Be a Supporter!

Ask The Person Below You Anything

  • 12,494 Views
  • 473 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Dragen
Dragen
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:00:51 Reply

That's what we are going to do in this thread.
Can't guarantee you will get an honest or serious answer, though.
I will begin:
What's the most embarassing thing you have done in public? Or recently?


BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:02:38 Reply

Had to dump a bag full of dog-shit covered clothes in a shop for my friend who was too scared to dump it himself, or do it anywhere else.

What colour are your pants, user below? By which I mean underwear. Describe them well.


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:07:04 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:02 PM, Otto wrote: What colour are your pants, user below? By which I mean underwear. Describe them well.

White and blue, plad boxers and blue jeans with yellow buttons.

User below, How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
ChokeAvitch
ChokeAvitch
  • Member since: May. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:08:52 Reply

8

u wanna fuck/

CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:09:46 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:07 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:02 PM, Otto wrote: What colour are your pants, user below? By which I mean underwear. Describe them well.
White and blue, plad boxers and blue jeans with yellow buttons.

User below, How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

200 Cords of Wood

How much do you weigh?


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:10:13 Reply

209 lbs

Why?

Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:11:01 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:10 PM, saqwert wrote: 209 lbs

Why?

Because the voices wouldn't stop!

WHich is your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?


"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:11:57 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:11 PM, Trambamboline wrote:

Because the voices wouldn't stop!

WHich is your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Leonardo. I don't really have a reason.

What webcomic are you reading right now?


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:12:20 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:10 PM, saqwert wrote: Why?

because

What do you think of my art?


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:12:28 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:11 PM, Trambamboline wrote: WHich is your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Michaelangelo

spicy, salty, or sweet?


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:13:37 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:12 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:11 PM, Trambamboline wrote: WHich is your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
Michaelangelo

spicy, salty, or sweet?

Spicy. Spicy has such a range of flavors.

What webcomic are you reading right now?


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:13:48 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:12 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:11 PM, Trambamboline wrote: WHich is your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
Michaelangelo

spicy, salty, or sweet?

Prefer spicy or sweet most of the time. If I had to choose, sweet.

Where did you get your shoes from?


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:14:27 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:12 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:11 PM, Trambamboline wrote: WHich is your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
Michaelangelo

spicy, salty, or sweet?

Sweet, I have a mean sweet tooth.

What's your best roller coaster ride?


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:14:46 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:13 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:12 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:11 PM, Trambamboline wrote: WHich is your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
Michaelangelo

spicy, salty, or sweet?
Prefer spicy or sweet most of the time. If I had to choose, sweet.

Where did you get your shoes from?

I got one pair 2 years ago from sketchers.
Who deflowered you?


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:15:54 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:14 PM, Boomstick wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:13 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:12 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:11 PM, Trambamboline wrote:
I got one pair 2 years ago from sketchers.
Who deflowered you?

Myself.

Jedi or Sith?


War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

OBEY OBEY, YOU MUST OBEY, YOU CAN'T RESIST, DON'T BE THAT WAY, OBEY OBEY, WE'LL HAVE OUR WAY

Vasconium
Vasconium
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:16:36 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:14 PM, Boomstick wrote:
I got one pair 2 years ago from sketchers.
Who deflowered you?

The lawnmower, of course.

What are you currently watching?


Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:17:22 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:16 PM, Vasconium wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:14 PM, Boomstick wrote:
I got one pair 2 years ago from sketchers.
Who deflowered you?
The lawnmower, of course.

What are you currently watching?

Community

What webcomic are you reading right now?


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:25:29 Reply

None because webcomics are fucking gay

How many was the after that some?

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:33:34 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:25 PM, saqwert wrote: None because webcomics are fucking gay

How many was the after that some?

3.

would you rather rape a 8 years old sexy girl or rape Obama?


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

mandog
mandog
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:35:59 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:33 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:25 PM, saqwert wrote: None because webcomics are fucking gay

How many was the after that some?
3.

would you rather rape a 8 years old sexy girl or rape Obama?

Both

Would you finger yourself infront of your mum or have sex with an old lady (very very old and ugly)


original I am.

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:37:32 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:35 PM, mandog wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:33 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:25 PM, saqwert wrote: None because webcomics are fucking gay

How many was the after that some?
3.

would you rather rape a 8 years old sexy girl or rape Obama?
Both

Would you finger yourself infront of your mum or have sex with an old lady (very very old and ugly)

Neither, you sick fuck lol
Would you rather listen to one direction or justin beiber for the rest of your life?


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
mandog
mandog
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:41:11 Reply

Person above is a cheater guys


original I am.

BBS Signature
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:42:04 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:37 PM, xxxcreep wrote:

Neither, you sick fuck lol
Would you rather listen to one direction or justin beiber for the rest of your life?

Justin Bieber.

Do you prefer cakes or pies?


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:45:51 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:43 PM, Bees wrote: what book are you reading/was the last one you read and do you recommend it

Tell No One. It's structured really well but the ending is shit. Would not recommend for that reason.

What is your question??


Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:50:25 Reply

he has never engaged in intimate relations with a female

why is tom fulp so amazing

CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:51:57 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:50 PM, GiantDouche wrote: he has never engaged in intimate relations with a female

why is tom fulp so amazing

Because he created this amazing site and many other things.

Do you prefer steel or concrete?


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:54:49 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:53 PM, Bees wrote: concrete keeps the hoes down in the river

why is the office so funny

Because of the mid-show interviews and the long stares at the camera

France or italy?


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:59:09 Reply

Tie.

How is my question?

mandog
mandog
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 16:59:25 Reply

I have to say, France, its a nice place with good bar fights.

Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate


original I am.

BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Artist
Response to Ask The Person Below You Anything 2012-10-03 17:00:11 Reply

At 10/3/12 04:54 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:53 PM, Bees wrote: concrete keeps the hoes down in the river

why is the office so funny
Because of the mid-show interviews and the long stares at the camera

France or italy?

I fucking hate both.

French is a pussy language (maybe not as bad as Dutch) and Italy is corrupt.
Why do some people eat hairy dicks for a living?