New Topic Respond to this Topic
Dog-Catcher
Dog-Catcher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
New Rapper, Would Like Some Help Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 04:10 PM Reply

So I've always been a rapper, secretly, but just yesterday I let it public. I can't make beats myself, but I can work with almost any of them. I know for a fact a lot of people on Newgrounds can make some dope beats, and if you would like to share them, here's my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dog-Catcher/419098248139302?re f=hl
I would really appreciate some help with rapping, such as telling me how to get better, introduce me to some people, or, most importantly, drop off some beats for me to work with, and get some songs going. I'll be sure to give you credit. <3

BigRed
BigRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Crueltool
Crueltool
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to New Rapper, Would Like Some Help Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 01:57 AM Reply

At 10/5/12 04:10 PM, Dog-Catcher wrote: So I've always been a rapper, secretly, but just yesterday I let it public. I can't make beats myself, but I can work with almost any of them. I know for a fact a lot of people on Newgrounds can make some dope beats, and if you would like to share them, here's my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dog-Catcher/419098248139302?re f=hl
I would really appreciate some help with rapping, such as telling me how to get better, introduce me to some people, or, most importantly, drop off some beats for me to work with, and get some songs going. I'll be sure to give you credit. <3

Hi man!!! Awesome you are here. I make some instrumentals and rap beats. If you wonna we can cooperate together.
Best regards.
R-Music (Rama)

BBS Signature
GalacticDeath
GalacticDeath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to New Rapper, Would Like Some Help Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 02:19 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 04:10 PM, Dog-Catcher wrote: So I've always been a rapper, secretly, but just yesterday I let it public. I can't make beats myself, but I can work with almost any of them. I know for a fact a lot of people on Newgrounds can make some dope beats, and if you would like to share them, here's my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dog-Catcher/419098248139302?re f=hl

I can make some beats for ya man. I have to admit it's a newer style for me but I've worked with some rappers and hip hop artists in the past. I like to incorporate other styles like jazz and classical into the hip hop that I make. Let me know if that interests you.

FuckSandwich
FuckSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to New Rapper, Would Like Some Help Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 05:03 PM Reply

I think you should stop being public until you're really good. Otherwise you're just going to embarrass yourself and give up.