New Topic Respond to this Topic
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 19:53:19 Reply

Have you noticed the sheer numbers of brown-eyed brunettes compared to white girls with other hair and eye colors? Is a blonde, blue-eyed bombshell, a slender dark red haired green eyed goddess, or a devilishly sexy black haired temptress more likely to draw your own eyes opposed to a common brunette? Absolutely. Knowing that most guys sexually prefer these less frequent, exotic phenotypes should we expect a behavioral adaptation among brown eyed brunettes to compete with these more desirable women? I believe so, and that would definitely make for an interesting social experiment.

A common physical adaptation preformed among most brunettes is to dye their hair or use colored contacts. But I want to go beyond brunettes' physical adaptations and discuss behavioral adaptations towards men and even possibly towards competing women. Towards men, do girls act more desperate in a relationship, are they more desperate to be in a relationship? Do they need act act more for our attention, resulting in a more emotionally unstable individual? Do they more frequently cause and perpetual ill gossip about other girls (not just girls with naturally blonde or red hair, but their own kind) or act more aggressively towards other women?

I have my hypotheses, but what do you think?

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 19:56:44 Reply

I like blonde hair on a girl the least. I'd much prefer brown, black, red, or whatever.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 19:59:41 Reply

Ew, female, and whore

I make very few exceptions when it comes to girls, and the exceptions are nerdy, tomboyish, and/ or hipster. Whores are the exact opposite of all of that.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:04:27 Reply

At 10/4/12 07:55 PM, Addict wrote: Good job on not being logical and making a stupid ass hypothesis that makes nearly no sense at all

Yeah it does make no sense. So eye color and hair color somehow determine how sexually adventurous someone is? A color? Really?

None

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:04:33 Reply

At 10/4/12 08:03 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: Is there a 2-dimensional option

Indeed

Fuck 3-d pigs

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:08:30 Reply

At 10/4/12 07:55 PM, Addict wrote: I think a girl's sexual activity depends on her lifestyle, not her genes

Good job on not being logical and making a stupid ass hypothesis that makes nearly no sense at all

The question is, do a higher proportion of brown-eyed brunettes express these unstable behavioral adaptations than other hair and eye color phenotypes?

Just to clarify, the title was merely to grab your attention, not to discourage anyone from actually reading what I've said.

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:21:37 Reply

That's an interesting hypothesis. Lemme add by saying all females are whores regardless of anything

Tobi
Tobi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:24:35 Reply

At 10/4/12 08:21 PM, saqwert wrote: That's an interesting hypothesis. Lemme add by saying all white females are whores regardless of anything

fix'd

BBS Signature
DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:25:48 Reply

Idk man, most men just wanna stick their dick in something. Brunette, blond, red head, it really doesn't matter?

My power is the only power.

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:27:35 Reply

At 10/4/12 08:24 PM, Tobi wrote:
At 10/4/12 08:21 PM, saqwert wrote: That's an interesting hypothesis. Lemme add by saying all white females are whores regardless of anything
fix'd

All females are whores regardless of anything. Skin color probably has the least amount to do with anything

Tobi
Tobi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:30:46 Reply

At 10/4/12 08:27 PM, saqwert wrote: All females are whores regardless of anything. Skin color probably has the least amount to do with anything

"All females are whores regardless of anything. Skin color probably has the least amount to do with anything" -saqwert

^ i don't agree. history has shown us, that indeed white women are indeed whores. none so evil. none so vile.

BBS Signature
DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:33:40 Reply

At 10/4/12 08:27 PM, saqwert wrote:
At 10/4/12 08:24 PM, Tobi wrote:
fix'd
All females are whores regardless of anything. Skin color probably has the least amount to do with anything

Christ almighty, someone ring the bell.

My power is the only power.

Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 20:39:20 Reply

At 10/4/12 08:04 PM, Luis wrote:
Yeah it does make no sense. So eye color and hair color somehow determine how sexually adventurous someone is? A color? Really?

Eye and hair color of females are one of the few attributes that directly contribute to how desirable a woman is. Generally, a higher proportion of men prefer these recessive, less frequent traits like blonde hair and blue eyes, etc.

That being said, since most men seem to prefer these types of women, do brunettes adjust behaviorally to compete with these physically more desirable women? That is already the question, we already know that most of all brunettes actually dye their hair to these blonde, red, or black colors. This is an example of a physical adaptation to compete with naturally blonde, red, black haired females.

Once again, we already know brunettes dye their hair and wear colored contacts, but it is correct to say that most brunettes will alter their behavior to outcompete the more desirable (blondes, reds, etc..) women?

Keep in mind, this isn't generally referring to white brunettes globally, but to the most frequently appearing eye and hair color phenotype within a region. For example, Germany may have a higher proportion of blonde haired, blue eyed women to the rest of the population of German women. Would we expect behavioral adaptations among blondes (the most frequently occurring phenotype in Germany) within this population as well?

StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 21:00:42 Reply

At 10/4/12 07:53 PM, Saen wrote: Have you noticed the sheer numbers of brown-eyed brunettes compared to white girls with other hair and eye colors? Is a blonde, blue-eyed bombshell, a slender dark red haired green eyed goddess, or a devilishly sexy black haired temptress more likely to draw your own eyes opposed to a common brunette? Absolutely. Knowing that most guys sexually prefer these less frequent, exotic phenotypes should we expect a behavioral adaptation among brown eyed brunettes to compete with these more desirable women? I believe so, and that would definitely make for an interesting social experiment.

A common physical adaptation preformed among most brunettes is to dye their hair or use colored contacts. But I want to go beyond brunettes' physical adaptations and discuss behavioral adaptations towards men and even possibly towards competing women. Towards men, do girls act more desperate in a relationship, are they more desperate to be in a relationship? Do they need act act more for our attention, resulting in a more emotionally unstable individual? Do they more frequently cause and perpetual ill gossip about other girls (not just girls with naturally blonde or red hair, but their own kind) or act more aggressively towards other women?

I have my hypotheses, but what do you think?

I am confused as to what you are talking about. It seems you are all over the place to put it bluntly. You speak of "sheer number brown eyed brunettes compared to white girls." However, you fall into 2 categories, caucasian/hispanic. Then you talk about other women while throwing colors, and answering your own question.

How could the knowingly compete, you act like you know what a women is thinking. As a man, I will tell you. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WOMEN WANT! Maybe Mel Gibson, but that's about it for people.

How can they be desperate, were basing this argument on them knowing, being brunnete white/hispanic and being jealous of every other human. Woman are not nazis all the time ya know...

They don't need to act more for attention cause most, go on with there lives like every other person

Aggressive towards other women, what are you talking about.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" (Carl Sagan)

You have nothing to back your speculation/claims up. Why would you even post thist?!!?

tribb1e
tribb1e
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Art Lover
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 21:03:09 Reply

In this thread:
A bloo bloo bloo the bitch wont go out with me women are whores.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 21:10:19 Reply

Every haircolor dyes different colors. Because it's fun to try them all out. NOthin to do with attracting men.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 21:19:30 Reply

At 10/4/12 09:00 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote:
I am confused as to what you are talking about. It seems you are all over the place to put it bluntly. You speak of "sheer number brown eyed brunettes compared to white girls." However, you fall into 2 categories, caucasian/hispanic. Then you talk about other women while throwing colors, and answering your own question.

How could the knowingly compete, you act like you know what a women is thinking. As a man, I will tell you. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WOMEN WANT! Maybe Mel Gibson, but that's about it for people.

How can they be desperate, were basing this argument on them knowing, being brunnete white/hispanic and being jealous of every other human. Woman are not nazis all the time ya know...

They don't need to act more for attention cause most, go on with there lives like every other person

Aggressive towards other women, what are you talking about.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" (Carl Sagan)

You have nothing to back your speculation/claims up. Why would you even post thist?!!?

Once again this thread isn't necessarily about women's behavior in general, but the behavior of a less desired individual.

Let's talk about a similar scenario with men. Male pattern baldness and brown eyes are the dominant phenotypes for hair composition and eye color for men. Generally do women prefer a man with a rich head of hair and colorful eyes opposed to a balding man with ordinary brown eyes? Of corse. Because a full head of hair is the more desired phenotype for men, we can observe physical adaptations of balding males. Hair transplants and hair-growing foam are a few examples of measures taken by men to be included in the more desirable category for hair composition. It is also important to note that within the hair composition gene, the allele for male pattern baldness is dominant to a recessive trait for a full head of hair. That is why we observe a higher amount of males with male pattern baldness, the more common phenotype.

With that being said, would we also observe a behavioral adaptation among balding men? For example higher aggression, attention gathering behavior, and abuse towards a partner.

I'll say it again, this is a discussion concerning whether or not a common phenotype (which contributes to sexual attraction) not only results in physical adaptations in a bald/brunette individual, but also behavioral adaptations to compete with the individual with the sexually desired trait?

StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-04 21:35:44 Reply

At 10/4/12 09:19 PM, Saen wrote:

Ill say it better, even you got a couple things like hair or eye color. It goes beyond phenotype, there is so much speculation and no fact's that you can not even speculate.

I might as well be saying, "well, fate of the multiverse and what have you Fred, our path is dictated before us, so let's follow the yellow brick road"

You also say again to your 2nd statement of which you have not pondered prior unto your first statement. Point being, you answer your own question again.

Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-05 00:01:45 Reply

I think black girls with big butts in strip clubs are kinda whorey... i like them but still. I gotta be honest.

None

StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-05 00:04:02 Reply

At 10/5/12 12:01 AM, Luis wrote: I think black girls with big butts in strip clubs are kinda whorey... i like them but still. I gotta be honest.

haha The crowd concurs with that statement ;)

Shauna
Shauna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-05 00:10:30 Reply

What other choice do they have? They're bitches for not having sex with you but a whore if they do.

Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-05 01:35:17 Reply

I don't think I've ever met someone who compensates for their perceived attractiveness by being promiscuous. People with that particular insecurity tend to eat ice cream and watch crappy television.

Gramiscus
Gramiscus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-05 02:59:37 Reply

At 10/5/12 01:35 AM, Lintire wrote: I don't think I've ever met someone who compensates for their perceived attractiveness by being promiscuous. People with that particular insecurity tend to eat ice cream and watch crappy television.

I've known a few. A quadriplegic comes to mind. My room mate came home very distraught one day and guilty that he had taken advantage of her, as if she didn't beg for it.

I've had my fair share of creepy girls hit on me. Girls with problems gotta be real with it, though, because it aint gonna come to them (often).

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Tribal
Tribal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Programmer
Response to Brunette Whores 2012-10-05 04:14:06 Reply

At 10/4/12 07:55 PM, Addict wrote: I think a girl's sexual activity depends on her lifestyle, not her genes

Good job on not being logical and making a stupid ass hypothesis that makes nearly no sense at all

But it almost seems true though, right?

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature