Be a Supporter!

Subjugation

  • 491 Views
  • 22 Replies
New Topic
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 05:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igbBItLemsM
As some of you understand I don't think voting will change anything as history has proved that a valid fact so here is a video to make clear of why we should not submitting to voting.


BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 08:02 PM

Another opening post in a thread with a link not really explaining what the link is for.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 08:25 PM

So instead of clearly stating your own position you just lazily post a video of some guy talking into a webcam.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 09:35 PM

At 10/8/12 08:25 PM, Feoric wrote: So instead of clearly stating your own position you just lazily post a video of some guy talking into a webcam.

Read my many other posts on Fascism and voting as this is a post to clarify and simplify my standing. Steven already said it better so why try and top him :-)


BBS Signature
TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 09:37 PM

At 10/8/12 09:35 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/8/12 08:25 PM, Feoric wrote: So instead of clearly stating your own position you just lazily post a video of some guy talking into a webcam.
Read my many other posts on Fascism and voting as this is a post to clarify and simplify my standing. Steven already said it better so why try and top him :-)

So.......what is you plan.....beyond not voting and posting shit on NG?


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 09:38 PM

At 10/8/12 08:02 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
Another opening post in a thread with a link not really explaining what the link is for.

If you want to watch the video watch the video otherwise you don't have to watch the video so go away :-)


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 09:43 PM

At 10/8/12 09:37 PM, TucoM wrote:
So.......what is you plan.....beyond not voting and posting shit on NG?

No plan although I do excercise consumer advocacy and good moral practice everyday. I also do not pay taxes as I will not support the war of terror.


BBS Signature
TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 09:48 PM

At 10/8/12 09:43 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/8/12 09:37 PM, TucoM wrote:
So.......what is you plan.....beyond not voting and posting shit on NG?
I also do not pay taxes as I will not support the war of terror.

Then you will become an unwilling participant in the prison industrial complex.


BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 09:59 PM

At 10/8/12 09:48 PM, TucoM wrote: Then you will become an unwilling participant in the prison industrial complex.

Gee, quite the Catch 22.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:04 PM

At 10/8/12 09:48 PM, TucoM wrote:
Then you will become an unwilling participant in the prison industrial complex.

I guess we are less Fasict here in Canada as we do not clog up our prison systems with people that do not want to support "Terrorism".


BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:05 PM

At 10/8/12 10:04 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/8/12 09:48 PM, TucoM wrote:
Then you will become an unwilling participant in the prison industrial complex.
I guess we are less Fasict here in Canada as we do not clog up our prison systems with people that do not want to support "Terrorism".

I assure you that you have never lived under fascist rule.

TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:06 PM

At 10/8/12 09:59 PM, Feoric wrote:
At 10/8/12 09:48 PM, TucoM wrote: Then you will become an unwilling participant in the prison industrial complex.
Gee, quite the Catch 22.

Ain't it?


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:07 PM

At 10/8/12 10:05 PM, Feoric wrote:
I assure you that you have never lived under fascist rule.

Correct as I do not live in the US.


BBS Signature
TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:08 PM

At 10/8/12 10:04 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/8/12 09:48 PM, TucoM wrote:
Then you will become an unwilling participant in the prison industrial complex.
I guess we are less Fasict here in Canada as we do not clog up our prison systems with people that do not want to support "Terrorism".

We don't, either. Mostly, it's waste-cases who want to cloud their brains up with dope.

Yeah, the war on drugs is another sad joke.


BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:08 PM

At 10/8/12 10:07 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/8/12 10:05 PM, Feoric wrote:
I assure you that you have never lived under fascist rule.
Correct as I do not live in the US.

Okay, then.

I assure you that you don't know what fascism is.

TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:10 PM

At 10/8/12 10:05 PM, Feoric wrote:
At 10/8/12 10:04 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/8/12 09:48 PM, TucoM wrote:
Then you will become an unwilling participant in the prison industrial complex.
I guess we are less Fasict here in Canada as we do not clog up our prison systems with people that do not want to support "Terrorism".
I assure you that you have never lived under fascist rule.

I'm pretty sure that the Canadian govt. wants their tax money, and will get pissy with those who refuse to pay.


BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:14 PM

At 10/8/12 10:10 PM, TucoM wrote:
At 10/8/12 10:05 PM, Feoric wrote: I assure you that you have never lived under fascist rule.
I'm pretty sure that the Canadian govt. wants their tax money, and will get pissy with those who refuse to pay.

...and this is how you define fascism?

Please read this, everyone.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:18 PM

At 10/8/12 10:10 PM, TucoM wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the Canadian govt. wants their tax money, and will get pissy with those who refuse to pay.

The Canadian Carter or Rights and freedoms will protect those in the know however the many sheep that do not know can really get there ass handed to them if they let it happen by way of unwitting ignorance to the rules eg wage garnishing. Tax levies are against the law and do not need to be paid however that does not mean that Governments will not try and dupe you into thinking otherwise. Also in US to my understanding there are a many tax write offs that are available to those in the know if you fill out the right forms although I am not for sure.


BBS Signature
TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:22 PM

At 10/8/12 10:14 PM, Feoric wrote:
At 10/8/12 10:10 PM, TucoM wrote:
At 10/8/12 10:05 PM, Feoric wrote: I assure you that you have never lived under fascist rule.
I'm pretty sure that the Canadian govt. wants their tax money, and will get pissy with those who refuse to pay.
...and this is how you define fascism?

Please read this, everyone.

I never said Canada was fascist.........but they do want their tax money.

I'll bet 401 in Toronto needs big bucks to keep properly maintained.


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:23 PM

At 10/8/12 10:14 PM, Feoric wrote:
...and this is how you define fascism?

Merriam Websters Definition 0f Fascism : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:36 PM

At 10/8/12 10:22 PM, TucoM wrote:
I'll bet 401 in Toronto needs big bucks to keep properly maintained.

LOL @ Toronto "A subdivision of Detroit"


BBS Signature
TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 10:46 PM

At 10/8/12 10:36 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/8/12 10:22 PM, TucoM wrote:
I'll bet 401 in Toronto needs big bucks to keep properly maintained.
LOL @ Toronto "A subdivision of Detroit"

I think Toronto is bigger and economically stronger than Detroit.


BBS Signature
JoS
JoS
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Subjugation Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 02:25 AM

This is retarded.

Subjugation


Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature