Be a Supporter!

PETA support terrorism and r hypocr

  • 605 Views
  • 22 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jmayer20
Jmayer20
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 11:04 AM Reply

It was supposed to say hypocrite but I ran out of room.

This video will show you how P.E.T.A supports terrorism and that they even kill most of the animals they supposedly save. They do this because in there cult minds they think it is better for these animals to die then be in "slaved" by humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFtOMx8nDU

Now that you have seen this video please tell me what you think about P.E.T.A?

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 9/26/12 11:04 AM, Jmayer20 wrote: They do this because in there cult minds they think it is better for these animals to die then be in "slaved" by humanity.

Or because they don't have the resources to deal with the enormous number of stray animals they end up with and would rather euthanize them then let them slowly starve. Most shelters do the same, though "no-kill" shelters do exist.

Now that you have seen this video please tell me what you think about P.E.T.A?

I hated the video.

Like any interest group they tend to gravitate towards extremes. They see the world through their agenda. However, that does not mean that I have to disagree with all of their stances.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM Reply

There's a misconception about PETA that they're about protecting all animals. They're not, they consider domesticated animals abominations and actually seek them out so they can kill them off. This is why they kill so many pets. You can go on their website because this is actually what they believe.


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 07:37 PM Reply

At 9/26/12 06:36 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: However, that does not mean that I have to disagree with all of their stances.

I agree with their basest of base messages: kindness toward animals. However, I disagree with almost everything they do above that. I disagree with their definition of "kindness." I very much disagree with their methods.

Just because they have one thing in common with me means I can't dislike the group in its entirety?

Jmayer20
Jmayer20
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 09:11 PM Reply

At 9/26/12 06:36 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: Or because they don't have the resources to deal with the enormous number of stray animals they end up with and would rather euthanize them then let them slowly starve. Most shelters do the same, though "no-kill" shelters do exist.

The point I was trying to make is that they are hypocrites for talking ill about that animal shelter for killing animals when they them selves kill animals.

Jmayer20
Jmayer20
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 09:19 PM Reply

Also they are not the sweet animal loving group that they try to portray them selves as being. They are extremists that are getting to the point of being cultists.

orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 9/26/12 11:04 AM, Jmayer20 wrote: Now that you have seen this video please tell me what you think about P.E.T.A?

Frankly, I didn't need to see the video because I already know what they have done in the past, and well aware of their support of eco-terrorist groups and blatant hypocrisy. Their base message is decent enough in it's own right, but like religion, they are radical enough to twist their message and turn it into propaganda and use it for extremist ends, not unlike say Al-Qaeda or Nazi Germany.

It's pretty much ironic that they would kill animals, when they are supposed to be champions for treating animals like gods and treat humans like shit.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 9/26/12 07:37 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Just because they have one thing in common with me means I can't dislike the group in its entirety?

I didn't say that, I meant that I personally don't hate PETA.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

I know I shouldn't keep posting in politics, but yeah. I don't listen to anyone who talks about animal rights because they've got the wrong idea about where rights come from.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 02:08 AM Reply

At 9/27/12 12:47 AM, ohbombuh wrote: I don't listen to anyone who talks about animal rights because they've got the wrong idea about where rights come from.

Just because people like PeTA, Greenpeace, et al are fucking crazy doesn't mean you should trash the entire subject. Would you support no punishment whatsoever for beating a dog? Owning a horse and having it live in starvation and filth? Putting a cat in the microwave? Dog fighting?

I eat meat (more than most, doctor's orders) and I support testing on animals, but that doesn't mean I think animals have no rights, or at least deserve no rights.

Jmayer20
Jmayer20
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 10:21 AM Reply

Camarohusky has an interesting point. What right do you think animals should have if any?

Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 10:36 AM Reply

Oh yeah, I saw that same video and I think it's one of my favorite episodes of the Bullshit show. It's mostly because it features people who sincerely want to stop scientific progress with the abolition of 85% of all medical research with animal testing. I mean, sheesh, even people who claim to be psychics or faith healers don't oppose those sort of things. I wish Bill Maher would watch this, because he's the moron who thought Steve Irwin deserved death more than Osama bin Laden.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 28th, 2012 @ 11:25 PM Reply

At 9/27/12 02:08 AM, Camarohusky wrote: Would you support no punishment whatsoever for beating a dog? Owning a horse and having it live in starvation and filth? ... Dog fighting?

Yes. Call me sick if you like, but I seriously don't think that the government accomplishes anything significant by banning that kind of activity. I assume here that human rights are still normally upheld, i.e. you can't use your fighting dog to attack people who owe you money, etc.

Putting a cat in the microwave?

Well, I'm pretty sure that's a fire hazard.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Sep. 30th, 2012 @ 07:23 PM Reply

At 9/27/12 02:08 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 9/27/12 12:47 AM, ohbombuh wrote: I don't listen to anyone who talks about animal rights because they've got the wrong idea about where rights come from.
Just because people like PeTA, Greenpeace, et al are fucking crazy doesn't mean you should trash the entire subject. Would you support no punishment whatsoever for beating a dog? Owning a horse and having it live in starvation and filth? Putting a cat in the microwave? Dog fighting?

I eat meat (more than most, doctor's orders) and I support testing on animals, but that doesn't mean I think animals have no rights, or at least deserve no rights.

We've got the ASPCA and other humane associations for that. Not those dumb cocksuckers.
They're a terrorist group and I'd like to see someone crash a plane loaded with explosives into their HQ.


That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 02:35 AM Reply

How come PETArds attack old ladies wearing fur but never attack outlaw bikers wearing leather?


BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 05:05 AM Reply

At 10/7/12 02:35 AM, TucoM wrote: How come PETArds attack old ladies wearing fur but never attack outlaw bikers wearing leather?

Because they know they'd get tied behind their bikes and drug down the road.


That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 07:18 AM Reply

At 10/7/12 05:05 AM, wildfire4461 wrote:
At 10/7/12 02:35 AM, TucoM wrote: How come PETArds attack old ladies wearing fur but never attack outlaw bikers wearing leather?
Because they know they'd get tied behind their bikes and drug down the road.

I'd pay money to see that.


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 10:05 AM Reply

At 9/26/12 11:04 AM, Jmayer20 wrote:
They do this because in there cult minds they think it is better for these animals to die then be in "slaved" by humanity.

Come on man you can get much more ignorant than that ^. Do you even know what the Meat and Dairy industry is all about ?


BBS Signature
morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 10/7/12 02:35 AM, TucoM wrote: How come PETArds attack old ladies wearing fur but never attack outlaw bikers wearing leather?

;;;;;
Just because they're batshit crazy .... doesn't mean they are crazy !

Although I would love to see a couple of PETA protestors getting their lights punched out after dousing a couple of bikers colors with their red'blood' protest !
THat would be worth paying attention to those PETA losers for a couple of seconds .


Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 10/7/12 10:05 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: Do you even know what the Meat and Dairy industry is all about ?

Getting me tasty cheese and meat for breakfast lunch and dinner.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 01:07 PM Reply

At 10/7/12 11:37 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 10/7/12 10:05 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: Do you even know what the Meat and Dairy industry is all about ?
Getting me tasty cheese and meat for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Thats ignorant.


BBS Signature
BloodPact
BloodPact
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 03:08 PM Reply

At 10/7/12 01:07 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/7/12 11:37 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 10/7/12 10:05 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: Do you even know what the Meat and Dairy industry is all about ?
Getting me tasty cheese and meat for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Thats ignorant.

PETA also makes their own porn.


You haven't seen me, yet.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to PETA support terrorism and r hypocr Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 10/7/12 01:07 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Thats ignorant.

How exactly is the saying the stated and logical purpose of the meat and dairy industries ignorant? Because they're actually a fascist conspiracy aiming to stamp out the bovine bourgeoisie?