even looking for (in exact keywords)
which is why my explanation above is so weird...

Please? :/

The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to How to organise audio for Movie? 2012-10-09 18:17:12 Reply

Everyone in this Audio forum are creators of audio, not Flash animations. You're better off asking in the Flash forum.

DameNingen
DameNingen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to How to organise audio for Movie? 2012-10-10 02:59:15 Reply

At 10/9/12 06:17 PM, The-iMortal wrote: Everyone in this Audio forum are creators of audio, not Flash animations. You're better off asking in the Flash forum.

before posting here i thought about that, was scared of that exact same sentence :D
thought the chance to tell me go to a different forum is higher in Flash.

oh well i hope i can double post this, will copy it to the flash forum - thanks ^^