Be a Supporter!
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 09:32 PM Reply

I have you ever done that before? You know no one is proud of who they are.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 09:38 PM Reply

Nah, It's just you letting Anime consume you.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 09:41 PM Reply

Could you be more specific? Because when you say "adopting a race", the thought of taking every Italian in the world as my adoptive child comes to mind...

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 09:41 PM, Klobb17 wrote: Could you be more specific? Because when you say "adopting a race", the thought of taking every Italian in the world as my adoptive child comes to mind...

White guy acting black thats what I mean.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 09:54 PM Reply

You mean acting like a stereotypical member of a different race?

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 09:58 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 09:52 PM, tsukikomi wrote: White guy acting black thats what I mean.

Ah. In that case, I like to act British or Russian sometimes, taking up a shitty accent of either one and using some words or phrases often used by them. I've even got into the habit of saying "bloody hell!" as an adjective (What the bloody hell are you doing?), and "das vidanya" when leaving someone for the British and Russian accent, respectively.
I'll admit, I love the Brits and Ruskies.

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 10:04 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 09:54 PM, BumFodder wrote: You mean acting like a stereotypical member of a different race?

yes


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Pygmaelion
Pygmaelion
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 10:11 PM Reply

>Adopting other races

Yes, yes, good goyim.

SnakeSkull
SnakeSkull
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 10:14 PM Reply

"Adopting A Race": a statement in which clarification/better grammar is needed.

The only way you can do that is if you take their skin color/ethical traits.

So, no, you haven't.

Barev dzez.

BBS Signature
Osyris
Osyris
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 10:16 PM Reply

how the fuck do you act an ethnicity


BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 10:40 PM Reply

asari, being blue, slutty, living like forever, and having crazy biotic powers


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

naronic
naronic
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 10:42 PM Reply

I'm black and I pretty much identify being black.


BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 10:52 PM Reply

I adopted Filipino and now my house perpetually smells like shit

simon
simon
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 11:00 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 10:04 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 10/5/12 09:54 PM, BumFodder wrote: You mean acting like a stereotypical member of a different race?
yes

How is it even possible to "adopt another race" - there is such thing as stereotyping another race, which would be offensive.


ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 11:01 PM Reply

nope


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 11:00 PM, simon wrote:
How is it even possible to "adopt another race" - there is such thing as stereotyping another race, which would be offensive.

only an idiot would be offended by that, and as an idiot, their opinion is irrelevant


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 11:37 PM Reply

Kawaii no gaijin san, desu!!!!11

amidoinitrite?
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 11:43 PM Reply

Nascar


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 11:43 PM, Xenomit wrote: Nascar

You want to be a white-trash redneck?


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 11:54 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 09:52 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 10/5/12 09:41 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
White guy acting black thats what I mean.

When you put it that way, I always imagined that I was part Japanese to go along with my Irish lineage. There is nothing like a pint of Guinness and a shot of sake inside, learn martial arts by mastering the shillelagh and enjoying cuisine that is made from potatoes and pocky sticks.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to adopting a race Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 11:57 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 11:45 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 10/5/12 11:43 PM, Xenomit wrote: Nascar
You want to be a white-trash redneck?

It was a pun

Adopt a race, so nascar? Because it's just going around in ovals really fast.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to adopting a race Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 10/5/12 11:57 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/5/12 11:45 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 10/5/12 11:43 PM, Xenomit wrote: Nascar
You want to be a white-trash redneck?
It was a pun

Adopt a race, so nascar? Because it's just going around in ovals really fast.

Nascar/drag racing is for n00bs,


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to adopting a race Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 12:19 AM Reply

At 10/6/12 12:18 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Nascar/drag racing is for n00bs,

I don't like any kind of racing


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to adopting a race Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 12:22 AM Reply

At 10/6/12 12:19 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/6/12 12:18 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Nascar/drag racing is for n00bs,
I don't like any kind of racing

Probably because you lack eurobeats in your life.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to adopting a race Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 12:23 AM Reply

Sometimes I go to starbucks and give them a russian name, pretending I came from Russia....


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to adopting a race Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 12:23 AM Reply

At 10/6/12 12:22 AM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 10/6/12 12:19 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/6/12 12:18 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Nascar/drag racing is for n00bs,
I don't like any kind of racing
Probably because you lack eurobeats in your life.

It's probably because I lack your pussy in my mouth


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature