Be a Supporter!

Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama

  • 6,266 Views
  • 175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
lilfozzy
lilfozzy
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 00:32:33 Reply

At 10/3/12 08:34 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: I'm just watching so I can laugh at how bad Romney gets his ass kicked.

whoops, too bad obama didn't have his trusty teleprompter.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 00:34:00 Reply

Joe the Joke


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 01:01:13 Reply

I think people make shit up and have their own agenda. Did anyone else think Biden destroyed Ryan? Most places I seen had it close. I'm thinking this so far left clown who is still upset over President Obama/Governor Romney's debate. I'm assuming this is a MSNBC viewer and not a CNN or less biased channel viewer.

MSNBC is worse than Fox when it comes to politics in my personal opinion. Tho, how Biased FOX is at times they do cover some stories other News Media do not cover properly. But a shame it's usually in favor of the party they support. Like I don't ever really see them do stories about Republican corruption just Democrat Corruption. Fast and the Furious wasn't taken seriously at all by most of the other News Channels, but Fox reported on it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568840

Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 01:10:32 Reply

This video reminds me of a Biden speech.


BBS Signature
Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 01:55:51 Reply

At 10/12/12 12:08 AM, TheKlown wrote:
At 10/12/12 12:04 AM, Gustavos wrote:
Biden's answer in the abortion bit towards the end was really touching. That he attributes his disdain for abortion for women that were not victims of rape/incest/etc. to his catholic faith, but he wouldn't oppose those beliefs on anybody.

May I stress again that a Catholic said those words? Come on, you can't just ignore that.
Sounds like a fake Catholic, I only support Abortion when it is from rape victims. I'm not religious but Joe BIden doesn't seem like a real Catholic to me. I think most people don't believe abortion is right if it's just some person slutting around. That is a living person being ripped out of someone, that is disgusting.

Huh, so a Catholic who doesn't want to impose one of his beliefs on every man, woman, and child is an impossibility. Gotcha. I mean, I was poking fun at Catholics to be sure, but that's hate speech, bro.

Back on topic, Ryan (and I assume the Romney administration as well) IS a Catholic who wants to impose his beliefs on every man, woman, and child in America. Doesn't sound like somebody I would vote for, even if I agreed with him.


I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 02:18:18 Reply

It's okay guys Romney will win because his supporters have the most thumbs up on youtube videos.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 02:21:19 Reply

At 10/12/12 02:18 AM, Feoric wrote: It's okay guys Romney will win because his supporters have the most thumbs up on youtube videos.

It's okay guys, President Obama will win because he has helped out the middle class so much the past 4 years. President Obama has kept most of his promises! Most! /Sarcasm


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 03:42:11 Reply

At 10/12/12 01:55 AM, Gustavos wrote:
At 10/12/12 12:08 AM, TheKlown wrote: Sounds like a fake Catholic
Huh, so a Catholic who doesn't want to impose one of his beliefs on every man, woman, and child is an impossibility.

No true Scotsman, rite?


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 03:55:15 Reply

Disgusting slob hates Romney/Ryan and doesn't even know how to look presentable on Camera. Looks like he hasn't taken a shower for Weeks.


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 11:17:31 Reply

At 10/12/12 02:18 AM, Feoric wrote: It's okay guys Romney will win because his supporters have the most thumbs up on youtube videos.

Ron Paul was extremely popular on the Internet (probably had the most subscribers) and he didn't get very far.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 11:23:08 Reply

At 10/12/12 11:17 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 10/12/12 02:18 AM, Feoric wrote: It's okay guys Romney will win because his supporters have the most thumbs up on youtube videos.
Ron Paul was extremely popular on the Internet (probably had the most subscribers) and he didn't get very far.

That's because Ron Paul is a crazy old man with his archaic beliefs and painting of sinking ships.


BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 19:00:37 Reply

At 10/12/12 01:01 AM, TheKlown wrote: I think people make shit up and have their own agenda. Did anyone else think Biden destroyed Ryan? Most places I seen had it close. I'm thinking this so far left clown who is still upset over President Obama/Governor Romney's debate. I'm assuming this is a MSNBC viewer and not a CNN or less biased channel viewer.

So people make up their minds who won the debate based on which candidate they agree more with. Of course supporters think their candidate won, that's how it goes. It's just simply seeing the same thing but analyzing it differently.

MSNBC is worse than Fox when it comes to politics in my personal opinion. Tho, how Biased FOX is at times they do cover some stories other News Media do not cover properly. But a shame it's usually in favor of the party they support. Like I don't ever really see them do stories about Republican corruption just Democrat Corruption. Fast and the Furious wasn't taken seriously at all by most of the other News Channels, but Fox reported on it.

I think the mainstream media probably did it's just Fox was trying to blow it up. The thing is that Obama had nothing to do with it and his attorney general was cleared of the charges, so it's not targetting anyone widely known.


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 19:08:39 Reply

I'm still mad that Jeopardy is being pushed back three hours because of the damn debates.

I look for intelligent TV and I get the debates... The only thing less intelligent is on TLC (now renamed The Lowbrow Channel).

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 20:12:43 Reply

At 10/12/12 11:23 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
That's because Ron Paul is a crazy old man with his archaic beliefs and painting of sinking ships.

Ah, so YOU'RE the fascist

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 20:34:15 Reply

At 10/12/12 08:12 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 10/12/12 11:23 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
That's because Ron Paul is a crazy old man with his archaic beliefs and painting of sinking ships.
Ah, so YOU'RE the fascist

That is such a flawed statement on your part. LemonCrush says "Don't like RP oh that means you must be a fascist" I say
LOL ok sure bud ;-) That's called an invalid argument on your part as well it is a logical fallacy.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 20:56:35 Reply

At 10/12/12 08:34 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/12/12 08:12 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 10/12/12 11:23 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
That's because Ron Paul is a crazy old man with his archaic beliefs and painting of sinking ships.
Ah, so YOU'RE the fascist
That is such a flawed statement on your part. LemonCrush says "Don't like RP oh that means you must be a fascist" I say
LOL ok sure bud ;-) That's called an invalid argument on your part as well it is a logical fallacy.

I'm just going off of what YOU yourself have said. You say you tihnk America is being run as a fascist nation. Ron Paul does not support these alleged "fascist policies". There for, by normal human logic, you should support someone who stands in opposition to the same things you do. Right?

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 21:06:40 Reply

At 10/12/12 08:56 PM, LemonCrush wrote: I'm just going off of what YOU yourself have said. You say you tihnk America is being run as a fascist nation. Ron Paul does not support these alleged "fascist policies". There for, by normal human logic, you should support someone who stands in opposition to the same things you do. Right?

Ron Paul has money and is part of "the system" therefore he is a fascist. Duh.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 22:25:00 Reply

At 10/12/12 09:06 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Ron Paul has money and is part of "the system" therefore he is a fascist. Duh.

We disagree often, but we at least can agree that Leaf Litter is a dweeb.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 22:41:05 Reply

At 10/12/12 08:56 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
I'm just going off of what YOU yourself have said. You say you tihnk America is being run as a fascist nation. Ron Paul does not support these alleged "fascist policies". There for, by normal human logic, you should support someone who stands in opposition to the same things you do. Right?

Ron Paul is or was the "Opposition" just like Obama was the opposition toward Bush RP is the opposition toward Obamney.
Remember the "13 key signifiers of Fascism." &
point #13 Denial of any or all of the above

Ron Paul is a fascist and even he may not know it let alone his flock of sheep and even his opposition.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 23:07:22 Reply

Ron Paul is a fascist and even he may not know it let alone his flock of sheep and even his opposition.

Well, I mean, he's spent his entire career going against "fascism".....but you say he is...I mean what can be believed? Actual observed facts, or a kook on the internet?

I know you're trolling, but you're not very good/believable.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 23:21:28 Reply

At 10/12/12 11:07 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
Ron Paul is a fascist and even he may not know it let alone his flock of sheep and even his opposition.
Well, I mean, he's spent his entire career going against "fascism".....but you say he is...I mean what can be believed? Actual observed facts, or a kook on the internet?

I know you're trolling, but you're not very good/believable.

See it's kind of like trying to get a Military man to admit he does not support and advocate and work for fascism.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-12 23:39:14 Reply

At 10/12/12 11:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/12/12 11:07 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
Ron Paul is a fascist and even he may not know it let alone his flock of sheep and even his opposition.
Well, I mean, he's spent his entire career going against "fascism".....but you say he is...I mean what can be believed? Actual observed facts, or a kook on the internet?

I know you're trolling, but you're not very good/believable.
See it's kind of like trying to get a Military man to admit he does not support and advocate and work for fascism.

But not really.

In fact, I don't even know how you can say any of this because realistically, you don't even know what fascism is

Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-13 00:04:41 Reply

At 10/12/12 08:34 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: That is such a flawed statement on your part. LemonCrush says "Don't like RP oh that means you must be a fascist" I say
LOL ok sure bud ;-) That's called an invalid argument on your part as well it is a logical fallacy.

So you're saying he has an invalid argument and a logical fallacy. You could probably build skyscrapers with the amount of irony in that statement.


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-13 00:10:12 Reply

At 10/13/12 12:04 AM, Warforger wrote:
At 10/12/12 08:34 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: That is such a flawed statement on your part. LemonCrush says "Don't like RP oh that means you must be a fascist" I say
LOL ok sure bud ;-) That's called an invalid argument on your part as well it is a logical fallacy.
So you're saying he has an invalid argument and a logical fallacy. You could probably build skyscrapers with the amount of irony in that statement.

What does that have to do with the facts that LemonCrush statement was full of shit when he posted that in his opinion I am a fascist because I do not agree with Ron Paul's ideals.


BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-13 02:33:44 Reply

At 10/12/12 10:41 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Ron Paul is a fascist

lmao, everyone and everything is fascist to you. It's like you learned a new big word and you're trying to use it in a sentence any chance you get but you wind up using it incorrectly every single time, even after people constantly correct you.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tonight! Debate - Romney/obama 2012-10-13 13:40:19 Reply

At 10/13/12 12:10 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
What does that have to do with the facts that LemonCrush statement was full of shit when he posted that in his opinion I am a fascist because I do not agree with Ron Paul's ideals.

Well, if you don't support anti-fascist policies and politicians, wouldn't that make you a fascist?