New Topic Respond to this Topic
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:49 PM Reply

If you could enact a law or set of laws to end trolling and spamming on the internet for good, what would they be and why?

Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:50 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 09:49 PM, CrazyKat wrote: If you could enact a law or set of laws to end trolling and spamming on the internet for good, what would they be and why?

I would only implement the spamming one but trolling can be hilarious if used properly.

BBS Signature
GenericName54
GenericName54
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:51 PM Reply

I'd ban Newgrounds. Just from like... existing. The flash and audio part could stay, but, like, the forums? Fuck that.

ROCK GOD HISAO - [Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:51 PM Reply

I wouldn't do it.
Why? It's fucking stupid.

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:54 PM Reply

absolutely. what gives people the right to troll others on the internet? do you realize that by trolling people you are leading to the suicides of unstable people? trolling is the equivalent of cyber murder and i would gladly see it put to an end.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:55 PM Reply

I'd dick smack anyone who accuses someone else of being a troll. Since trolls haven't existed in years.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:56 PM Reply

I would write legislation that proclaimed trolls had free reign to annoy any user who made comments about how they should be removed from the internet.

A good troll is a good thing. I have been trolled by good trolls quite a few times and I am not ashamed to admit it. Good trolls provide a decent laugh for all involved when the person trolled finally realises what has happened.

OP is butthurt because they can't take being trolled with grace and dignity.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
RyderOmega
RyderOmega
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 16
Filmmaker
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:59 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 09:56 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I would write legislation that proclaimed trolls had free reign to annoy any user who made comments about how they should be removed from the internet.

I second this notion.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature
CrazyKat
CrazyKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 10:04 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 09:56 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I would write legislation that proclaimed trolls had free reign to annoy any user who made comments about how they should be removed from the internet.

A good troll is a good thing. I have been trolled by good trolls quite a few times and I am not ashamed to admit it. Good trolls provide a decent laugh for all involved when the person trolled finally realises what has happened.

OP is butthurt because they can't take being trolled with grace and dignity.

Troll is confused why anyone would possibly criticized being trolled. The common troll lacks imagination, possibly due to lack of sunlight from spending so much time hiding under bridges. Perhaps it should go back to making 22,000 posts that no one cares about or will ever read again and leave the thinking to the adults.

Continue the story on the Story Time Post.

N30Chaos
N30Chaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 10:04 PM Reply

I'd delete the Internet cuz there'd be no point anymore.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 10:10 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 10:04 PM, CrazyKat wrote: Troll is confused why anyone would possibly criticized being trolled. The common troll lacks imagination, possibly due to lack of sunlight from spending so much time hiding under bridges. Perhaps it should go back to making 22,000 posts that no one cares about or will ever read again and leave the thinking to the adults.

Op is a bad troll or is butthurt because she's 57, bald, fat and is still browsing NG just to insult it's users even though it's below her.

Make like a tree and leave.

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Anti Troll Legislation Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 10:04 PM, CrazyKat wrote: Troll is confused why anyone would possibly criticized being trolled. The common troll lacks imagination, possibly due to lack of sunlight from spending so much time hiding under bridges. Perhaps it should go back to making 22,000 posts that no one cares about or will ever read again and leave the thinking to the adults.

I find this post amusing.