New Topic Respond to this Topic
berthon
berthon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 19:24:46 Reply

What was your most realistic dream ever? When I say realistic I mean with the least amount of random things, a dream that happened like a movie. There can be like magic and stuff, Mine was last night where my family was being held by this evil wizard guy, so me, the wizards brother, and two random dogooders, teamed up to take down the guy before he married my sister for political power, there was no weird dream teleporting or character changes, just like playing a weird cross between Skyrim and the Legend of Zelda. The only weirdly random part was at the end when peter griffin got all gay with bruce, at the beach and the credits started rolling. The last thing I thought before I woke up was What the fuck kind of ending was that?

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 19:27:51 Reply

I had a dream the other night and it was basically the end of the world. Plagued happened, then bombs dropping everywhere. I was with my friends after everything happened. The the dead came back to life and it was a fight for survival. Then I woke up. Crazy shit

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 19:30:19 Reply

I had a nightmare where I got shot and died. There were ten stages of death in my dream. I only remember the last two: agony and nonexistence. They're self-explanatory. Anyways, after I died I slowly faded into a state of non-existence. My body and the entire world faded away until only my consciousness was left and the dream ended with me trying to remember what the world was like, but then realizing that all my memories were gone and I was going to float around in complete nothingness for eternity.

It was completely convinced that I had died and this was actually happening. It was horrifying.
I guess it hit me especially hard since I have no beliefs about the afterlife and for all I know that could actually happen.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 19:32:21 Reply

Most all of my dreams are realistic or real seeming. Closest are ones that don't change common scenery. You know like a clock out of place or the house in the wrong town?

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
NewShape
NewShape
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Writer
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 19:35:05 Reply

Only once when I was 13 and it wasn't film length, it went on weeks.

Mine was that I was on the the run for selling drugs in brazil. Police had me for a few days, I escaped, for some reason the police kidnap my family and I have five brothers and sisters extra. They torture it out of them on an obscure tv channel so I could see.
I manage to find out where they are and sneak in as an undercover cop. I see one of them get killed in front of me so I blow my cover.
I run and manage to escape but not before falling into the city reservoir. A girl finds me half dead, dream gets a sexual edge and she promises to hide me. But then she has a boyfriend who now wants to collect the bounty on me.
Somehow my dad has escaped and kills the bf, but not before he gets one last shot in. Bullet is pulled out and the girls dad treats me. We sit and plan a revolution.

Seriously it felt like weeks, I only gave you a summary because there is nothing more boring than reading dreams. It wasn't even my own body, I wonder if my mind slipped through a wormhole or something.

I only remember this because I typed it out a while after.

Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 20:42:13 Reply

I had a dream once where I was being pursued by a group of mysterious people and I had to kill them to get them off my tail. The one thing I remember most was the feeling of a man's neck giving way and snapping when I had no other choice.

BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 20:45:43 Reply

I had a dream about me going to school....then coming back, going to sleep and waking up to do it again

The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 20:46:30 Reply

I once had a dream that when I visited my cousins in Ajax (which I actually had that week) we were watching the news where it was like that Toronto 18 a few years back but was actually a successful attack that destroyed the Rogers Stadium, Toronto Stock Exchange and the Canadian Broadcasting Center. We went down to the riverline and using binoculars we saw the Toronto skyline was filled with smoke and could barely make out the CN Tower amongst all the mayhem. I dreamt the rest of the week we had to spent there because the highway was shut down and we couldn't get home and when I did London (Ontario) was a different place entirely where even the most badass local thugs and people were terrified to go outside. I don't know, but it was a lengthy and scary dream.

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 20:50:02 Reply

*Lucid dreaming

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
MiniDroidKreator
MiniDroidKreator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 20:58:41 Reply

Occasionally, I sometimes have dreams about certain events, which strangely almost exactly happens in real life months or years after I have that dream.

Thanks, Chdonga, for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 21:09:17 Reply

I had this one dream a long time ago I found the first bong I ever had that was taken away from my parents years before the dream occurred

a few days ago this dream became a reality.

Dimitrilium
Dimitrilium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-06 21:38:48 Reply

Once I was a demon killing people, drinking blood, and doing evil things for fun. I loved the taste of blood and the sensation of dismembering people with my bare hand. But then I woke up...

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-07 01:58:26 Reply

Most of my dreams are very vivid. I've had some where I woke up and thought, "Damn, that didn't actually happen."

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
simon
simon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-07 10:04:20 Reply

I had a dream when I had my eyes open once and could see my room. It was possible the scariest experience of my life and I didn't want to sleep after it happened for a few days lol.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-07 10:18:46 Reply

A dream i had 4 days ago about me doing everything i normally do during a day, but every time i turned around i spotted Jackie Chan stalking me. Most comforting dream i had since the one where i dreamt that i was masturbating furiously over a poster of George Clooney in a speedo.

xXRedNinjaXx
xXRedNinjaXx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-07 11:30:22 Reply

i had a dream once, it was about me going to sleep.

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to your most realistic dream ever 2012-10-07 11:32:53 Reply

I had a dream this one time where I farted. When I woke up and my sheets were soaked with diarrhea.