DrBreadgun
DrBreadgun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Looking for two voices! Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 08:06 AM Reply

Hello Newgrounders,

I'm currently looking for some voice actors for my new series called raidurrs. It's about two knights that just plain SUCK at fighting, their dream is to legitimately raid and claim a castle for themselves. If you've seen my one other animation, I made it look bad on purpose. But I have been practicing on adobe flash CS5. So you could trust me.

If you are thinking about being one of the voices, please PM me with a message. Don't comment your application. Before you post an application, check the comments and I will post updates if a certain person gets the role. Choose wisely!

Portraits

Millard:
Voice acting: Available
Description:
Millard is a yellow knight with a flat top helmet. He is the intelligent one in the series and his choice of weapon is the bow and arrow. He can think of plans to claim a castle easily. But none of the plans ever seemed to work. (Left on character portrait.)

Wumbow:
Voice acting: Available
Description:
Wumbow is a blue knight with a round helmet. (Right on character portrait.). He's rock-bottom idiotic and almost seems as if he has mutton's for brains! He wouldn't survive without Millard due to his low intelligence.

===How to create an application===

Please c/p and fill.

===============================
Character: [Choose one]
Link: [Provide link to voice acting]
Comments: [Optional]

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to Looking for two voices! Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 09:07 AM Reply

Character: [Choose one]
Both or whichever

Link: [Provide link to voice acting]
http://fornoreason.newgrounds.com/news/post/336514

Comments: [Optional]
Most of those pieces were done with my older crappy mic. I have a better mic and stuff. Just PM me with lines if you decide on using me.

II II lI

BBS Signature
DrBreadgun
DrBreadgun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Looking for two voices! Sep. 28th, 2012 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Voice acting is now closed! Millard and Wumbow have both been chosen! If you would like to be special characters (Such as guards from cities.) Please message me.

a0puncfan
a0puncfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Looking for two voices! Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 09:39 PM Reply

Character: Either.
Link: Well, it's a bit out of date but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fzn_eFKT5U
Comments: At the moment i'm sick, but since the above video, i've learn to emote better, shout, really make the words clear, and built up a bit of a stock of characters.... but i'm sick... I was going to do a sort of demo tape of the voices i can do but that was the day i got sick XD

Gamer, voice actor, nice guy. Demo Reel