New Topic Respond to this Topic
qbitdubs
qbitdubs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Why was my audio removed? 2012-10-04 09:45:59 Reply

A track of mine was recently taken down and I'm wondering as to why. It contains no copyright material, nothing offensive, nothing that I can think would warrant it's removal.
This is the track, I was wondering if any rules had been broken or if there is a mistake, and if anything can be done. Can anyone help?

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Musician
Response to Why was my audio removed? 2012-10-04 12:50:43 Reply

After listening, the only reason I can't think of is using pre-made loops, but I can't tell if you actually did. At least you didn't use any material under copyright.

SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Syztm
Syztm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Why was my audio removed? 2012-10-04 18:31:48 Reply

I don't know, it's actually a good track. Did you use any premade loops?

New tune: Yag

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Why was my audio removed? 2012-10-04 18:35:41 Reply

I think somebody is jealous of you.

or pre made loops :(

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
qbitdubs
qbitdubs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Why was my audio removed? 2012-10-06 19:17:21 Reply

At 10/4/12 12:50 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: After listening, the only reason I can't think of is using pre-made loops, but I can't tell if you actually did. At least you didn't use any material under copyright.

No pre-made loops, all sequenced myself.. Is there anywhere I can write or appeal to? I can't find a contact link but then I am not a clever man

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Why was my audio removed? 2012-10-06 19:33:09 Reply

I've looked into it.

No tracks by you have been unpublished by moderators in the space of the last two weeks (the system doesn't log anything longer ago than 2 weeks). And you say it was unpublished recently? This is odd.

Whether it got unpublished by a moderator or not... I don't see why; it doesn't break any rules. You may post it again if you wish. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
qbitdubs
qbitdubs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Why was my audio removed? 2012-10-06 19:40:38 Reply

At 10/6/12 07:33 PM, Step wrote: I've looked into it.

No tracks by you have been unpublished by moderators in the space of the last two weeks (the system doesn't log anything longer ago than 2 weeks). And you say it was unpublished recently? This is odd.

Whether it got unpublished by a moderator or not... I don't see why; it doesn't break any rules. You may post it again if you wish. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Whoops, complete brain fart.
That track had already been uploaded on my old account, which had been deleted. That's why I've been told it's a duplicate on re-uploading. I just assumed it had been uploaded and removed. I don't check newgrounds much and, like I said, I'm not a clever man.
Sorry for wasting your time!

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Why was my audio removed? 2012-10-06 19:46:49 Reply

At 10/6/12 07:40 PM, qbitdubs wrote: Whoops, complete brain fart.
That track had already been uploaded on my old account, which had been deleted. That's why I've been told it's a duplicate on re-uploading. I just assumed it had been uploaded and removed. I don't check newgrounds much and, like I said, I'm not a clever man.
Sorry for wasting your time!

That's no problem. Glad it's settled.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature