New Topic Respond to this Topic
Siniztah
Siniztah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Just looking for feedback. Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 04:11 PM Reply

Here is my latest drawing. Please feel free to tell me what you think.

Just looking for feedback.

artistryfree
artistryfree
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Just looking for feedback. Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 04:11 PM, Siniztah wrote: Here is my latest drawing. Please feel free to tell me what you think.

I think the image is catching and appealing. I see some good and bad traits to the piece. The things I like about it is the black and white that you have used, it is really dramatic and brings me in at first glance. The second thing I like is the overall style of the drawing, to me it's kinda mysterious and gives the facial image you've drawn some appeal. One thing I would say though is to brush up on your proportions and overall facial structure. Her nose seems a little too big for her face, and her mouth is a little huge as well. I would say you should decrease the size of these areas of her face, remember, when drawing a female face you want to be a little softer and more relaxed on the features. One last thing would be to place more emphasis on the eye, it seems a little small in comparison to her overall face and head. Other than a few errors(which we all make at some point) it is really good drawing! I hope you continue to draw more!

IT'S A WAR FOR YOUR MIND - STAY CONSCIOUS!
My NG Art Page! My Art Blog! Email Any Commission Requests!

Siniztah
Siniztah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Just looking for feedback. Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 07:56 PM Reply

Thank you for your response it was very thoughtful and well written. It is actually a male though (Marilyn Manson)

Siniztah
Siniztah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Just looking for feedback. Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 12:24 AM Reply

Thanks!