00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My art opinions

913 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My art opinions 2012-10-04 13:19:45

So here we go I made the a while ago and I'm actually put them up to be sold as fine art prints to be framed and printed on canvas let me know your opinions how do they look? Will I expect to see any immediate sale on these? Tell me you predictions.

My art opinions

blending blending blending..................I don't think this smoothie is gonna work out so well

BBS Signature

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 13:24:36

here is another

My art opinions

blending blending blending..................I don't think this smoothie is gonna work out so well

BBS Signature

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 13:39:04

At 10/4/12 01:24 PM, DarkProtoSol wrote: here is another

Do you have the original image for this? The vivid posterized edges makes it look like it's been processed through loads of computer filters, which is a bit of a turn off.

BBS Signature

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 13:42:30

I'm not exactly sure what I should be seeing in these images....
The first one looks like the large intestine.
The second one..... maybe a closeup of a Charizard's face?

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 14:08:53

At 10/4/12 01:39 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
Do you have the original image for this? The vivid posterized edges makes it look like it's been processed through loads of computer filters, which is a bit of a turn off.

yup here are the originals believe or not i drew these with my mobile

My art opinions

BBS Signature

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 14:10:55

At 10/4/12 01:39 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:

here is the other i always have the original it a preference some prefer the add touches while other don't so i always have 2 of each

My art opinions

BBS Signature

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 15:49:01

Yeah, no. These things are in all probability made with a certain thing that 'sketchyfies' either drawings or photographs. I strongly recognise the look of the drawings from a website that I can't find at the moment. The thing connects drawn lines with a multitude of hair-fine lines as if bound together by a sketchy spiderweb or something.
Please give the originals-originals, not the processed ones.

I apologise if you in some weird, weird way actually drew these but I am like 83,6% sure you didn't, which is quite high a percentage of sureness for me. If so though, please prove me wrong by drawing something in a different style or non-digitally.

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 17:27:07

At 10/4/12 03:49 PM, Morthagg wrote: Yeah, no. These things are in all probability made with a certain thing that 'sketchyfies' either drawings or photographs. I strongly recognise the look of the drawings from a website that I can't find at the moment. The thing connects drawn lines with a multitude of hair-fine lines as if bound together by a sketchy spiderweb or something.
Please give the originals-originals, not the processed ones.

I apologise if you in some weird, weird way actually drew these but I am like 83,6% sure you didn't, which is quite high a percentage of sureness for me. If so though, please prove me wrong by drawing something in a different style or non-digitally.

the were made completely from scratch using a android smart phone they were not as you called it "sketchyfies" i do see where you are coming from because I have seen these sketchy site as well. but i can assure you with out a doubt there was no website involved just draw on a smart phone like you would a computer. thes is with out manipulating the brush texture, stroke, and etc

My art opinions

BBS Signature

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 17:29:03

and another

My art opinions

BBS Signature

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 17:31:01

At 10/4/12 05:29 PM, DarkProtoSol wrote: and another

even weird little cartoon doodles

My art opinions

BBS Signature

Response to My art opinions 2012-10-04 17:32:51

just for heck of it even abstract wallpapers

My art opinions

BBS Signature