00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OyOsama here! Professional artist

3,051 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-02 08:15:46

Hello everyone! A friend introduced me to here ^.^

Hope to meet some people and talk and have fun =D

Im girl from Japan and live in UK at moment after finish Masters degree in fine art. I draw everything from fantasy to realistic to hentai hehe

I draw professionally for a living and releasing visual novel, novel and mangas at moment as well as drawing commissions =)

If you want to see my stuffs, you can from www.oyosama.com including NSFW adult link to my hentai section ^^

Also teaching Japanese at the moment over mic on skype =)

Pleased to meet everyone!

OyO x

Professional Mangaka, Artist and hentai Illustrator ~ My NSFW adult website: http://www.handdrawnhentai.com

Teaching Japanese on skype, message if you want lessons ^.^

OyO x

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-02 11:00:02

Welcome to the art forum.

Feel free to post your artwork in this thread. Also, NSFW is acceptable in the forum as long as you note that it is NSFW in the post.

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-02 11:14:12

welcome !

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-02 16:12:46

At 10/2/12 02:12 PM, Escalus wrote: So... you took tifa's head and placed it on a rather disproportionate body?

Something about that work just gives off a "traced" feeling

even if thats the case rotoscoping is still legitimate as all fuck yo

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-02 16:45:30

Hmm. Call me crazy, but I think your a bot or some sort of an imposter.

You signed up TODAY, same day you make a thread to promote your other site, you have not uploaded any art, this is your first post and maybe im abit jaded but when I see a user with one post who suddenly goes offline and doesn't put the time to get anything else done, I say troll or bot.

Also an obligatory comment about how you draw hentai and that your an attractive Japanese girl...
The Escalus' comment (which appears to be accurate)

If you can prove your humanity in some way...
But for now, I dont trust you...

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-02 16:57:32

At 10/2/12 04:45 PM, sweet21 wrote: Hmm. Call me crazy, but I think your a bot or some sort of an imposter.

You signed up TODAY, same day you make a thread to promote your other site, you have not uploaded any art, this is your first post and maybe im abit jaded but when I see a user with one post who suddenly goes offline and doesn't put the time to get anything else done, I say troll or bot.

This being their one and only post is a bit of weak reason to think someone is a bot. There's loads of people who just pass through art sites to get their stuff noticed.
This stuff looks like the real deal.

BBS Signature

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-02 17:32:01

At 10/2/12 04:57 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: This stuff looks like the real deal.

Not to me. I need proof from the artist herself, which if im correct, will never come back.
Also its a hunch that shes a bot, but a hunch I have before and has been right every time.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-02 17:46:28

At 10/2/12 05:23 PM, Escalus wrote: Using references is one thing, but THIS... I'm remaining skeptical.

That's beautiful.

BBS Signature

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-05 17:10:26

At 10/2/12 05:46 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 10/2/12 05:23 PM, Escalus wrote: Using references is one thing, but THIS... I'm remaining skeptical.
That's beautiful.

Thank you very much =)

I draw full time, also with a professional graphic design company and have been budgetd for a 5 year manga ^.^

Also releasing a visual novel game soon hehe. Will be open for playing soon ^.^

I draw commissions exactly the way any customer wants, whether they want me to start from scratch for OC, or whether they want me to imitate their favourite pics, no problem for me.

I even making 3D animations and make full scale figurines starting next year =D

Going to cosplay competition start of next year, anyone in UK can come say hi =P

OyO x

Professional Mangaka, Artist and hentai Illustrator ~ My NSFW adult website: http://www.handdrawnhentai.com

OyO x

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-05 17:28:48

At 10/2/12 04:57 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 10/2/12 04:45 PM, sweet21 wrote: Hmm. Call me crazy, but I think your a bot or some sort of an imposter.

This being their one and only post is a bit of weak reason to think someone is a bot. There's loads of people who just pass through art sites to get their stuff noticed.

Thank you very much =D I also got capabilitiy now to make professional A3 size posters and going to put up on site soon ^.^

Im going to give away 10 posters for promotion and maybe special picture of me cosplaying character from that series!

I really want to go maybe as Rinoa next time, I love that blue dress! Was also thinking Boa hancock but I dont have same asset >_<

OyO x

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-05 18:09:47

LOL, this looks like a troll thread.
if not, i'd srsly suggest you to pick up on some anatomy books aswell as perspective.
otherwise your gonne have a really hard time making those manga's.

Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-05 18:14:48

At 10/2/12 04:57 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: This being their one and only post is a bit of weak reason to think someone is a bot. There's loads of people who just pass through art sites to get their stuff noticed.

Seems ur right!

Hopefully more entries of op will follow. Big fan of ff7 and 8

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-05 18:18:18

At 10/5/12 06:09 PM, Flowers10 wrote: LOL, this looks like a troll thread.
if not, i'd srsly suggest you to pick up on some anatomy books aswell as perspective.
otherwise your gonne have a really hard time making those manga's.

Are you trying to say that a person's head is not the same size as their entire back? You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

BBS Signature

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-05 20:01:47

At 10/5/12 06:14 PM, Tomsan wrote:
At 10/2/12 04:57 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: This being their one and only post is a bit of weak reason to think someone is a bot. There's loads of people who just pass through art sites to get their stuff noticed.
Seems ur right!

Hopefully more entries of op will follow. Big fan of ff7 and 8

Thanks! I have nearly finished a beautiful commission of all the ff7 girls on a bed together. Possibly if im feeling good, I might be able to send you full res version! I already have 13 orders for a poster of it when I previewed for members xD

I don't need any attention from the haters, haters gonna hate afterall ^.^

I already got full financial backing for the manga and visual novel and also have funding for cosplay projects =)

Haters gonna hate, haters gonna hate xD I love this line so much! good friend told it to me to help me understand why some people are so useless, insecure and incompetent that they can only try to bring talented people down to their level ^^

But I couldn't get to where I am without my supporters =) I make alot of free stuff occassionally for followers ^^ join my twitter!

Usually update their the most =)

OyO x

OyO x

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-05 21:13:42

Just made a cute strip for Japanese lessons =D

OyO x

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-05 21:37:06

At 10/5/12 09:13 PM, OyOsama wrote: Just made a cute strip for Japanese lessons =D

white text on top of a white shirt isn't very easily readable generally. Maybe use the same dialogue box you used on the first panel for the rest of the panels so the text is read-able. I'm not going to comment on the art much, in general it looks really over rendered and the heads look extremely odd on most of the pieces.
But optimize your damn site, it took me 5 minutes to load the page. your header image alone is 527.76KB

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-17 06:09:02

yay yay, got sponsored for nice cheque big expo event next week, got my booth paid for free and stage time for singing and cosplay competition, will post photo's afterwards =)

Got all equipment to make A3 posters now professionally sealed, first manga chapter got 600 followers xD since 2 days will release it public when its optimised ^^

OyO x

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-24 17:56:47

Cosplaying as videl at the mcm this weekend, taking lots of pics =D

OyO x

Response to OyOsama here! Professional artist 2012-10-24 18:51:14

At 10/17/12 06:09 AM, OyOsama wrote: yay yay, got sponsored for nice cheque big expo event next week, got my booth paid for free and stage time for singing and cosplay competition, will post photo's afterwards =)

we'd prefer actual art posted and preferably you listening to other people's advises, cheers