00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The lost users of Newgrounds

6,342 Views | 72 Replies

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 12:53:57

At 10/6/12 09:56 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote:
At 10/6/12 08:46 PM, Shade wrote: Where the fuck is MuyBurrito?
This.

He makes instructional youtube videos on building dollhouse furniture.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 13:41:38

At 10/7/12 12:53 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: He makes instructional youtube videos on building dollhouse furniture.

I thought he was working on a drama series about the turmoils and natural disasters that occur in his dollhouse world.

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 14:06:45

At 10/6/12 10:29 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote:
Also let's all have a moment of silence for Ross, considering he was a true Newgrounds hero.

Ross was cool as Hell. It's a shame he doesn't visit these parts anymore. Glad he's enjoying himself at Etsy, though.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 14:48:06

At 10/6/12 08:48 PM, Master-X wrote: Don't ask for Scarab, he's still here. There was a topic starring him (last month I believe?) and I've seen him in the JAIL--er, Chat, every now and then.

This is true!

I had my account deleted in 2011 to help myself through some personal issues. These are still ongoing but I made this new account to get back in touch with some people I ended up feeling quite close to. I remember the thread in question. Wade made it and was trying to help me out with a distressive episode I was experiencing, but I never feel comfortable with it all being talked about and do personally wish it hadn't been made public. My Dad once remarked that to look after the mentally ill, you need to have practically unlimited patience. I'm not the illest person on Earth by any means but I think it applies well here; I feel as though a number of people here think very low of me because I wore out their patience some time ago.

I'm not likely to post on the BBS very much these days, the simplest reason being that I don't really like it, at all. True, I'm regularly in the chat room and it's not like it's a parlour frequented by New Yorker writers, but I feel as though that the intimacy I do have with some certain folks is more open over there.

You'll have to explain the "jail" joke to me, haha!

BBS Signature

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 16:34:32

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 18:03:31

At 10/7/12 04:34 PM, Step wrote: Have you all forgotten?

oh god, don't bring it up! it's still a sore wound

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 19:08:00

I will never rest until I know the truth about what happened to Lord-Sonx.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 19:47:36

At 10/7/12 02:48 PM, NuScarab wrote: You'll have to explain the "jail" joke to me, haha!

We had a vote once to change the name of the chat to NG Jail but no one had the balls to shove in Wade's face to make him change it for reals.

Actually, I think the only one capable of that would be Piconjo, but he was murdered by renal failure back in 2005.

...Allegedly.

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 22:49:55

At 10/7/12 04:34 PM, Step wrote: Have you all forgotten?

do you guys ever read your old posts and think "gee, i was fucking retarded."

because that just happened to me.

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 22:57:23

You guys tried to ditch me at Wal-Mart but I found my way back.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-07 23:39:26

At 10/7/12 12:39 PM, Amaranthus wrote: He and Kid were never active in the first place on modding.

He knows what he did. I'll never forgive him for what he did to me in Machu Picchu. I shouldn't be surprised that he's not showing his face around here anymore.

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-08 09:23:25

At 10/6/12 07:26 PM, Lunaful wrote: They come back, they always comeback.

lol yeah they do, well some of them do some of them...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The lost users of Newgrounds 2012-10-08 12:03:15

We should first look for KWAS71KCK. Next to XwaynecoltX, he's the most prolific reviewer on the website and he hasn't made a single one since 2008! If this guy was around today, he'd probably have more than XwaynecoltX. I heard he was temporarily banned, but when he came back, he just decided to leave once and for all.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock