Be a Supporter!
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:03 PM Reply

In the City of broken dreams a young woman drags her shopping cart through the poring rain. Weeks worth of sweat has given her hair a greasy sheen no amount of rain can remove. Once new clothing has become tattered rags that barely protect her body from the elements. It has been days before she has had anything to eat and the water that falls down onto her head is poison. To the South the sound of rioters dies up and down, synchronized with the charging of the Metro police force as they bring their shields and batons down on the heads of the rioters. Soon they will bring out the gas.

As she walks slowly, deliberately through the burnt out husk that used to be Downtown there is resistance on the left wheel of the cart. A corpse lies half exposed in the road, it's hand reaching it for some tool, some hope that it will never reach. The bones are picked clean, but by what she does not know or care to know. There is too much pain here to examine in a lifetime, but she cannot stay. Staying anywhere for too long is a death sentence. At the corner of Progress Avenue a hunched figure stands in front of an old supermarket, long since picked clean. He says, "...

Continue the story.


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

SpeedoSausage
SpeedoSausage
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:36 PM Reply

He says "continue the story", apparently.


BBS Signature
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 01:36 PM, SpeedoSausage wrote: He says "continue the story", apparently.

I meant for you or whoever to continue the story from where I left off.


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:41 PM Reply

He says, "Ay gurl". Slowly, he unzips his pants and...

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 01:41 PM, Entice wrote: He says, "Ay gurl". Slowly, he unzips his pants and...

Takes out an atom bomb and blows up the whole universe.

THE END.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
GenesisHell
GenesisHell
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:43 PM Reply

He says "oh god I'm dying"

Then everyone dies. The end.


BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:45 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 02:41 PM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 10/2/12 01:41 PM, Entice wrote: He says, "Ay gurl". Slowly, he unzips his pants and...
Takes out an atom bomb and blows up the whole universe.

THE END.

What a lovely story.


BBS Signature
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:13 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 01:41 PM, Entice wrote: He says, "Ay gurl". Slowly, he unzips his pants and...

pulls out a shriveled dick, looking at me knowingly. I look down at the calloused flesh hanging out from his pants and then up at him, mildly amused and say, "You got any food?" He looks straight into my eyes, first looking hurt, then sad, then angry, and finally a look of grudging acceptance. Opening the shattered glass door, he motions me to follow him inside.

Walking over shattered glass and ripped open cans and plastic packages, the soles under the bottom of my rotten leather shoes are scratched an torn. I make a mental note to replace them soon. Eventually we come to a grate in what used to be the meat locker. Using the screw driver to open the grate we slowly ascend to the sewers. Being in an enclosed space raises the hair on my neck and I get the eerie feeling of being watched from all directions.


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

LionzNTiggerz
LionzNTiggerz
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 03:13 PM, CrazyKat wrote:
At 10/2/12 01:41 PM, Entice wrote: He says, "Ay gurl". Slowly, he unzips his pants and...
pulls out a shriveled dick, looking at me knowingly. I look down at the calloused flesh hanging out from his pants and then up at him, mildly amused and say, "You got any food?" He looks straight into my eyes, first looking hurt, then sad, then angry, and finally a look of grudging acceptance. Opening the shattered glass door, he motions me to follow him inside.

Walking over shattered glass and ripped open cans and plastic packages, the soles under the bottom of my rotten leather shoes are scratched an torn. I make a mental note to replace them soon. Eventually we come to a grate in what used to be the meat locker. Using the screw driver to open the grate we slowly ascend to the sewers. Being in an enclosed space raises the hair on my neck and I get the eerie feeling of being watched from all directions.

"What the fuck are you doing here, your raging dog boner?" I hear myself intone in the grimmest death metal growl I posses, and am surprised to hear my grandmother's voice reminding me for the umpteenth time not to put salad cream in my hair. It was sagely advice, for sure, but where would it lead us?

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:31 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 03:26 PM, LionzNTiggerz wrote:
At 10/2/12 03:13 PM, CrazyKat wrote:
At 10/2/12 01:41 PM, Entice wrote:

Are you guys doing? I ended the story.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 03:26 PM, LionzNTiggerz wrote:
At 10/2/12 03:13 PM, CrazyKat wrote:
At 10/2/12 01:41 PM, Entice wrote: He says, "Ay gurl". Slowly, he unzips his pants and...
pulls out a shriveled dick, looking at me knowingly. I look down at the calloused flesh hanging out from his pants and then up at him, mildly amused and say, "You got any food?" He looks straight into my eyes, first looking hurt, then sad, then angry, and finally a look of grudging acceptance. Opening the shattered glass door, he motions me to follow him inside.

Walking over shattered glass and ripped open cans and plastic packages, the soles under the bottom of my rotten leather shoes are scratched an torn. I make a mental note to replace them soon. Eventually we come to a grate in what used to be the meat locker. Using the screw driver to open the grate we slowly ascend to the sewers. Being in an enclosed space raises the hair on my neck and I get the eerie feeling of being watched from all directions.
"What the fuck are you doing here, your raging dog boner?" I hear myself intone in the grimmest death metal growl I posses, and am surprised to hear my grandmother's voice reminding me for the umpteenth time not to put salad cream in my hair. It was sagely advice, for sure, but where would it lead us?

We finally arrive at a lighted corridor adjoining a sewage pipe. I somehow manage not to stain my skirt with the fetid water flowing from an eight foot wide pipe, but the smell is hard to bear and I'm relieved when we finally arrive at a door recessed into the cement. He takes out a comically large key to open the door and the thought occurs to me that he looks a little like a goblin in the half-light. The key turns with the dull mechanical whine of a rusty lock and opens into a large, cavernous vault.

It takes a while for the old fluorescent light bulbs to warm up, but when they do i can see what an extensive pantry this is. Wall after wall of cans, packages and bottles line the walls heading out into the distance. The room must be as long as several football fields and I can't believe my luck. I grab at a faded can of peaches and rip it open with my knife. Peach juice splashes out onto the floor as I poor the can directly into my mouth, enjoy every bit of its sweet syrupy goodness. After so many days of no food and water it tastes like the greatest food on Earth and I am so distracted that I barely hear the door lock behind me.


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

LionzNTiggerz
LionzNTiggerz
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:25 PM Reply

We finally arrive at a lighted corridor adjoining a sewage pipe. I somehow manage not to stain my skirt with the fetid water flowing from an eight foot wide pipe, but the smell is hard to bear and I'm relieved when we finally arrive at a door recessed into the cement. He takes out a comically large key to open the door and the thought occurs to me that he looks a little like a goblin in the half-light. The key turns with the dull mechanical whine of a rusty lock and opens into a large, cavernous vault.

It takes a while for the old fluorescent light bulbs to warm up, but when they do i can see what an extensive pantry this is. Wall after wall of cans, packages and bottles line the walls heading out into the distance. The room must be as long as several football fields and I can't believe my luck. I grab at a faded can of peaches and rip it open with my knife. Peach juice splashes out onto the floor as I poor the can directly into my mouth, enjoy every bit of its sweet syrupy goodness. After so many days of no food and water it tastes like the greatest food on Earth and I am so distracted that I barely hear the door lock behind me.

The sound doesn't even register. Consumed by pleasure, I am transported to another world. i remember her then. Her long blonde hair, her sweet aroma, her cute little nose. She wasn't a slender woman, she was slightly on the heavy side, but I loved her all the more for it. I imagine putting my lips to hers, and inviting in her sexy tongue into my mouth as the last peach slice slides down my throat.

I am left with an empty can in my hand, still hungry for more.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:27 PM Reply

and then he came


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 04:25 PM, LionzNTiggerz wrote:
We finally arrive at a lighted corridor adjoining a sewage pipe. I somehow manage not to stain my skirt with the fetid water flowing from an eight foot wide pipe, but the smell is hard to bear and I'm relieved when we finally arrive at a door recessed into the cement. He takes out a comically large key to open the door and the thought occurs to me that he looks a little like a goblin in the half-light. The key turns with the dull mechanical whine of a rusty lock and opens into a large, cavernous vault.

It takes a while for the old fluorescent light bulbs to warm up, but when they do i can see what an extensive pantry this is. Wall after wall of cans, packages and bottles line the walls heading out into the distance. The room must be as long as several football fields and I can't believe my luck. I grab at a faded can of peaches and rip it open with my knife. Peach juice splashes out onto the floor as I poor the can directly into my mouth, enjoy every bit of its sweet syrupy goodness. After so many days of no food and water it tastes like the greatest food on Earth and I am so distracted that I barely hear the door lock behind me.
The sound doesn't even register. Consumed by pleasure, I am transported to another world. i remember her then. Her long blonde hair, her sweet aroma, her cute little nose. She wasn't a slender woman, she was slightly on the heavy side, but I loved her all the more for it. I imagine putting my lips to hers, and inviting in her sexy tongue into my mouth as the last peach slice slides down my throat.

I am left with an empty can in my hand, still hungry for more.
At 10/2/12 04:27 PM, Boomstick wrote: and then he came

If the sound of the door closing did not knock me out of my reverie the sound of the explosion in the Mr. Goblin's pants certainly did. As I looked over toward the rapidly spreading dark circle over his lower abdomen the contents of the room rapidly came into focus. Twelve other men slowly shuffled out from the shadows. They all had this maniacal grin on their face that only meant something very bad was about to happen.

I spun around only to catch an additional 8 men backing up behind me. These men were larger and their eyes felt no pity. Each one held chains, handcuffs, and various apparatuses that they intended to use to restrain me. I had been in worse scrapes in all these years, but this was not looking good. As I prepared to unsheathe my Machete I felt twinge along my ribcage, and then another. I looked up and saw a thin wiry man with a tranquilizer gun. The heavies used this pause to draw in on me.

It was now or never as took the machete out of the small of my back and slashed at the first one with the edge, slashing his throat. He tried to stem the bleeding with his hands, but he was dead before he hit the ground. Then another one tries to pin my arms, but I used his momentary loss of focus to use my one free arm to cut off one hand and then another. The third man came lunging at me, hoping to barge in and set me off balance. He got a blade ride through the heart. Another man tried to use the chain to choke me, by wrapping around my neck, but he saw he dick fall to the floor in a pool of blood and let go pretty quickly.

As more and more people crowded in to try to restrain me I could feel the tranquilizers' effect starting to set in and the view became smokey. The last thing I remember cutting off one man's nose and pulling out the eye of another before I was put completely under and blacked out.


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 08:13 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 01:41 PM, Entice wrote: He says, "Ay gurl". Slowly, he unzips his pants and...

A SKELETON POPPED OUT!

/allcaps.

Story Time!

BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 08:17 PM Reply

Once upon a time, these threads weren't allowed, but it was okay because they are never any fun anyway...

The End.


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Marie-Antoinette
Marie-Antoinette
  • Member since: Oct. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 08:28 PM Reply

*Builds up to a suspenseful moment*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk

I love this song
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Story Time! Oct. 3rd, 2012 @ 09:48 AM Reply

At 10/2/12 08:10 PM, CrazyKat wrote:

If the sound of the door closing did not knock me out of my reverie the sound of the explosion in the Mr. Goblin's pants certainly did. As I looked over toward the rapidly spreading dark circle over his lower abdomen the contents of the room rapidly came into focus. Twelve other men slowly shuffled out from the shadows. They all had this maniacal grin on their face that only meant something very bad was about to happen.

I spun around only to catch an additional 8 men backing up behind me. These men were larger and their eyes felt no pity. Each one held chains, handcuffs, and various apparatuses that they intended to use to restrain me. I had been in worse scrapes in all these years, but this was not looking good. As I prepared to unsheathe my Machete I felt twinge along my ribcage, and then another. I looked up and saw a thin wiry man with a tranquilizer gun. The heavies used this pause to draw in on me.

It was now or never as took the machete out of the small of my back and slashed at the first one with the edge, slashing his throat. He tried to stem the bleeding with his hands, but he was dead before he hit the ground. Then another one tries to pin my arms, but I used his momentary loss of focus to use my one free arm to cut off one hand and then another. The third man came lunging at me, hoping to barge in and set me off balance. He got a blade ride through the heart. Another man tried to use the chain to choke me, by wrapping around my neck, but he saw he dick fall to the floor in a pool of blood and let go pretty quickly.

As more and more people crowded in to try to restrain me I could feel the tranquilizers' effect starting to set in and the view became smokey. The last thing I remember cutting off one man's nose and pulling out the eye of another before I was put completely under and blacked out.

At 10/2/12 08:13 PM, Shade wrote

A SKELETON POPPED OUT!

/allcaps.

Right into my field of view I could see it. Looking again it came into clearer focus and I realized that skeleton had been their last prisoner. It looks like it was screaming when it died. The feeling began to come back into my limbs as I realized that I too was in the same chains.

The three inch thick steel didn't appear to have any give and if I was to have any chance of escape I would have to find a way to pick the lock on my handcuffs. Unfortunately, my prisoners had thought of that. They had taken everything, even my clothes. The thin gray smock I was wearing barely provided any protection and it was far too light for the cold of the concrete. I must have been out cold for quite some time. The thought turned to what they intended to do to me when the old man at the shop entrance came in.

He had the same grin and the same stringy hair and long hooked nose that made him lock like a goblin, but something was different. He seemed more assured now, more in command. He stood up taller and even his voice sounded deeper when he began to speak.

"So you gave my men quite a tussle out there, ay!"

He was the leader and I had been conned, no changing that now. I glared at him, trying to look menacing....


Continue the story on the Story Time Post.