Be a Supporter!

Teen murders sister and mother.

  • 3,708 Views
  • 58 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 03:19:19 Reply

At 10/6/12 07:30 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 10/6/12 06:10 PM, Lintire wrote: Might want to read up before you break out the wire coat hangers.
Psychopathic traits only manifest around 13 years of age, and of those diagnosed to most likely be psychopaths only one third exhibit the same behaviour at age 24.
Did you only read half of my post? Thanks for the useless info that I and everyone else already knew.

Did you only read half of mine? Mental disorders can be treated, and can simply phase out on their own due to changes in environment. In fact, two thirds of sociopaths do exactly that. It's in the link, I'd go directly to it but it's indicate to do that with an iPad.

Maybe I'm just being vitriolic because, from where I'm at, you're basically telling 70 million people that they have no right to be alive. That they're ticking time bombs, and a danger to everyone, because you don't trust them to not be homicidal.

Tell me I'm wrong. I'd like to be.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Reader
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 04:23:09 Reply

the sister he killed was so hot

Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 04:56:23 Reply

He might've just been curious.


BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 09:53:14 Reply

At 10/6/12 03:58 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: I can completely relate to this kid. Being in a house for 18 years with the same people

It's a completely different circumstance, when asked if he was intent on killing them specifically or just anyone, he answered anyone. And there is a major difference between thoughts and actions.


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Writer
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 14:50:14 Reply

Not shocking at all.


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Writer
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 15:39:42 Reply

At 10/7/12 03:27 PM, 24901miles wrote: giving his son a gun

Where the hell did you come up with this? You are all over the place, buddy.


BBS Signature
zyzy
zyzy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 16:22:15 Reply

guarantee you there will be a song or book about this kid in the near future. He's just a kid that didn't realize the severity of the situation, I don't think a sociopath would have any sympathy to call the cops and sound regretful, the kid was in shock of what he had done in a burst of mania. Not worth listening to murders happen everyday 0/10 not impressed

OwnageGiy221
OwnageGiy221
  • Member since: May. 3, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 17:16:46 Reply

At 10/7/12 03:25 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 10/7/12 03:03 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/7/12 03:00 PM, 24901miles wrote: I don't know exactly what to say to this. You haven't been reading
It's been very intertaining reading your libfag rants
Quit ripping on liberals.
We love guns too

Exactly, Liberals are pro-gun freedom. The Demofucks are the ones that support gun control.

Liberal =/= Democrat. Liberalism is all about freedom; people (democrats) who are anti-gun are notLiberal. That's what's weird about this country; the Republicans are mostly Conservative with some Liberal mixed in, and vice versa with the Democrats.

OwnageGiy221
OwnageGiy221
  • Member since: May. 3, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 17:23:40 Reply

At 10/7/12 05:19 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 10/7/12 05:16 PM, OwnageGiy221 wrote: Liberal =/= Democrat. Liberalism is all about freedom; people (democrats) who are anti-gun are notLiberal. That's what's weird about this country; the Republicans are mostly Conservative with some Liberal mixed in, and vice versa with the Democrats.
That's not even true. There are pro-gun and anti-gun members of both the Republican and Democratic parties. I also think you're confusing Libertarians with Liberals.

Another Democrat who thinks he knows what he's talking about, what a shock. It's people like you who make Liberals look like idiots. I don't even like calling myself a Liberal, because people will think I'm in the same group as you.

OwnageGiy221
OwnageGiy221
  • Member since: May. 3, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 17:28:20 Reply

At 10/7/12 05:25 PM, 24901miles wrote: Sup troll?

Registered Republican.

Sure, keep telling yourself that. Let's forget the fact that Republicans are zealously anti-gun control. but hey, signing your name on a piece of paper automatically makes you a republican. By your logic, if I were obviously a conservative, but registered Red Party for some weird reason, then it doesn't matter what I actually think; the only thing that matters is where my name is signed.

And Democrats wonder why they aren't taken seriously.

OwnageGiy221
OwnageGiy221
  • Member since: May. 3, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 17:35:20 Reply

At 10/7/12 05:25 PM, 24901miles wrote: Sup troll?

Registered Republican.

Also what people don't seem to understand is that a political party has a very specific set of agendas. If you don't meet all of those, you're not a part of that party, whether or not you sign your name somewhere. A lot of Republicans or Democrats aren't actually true members of either of those parties. There are many ideological "middle ground" parties (like the Moose party); I would recommend taking a look at those.

OwnageGiy223
OwnageGiy223
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 17:44:33 Reply

At 10/7/12 05:32 PM, 24901miles wrote:
Except you can't speak for an entire party and say they're strictly pro or anti gun control when it comes to politics, and doing so just proves that you're an idiot who doesn't pay attention to numbers or listen to other people. By your logic, every Republican is pro-life, pro-gun, and hates gays, whereas every Democrat is pro-choice, pro-gun-laws, and pro-gay-marriage.

As I said after you posted this (I probably should have waited but oh well), if you aren't pro-choice, pro-gun-laws, and pro-gay-marriage, then you can call your self a Dem until the boys come home; you aren't a Dem. Most people just affiliate with a party they don't fully agree with, because the party they actually ideologically belong to isn't mainstream. For example, a lot of Communists and Socialists choose to affiliate with the Democrats, because the Red Party and the Socialist party aren't popular; same thing with people from the Conservative Party or the various reactionary parties who affiliate with the Republicans.

OwnageGiy223
OwnageGiy223
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 17:46:03 Reply

At 10/7/12 05:38 PM, 24901miles wrote: third party candidates are not electable.

You officially lose this argument.

Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 17:52:49 Reply

I'm not sure why but when I read the whole thing I sense something was wrong, the only thing I read is just only part of the story to why this individual would murder both his mother and his younger sister, in either case, it'll be interesting to see how the whole story turns out.

Taken for granted I think this is one of those things that could of been prevented but why would his parents not do anything about him is beyond any of us who just recently know about the story itself.

beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 18:39:35 Reply

Omg........ At 0:17 in the video when she says "what?!" I got a hard on. Am I a sick fuck or what?

steph2568
steph2568
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 18:50:53 Reply

That's terrifying.


<3

BBS Signature
4761
4761
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 19:00:43 Reply

Whether or not the 17-year-old felt like killing isn't the issue. He could have been playing with the gun, practicing in case there were a home invasion, or even preparing to defend the household against an actual actual, accidentally killing his family in the process, and it still would have been the responsibility of the father for buying the firearm and giving his son access to it.

I'm not Xenomit so I really have no beef with this argument but I just have to point out that the aforementioned gun could easily be replaced with another weapon designed to kill people (i.e. knife). If we replaced "gun" with "knife" then your logic will still put the responsibility of the deaths to the father instead of the 17-year old.

Another point I'm willing to unfold with you (PM, so we don't have this four post per half hour BS) is the concept of acting on an idea against its difficulty, and my understanding of why using normal household items (knives) to murder your family is much less likely than doing so with an item designed to kill people (the gun(.

The "difficulty" or "effort" of killing someone between a knife and gun is completely irrelevant in this situation: How hard would it be to sneak behind an unsuspecting, unguarded, and trusting victim and slash them repeatedly?

Sure it would take like 15 more seconds, leave a bigger mess, and the attacker himself might get a little injured, but the effectiveness still is on par with a gun. It's not like we're using a knife to take on multiple people (like in the theater shooting) and it's not like we're comparing a fistfight death with a gun death.


Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
Kwing
Kwing
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Game Developer
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 19:44:35 Reply

Ugh, I'm just going to stay out of this whole gun argument thing. Whenever arguments go to gun rights, I frankly can't stand either side of the argument, and I don't care about reducing gun violence, either.

At 10/7/12 01:59 AM, DarkShadowblade wrote: English is not your first language, is it? I said the dispatcher had to CALM him down.

I was actually addressing the OP, not you.

At 10/7/12 03:00 PM, Xenomit wrote: You are a retarded liberal

And you're a hot-headed, name-calling, generally not-very-nice person.


If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.
Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 20:13:58 Reply

This makes no sense. Why kill your family? Why not just go kill a random passerby on the street? If you want to turn yourself in afterwards, fine, good for you I suppose, but dont go killing your family, sheesh....

4761
4761
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 20:19:40 Reply

At 10/7/12 07:20 PM, 24901miles wrote: It's a lot harder to pick up a knife and kill two people with it than it is to pick up a gun and kill two people. They're not comparable unless we're talking about people who have trained to use knives to kill. And no, knives weren't originally designed to kill people, they were originally designed to skin animals.

How harder, exactly? As I mentioned in the previous paragraph, killing a person in a secluded environment by sneaking up on them doesn't seem so hard (I have never tried it, but the odds of killing someone by this method are up to there with a gun). You don't need to be a knife specialist to do something as simple as sticking a knife in someone's neck or slashing their throat when they least expect it.

Guns are fairly simple, just point and pull the trigger. You don't need any of the motivation, muscle, or thought needed to murder with a knife.

You mean with a gun? And actually, you are wrong with the motivation/thought part. People still have conflicting thoughts before they kill, they may not have the motivation to actually go through with it. It's extremely unlikely to kill someone without having some sort of second thoughts beforehand. As for the muscle part, true, it is easier to kill someone with a gun than with a knife. But the fact remains that a knife is still extremely effective at disposing of a small amount of human beings in an unsuspecting environment.

Let's put it this way: A gun costs 2 billion dollars, a knife costs 2 million dollars. Both are still very expensive.

I have two friends who have been stabbed in the torso, both survived.

In the torso? So not any immediately vital area? And they weren't stabbed repeatedly? Where were they when they were stabbed? All of these factors matter, the 17-year old attacker had all of the variables to dispatch his family with ease.

Oh and not so smart trying to bring up a secluded example such as this. Now how many people in the world were killed by a stabbing and didn't survive?

I've been slashed at by someone with a knife, and I was able to defend myself, I survived.

Did the person sneak up on you and have plenty of time? If not, then this is a poor example.

The outcome would have been very different if any of us were carrying guns.

Again, you're drifting away from the actual situation that occurred; the outcome of the family killings wouldn't have been much different had it been a knife or a gun. Your examples don't change that.


I believe that having control over your firearm is an essential part of ownership, and I do not believe this father should have left the gun in the care of his child.

I don't recall the father actually leaving the gun in the care of his child, rather him just putting the gun in a place where the 17 year old knew where it was. And even if this was the case, like Xenomit said, most 17 year olds don't go insane and start shooting their family members. This was a freak incident caused by the kid's mental state. Simply making the gun accessible to the teenager does not warrant any responsibility, as a 17-year old must have some sense of responsibility himself. And even if it was the father's fault, it was still the teenager's fault partially for doing such a crime.

Fathers tend to be proud of their sons, touting their maturity at a young age,

Hooray for generalizations? Seriously, you don't even know the father of that teenager, don't make up asinine assumptions like "Hey the father had a gun and a boy, therefore he must be a proud, gun-toting enabler!". For all we know, the father could be a hard-working man who decided one day that it might be essential for his son to take care of the family and protect against invaders. He might have been the kind of guy who thought it was reasonable for a young adult like his son to be in charge of the gun, but not out of delighted immaturity. Say anything about guns and firearm responsibilities, but the absurd breaking point is when you talk about some man you don't even know about based on your confined observations of other people's behavior.

but that doesn't give him the right to use a handgun which he could not have bought on his own.

If a 20-year old boy walks into his father's fridge and drinks a gallon of alcoholic beverages, then subsequently dies, who's fault is it? Just because the boy could not have bought the gun on his own doesn't make the father responsible for his actions.


Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 21:28:00 Reply

At 10/7/12 09:22 PM, Xenomit wrote:
You dogged the point entirely. He's 17, he's basically an adult, if you're seriously gonna say that it's the dad's fault for not trusting an adult to not shoot his family, you are a retard.

Your not really considered an adult till you're 18.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
4761
4761
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 21:37:20 Reply

No, but the motion and perspective of the murder is completely different. If you listen to the tape, Listening to the tape, I don't hear the voice of a cold blooded killer, I heard the voice of someone who did a very simple thing (point a gun, pull the trigger), and who would not do a very powerful thing (pull a knive, lunge at a weak spot).

How does the motion and perspective of the murder change anything? Cold blooded voice or not, the result is the same, kid is sent to prison for his crimes. Seems irrelevant to think that one's attitude after killing makes a difference. Oh, and what do you mean "a powerful thing"? You keep on ignoring the fact that sneaking up on someone (the most reliable method of killing) and stabbing them doesn't even take much force, especially if you get them in the throat or something like that.

See above. It's a major flaw in your argument, and I think you would need to train with both a gun and a knife to understand what I'm getting at.

Oh? What flaw? Who said that just because kid didn't sound like a cold-blooded killer means that he did not have any conflicting thoughts before killing his family?

What?

The point I am trying to get at with the gun costing 2 billion and the knife costing 1 million is that it doesn't matter how better the gun is: the knife is still very effective. I just used money as the difference between the two.

One in the left lung from behind, one in the abdomen from the front. I don't know how they were handling the knives, I was only present at one event. Mine was an attempt to rob me in an alleyway from in front of me after I refused to hand over my belongings, and I was able to knock the knife from his wrist, he wasn't holding it properly.

So you don't even know how your friends even got stabbed? And you were about to get stabbed in an alleyway? A place that you could easily escape from as compared to a house? Let me get this straight, your attacker actually gave you some time to actually react as opposed to just coming right behind you and stabbing you in a vital area repeatedly?

I wasn't so sure before, but now I am. These examples are very weak, nothing compared to what actually could have happened should the boy wanted to eliminate his family the best way possible.

Oh and not so smart trying to bring up a secluded example such as this. Now how many people in the world were killed by a stabbing and didn't survive?
From my sample? 3 out of 3. Where the hell would we find the international stats?

Maybe Google? Any site that keeps track of which kind of killings happen?

See above.

You tell me again to "see above". I have nothing to see above, however, because your argument itself is flawed, thinking that somehow cold-bloodedness has something to do with stabbing people.

What we are trying to do is argue whether killing someone with a knife could still be very easy, even if it is less easy than using a gun.

I argued that you can sneak up on someone and take them out there. You have not said anything about that.
Instead you gave me examples that dealt with attackers whose primary intentions were not even to kill the best way they could. Why do I need to "see above" again?

Not really. As I have said many many times in this thread, there is an enormous difference between killing two people with a knife and pulling a trigger.

And I have said that there isn't much of a significant difference between killing two people with a knife and pulling a trigger, given the certain conditions. You act like killing someone with a knife is such a big deal, that it takes a macho man skilled in the art of knifery to kill someone efficiently.

You also make it seem like it's the difference between going out on the street and killing two people with a knife and shooting them with a gun. If given those conditions, of course there would be an enormous difference. But we're talking about domestic violence here, not just some petty alleyway murder.

There is absolutely no flaw in my argument that the gun owner is fully responsible for the gun, including locking it up and keeping it out of the hands of people who are not fit to use it.

Never say "there is no flaw in my argument". Not only is it completely pointless to say in an argument against another person who does not believe the same but it also shows insecurity in what you're saying.

Okay, let's say locking the gun up and keeping it out of reach of people not fit to use it. What if the dad did that and the teenager still found the gun and unlocked it anyway? Maybe that was what actually happened? It still pins the blame on the teenager, not the father.


Fathers tend to be proud of their sons, touting their maturity at a young age,
Hooray for generalizations? Seriously, you don't even know the father of that teenager, don't make up asinine assumptions like "Hey the father had a gun and a boy, therefore he must be a proud, gun-toting enabler!". For all we know, the father could be a hard-working man who decided one day that it might be essential for his son to take care of the family and protect against invaders. He might have been the kind of guy who thought it was reasonable for a young adult like his son to be in charge of the gun, but not out of delighted immaturity. Say anything about guns and firearm responsibilities, but the absurd breaking point is when you talk about some man you don't even know about based on your confined observations of other people's behavior.
I'm comparing him directly to the people I know who have had access to their parents guns before they could have bought them on their own. That is how I have learned to shoot. Thanks for noticing.

What are you even talking about? What did I say in that paragraph that mentioned you learning how to shoot something? Anyway, you're still dead wrong to compare a person you don't even know to the people you do know.

I am sure that the truth will come out to prove the father has taught the son how to shoot the gun, and gave him access to it. If the father hadn't given him access to the gun, it would have been inaccessible.

Oh so now you need to be taught how to shoot a gun in order to shoot a gun? This is by far the most absurd thing you have tried to convey to me. First of all, there are plenty of reports of children/teenagers shooting themselves or other people, not because they were taught how to shoot by their parents, but they just did it or they were taught from another source. Second, you don't need parental guidance to do something you could probably learn to do online or something that is common sense. Third, how would you know if the gun was not given access to the son, then it would automatically be inaccessible? Who's to say the kid just stole it from a not-so-secret compartment? If you are so sure that "the truth will come out" and that the father gave lessons to his son/or gave access, then how can you be so unsure of the fact that maybe, the father had no involvement in the affair? 10 thousand different scenarios could have happened and you are firmly sticking to one side of the story as if you are completely right, no one else is.

You guys are addicted to pulling up completely different scenarios which don't compare to the situation at hand.

Sounds a lot like you huh? Remember when you pulled up a completely different handled situation like you being attacked in an alleyway by a guy with a knife? Something that absolutely different conditions from the actual situation that occurred? Except, what I did was that I gave a scenario with a kid who was underage to do something, had access to it, and eventually killed someone (himself) over it, and tried to make a point that the father had nothing to do with it and could have been held accountable for it.

I can easily that you are addicted to not refuting my points like the analogy I gave above and instead try to say how "my argument is absolutely not flawed".


Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 21:41:01 Reply

At 10/7/12 09:30 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/7/12 09:28 PM, II2none wrote:
At 10/7/12 09:22 PM, Xenomit wrote:
You dogged the point entirely. He's 17, he's basically an adult, if you're seriously gonna say that it's the dad's fault for not trusting an adult to not shoot his family, you are a retard.
Your not really considered an adult till you're 18.
Like I said, he was 17, and chances are he could have been close to 18

The point is still the same, he was right under the nose of being an adult, and he's still gonna try to place blame on the dad, for not trusting someone who was right under the age of an adult, and had no history of being sadistic or a killer, to not shoot his family

you mean FOR trusting. As I already stated maybe if someone was paying a little more attention to this kids mental health this wouldn't have happened. Also age =/= maturity .


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
4761
4761
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 21:51:12 Reply

At 10/7/12 09:42 PM, 24901miles wrote: 4761, I'm not going at it anymore.

I'm so sorry how you are yet again dodging my points. But I understand; you're tired.

I've already gone too far into my own experiences and life without impressing any of my opinion or learning much of anything new.

Yes. You're experiences. You're life. And yet when we are trying to talk about a general situation here, you are trying to impose what happened to you and your life instead having an open-mind about the world and its people.

Obviously, you don't think being attacked with a knife or me watching my friend gets stabbed, or hearing about my other friend getting stabbed has any bearing on the matter.

Of course it doesn't. There's no "obviously" needed. And don't act like those incidents actually did have a bearing on this matter, because they didn't. I don't care how strongly you feel about these tense situations, it doesn't change what actually happens to other people. Just because it was trauma-inducing doesn't mean it was fact.

Trust me, if you'd gone through it, you would have a different opinion on the difference between pulling back a trigger and attacking someone with a knife.

And here you go again without giving me any sort of proof or reasoning for your assertions.
Why would I have a different opinion? Just because I lived through it? Knowledge isn't always gained through experience, if you know better.

All you are trying to do is play the emotional card and say "woe is me" because some bad moments happen to you and say that those bad moments were very different from any other situation.

What happens is:

People get hurt by weapon
People die

This "weapon" could be anything, the result is still the same, there is nothing much different about it.


Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
4761
4761
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-07 23:18:55 Reply

At 10/7/12 09:58 PM, 24901miles wrote:
Woe is me
No, I'm just sick of arguing against several people to prove that I believe people shoul be responsible for their own property.

Wait a second. I thought you didn't want to partake in this anymore. Why did you you even respond if you thought that you weren't going to get the point across to me anyway?

Common mistake for people who want to stop arguments. They end up starting them again by stray responses such as these.


Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-08 00:07:46 Reply

His butt hole is going to go from this >>>>> . <<<<<< to this >>>>>> O <<<<<<<< once the other inmates run a rape train on him


Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-08 00:38:23 Reply

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XRGd0gD0QNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-08 00:42:57 Reply

At 10/8/12 12:40 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/8/12 12:38 AM, Revo357912 wrote: <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XRGd0gD0QNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
lol

Lets try this again now that someone else has posted lol

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRGd0gD0QNE?version=3&amp;hl =en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRGd0gD0QNE?version=3&amp;hl=e n_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>


BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Teen murders sister and mother. 2012-10-08 00:55:55 Reply

At 10/8/12 12:44 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/8/12 12:42 AM, Revo357912 wrote: coding failure
lol, lots and lots of fail today

Indeed, so Ima just post the link for now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE


BBS Signature