Level 22
Writer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-07 08:08:24 Reply

At 10/7/12 02:52 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 10/6/12 08:39 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Someone will be sleeping on the floor.
Thats ok. You boys can have the bed.

I want to watch this also.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-07 15:14:45 Reply

I'm in. I'll book rooms and stuff once location info pop up.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-07 17:32:31 Reply

At 10/7/12 08:08 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 10/7/12 02:52 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 10/6/12 08:39 PM, Bahamut wrote: Someone will be sleeping on the floor.
Thats ok. You boys can have the bed.
I want to watch this also.

Seriously, it's just a cock. It's not that big. Why must it draw a crowd?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-07 17:54:32 Reply

At 10/7/12 05:32 PM, Coop wrote: Seriously, it's just a cock. It's not that big. Why must it draw a crowd?

>Newgrounds.
>Cock show.

Come on man, you've been here too long to be askin' that.

(And also because of the intended destination of the cock too.)

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 05:32:07 Reply

At 10/7/12 05:54 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: (And also because of the intended destination of the cock too.)

I refuse to think of Gagsy as an "intended destination". Makes her sound like a small country, or something.

So, has anyone else booked a hotel? Premier Inn East Ham, if you're interested where I'll be lodging for a couple of days...

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 06:36:25 Reply

At 10/8/12 05:32 AM, Coop wrote: So, has anyone else booked a hotel? Premier Inn East Ham, if you're interested where I'll be lodging for a couple of days...

What are you imply then eh?

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 06:37:26 Reply

At 10/8/12 06:36 AM, BumFodder wrote:
At 10/8/12 05:32 AM, Coop wrote: So, has anyone else booked a hotel? Premier Inn East Ham, if you're interested where I'll be lodging for a couple of days...

implying, fuck

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 13:27:50 Reply

At 10/8/12 06:37 AM, BumFodder wrote:
At 10/8/12 06:36 AM, BumFodder wrote:
implying, fuck

I'm not implying anything, it's all to do with what you are inferring, by reading what I have written :3

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Wonchop
Wonchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 13:32:21 Reply

NG London Orgy XXX 2013

Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 18:03:39 Reply

At 10/7/12 03:14 PM, TDK1987 wrote: I'm in. I'll book rooms and stuff once location info pop up.

Exact info prob wont popup till late nov/early dec.

I think for now the most likely thing is the white swann that we goto every year on fri. That place is on the Wapping station overground. In zone 2. Pretty much everything we ever do is zone 1 2. If you stay anywhere in those zones you should be fine. Some who know what they are doing/have done london meets before will venture farther. There should be Premier inns all over and they are generally economical and well situated. In my experience, the one near belsize park up near camden tends to be less expensive and still inside zone 2. Plus the camden area is pretty lively if you are into that.

None

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 18:13:53 Reply

I really need to sort my ID out.
It's more of an embarrassment to show them it rather than being asked for it.
I'm like 6-8 in the picture, and expired like 2 years ago. BUT IT'S ALL I HAVE ;__;

NG London Meet IX 2013

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 18:16:49 Reply

I'll just swim there with a waterproof case of 3 thousand dollars tied to my chest

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 18:22:17 Reply

At 10/8/12 06:16 PM, Xenomit wrote: I'll just swim there with a waterproof case of 3 thousand dollars tied to my chest

okay nevermind i'm out

Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 18:32:38 Reply

hhnngggg I hope I have enough money by this point - this is more than one night, yeah? I may have to save money and stay with some friends at uni in London, which seems sad, having to seperate.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 19:05:46 Reply

At 10/8/12 06:13 PM, Oliver wrote: I really need to sort my ID out.
It's more of an embarrassment to show them it rather than being asked for it.
I'm like 6-8 in the picture, and expired like 2 years ago. BUT IT'S ALL I HAVE ;__;

You work now. Get a real fucking ID.

None

citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 19:25:16 Reply

At 10/8/12 06:32 PM, Otto wrote: with some friends at uni in London, which seems sad, having to seperate.

what do you think people do, share a bed?

luis and oliver not included
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-08 22:50:25 Reply

At 10/8/12 05:32 AM, Coop wrote:
Makes her sound like a small country, or something.

Many a man, woman and child has rested on these shores.

Also cheers Luis. I've been browsing booking.com rather lost for a while so its good to get a genuine idea of what area is probably best to stick to. Though I'm quite comfortable working my way about on the tub (if another life I was a train spotter). If I have the funds I may stay closer to Stamford Bridge. I've been meaning to do a stadium tour there for years and why not in January if I indeed to stay in London for a few days? May be a bit of a tourist I think.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 02:56:26 Reply

At 10/8/12 06:13 PM, Oliver wrote: I really need to sort my ID out.

Were you there when I was with the goatee and the long hair? When we went to the Ice Wharf at Camden? The eastern European bouncer took one look at my ID (crew cut) and asked if it was really me.

Now I look a bit more like the photo, but it's still different, apparently.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
andy70707
andy70707
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 04:49:31 Reply

At 9/26/12 12:13 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I would love to go, but London might be to expensive for me, it depends if I get any good money before then or not as currently I don't have much spare. Don't suppose anyone has a spare place to rest at if the hotels are ridiculously expensive. From having a quick look some of them are reasonable while others are stupidly dear, will only know for sure when I know which ones would be close to the meetup etc. I guess.

YHA+trains, that's what I'm doing for MCM in October. You can get a bed in the hostel for I think £24/night, and you should be able to get a train to London from pretty much anywhere in the country (except like Scotland and Wales) for ~£30 with a railcard or ~£50 without.

I could actually come to this meet quite easily, I often come to London for various meets and events on my own now. However, I probably won't as I don't really use NG any more or have that much interest in the matters anymore. So unless someone particularly wants me to come for some reason, it's a no from me.

My websites: MayesMods | FireStorm | I'm also on almost every other website in existence, mostly under the username: andy70707 (youtube: brainiac777, eBay: 10andy70707).

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 08:37:36 Reply

At 10/8/12 10:50 PM, Gagsy wrote: If I have the funds I may stay closer to Stamford Bridge.

Better that than getting a taxi all the way back to your house.

At 10/9/12 02:56 AM, Coop wrote: Now I look a bit more like the photo, but it's still different, apparently.

I'm still waiting for someone to question how different I look on the ID compared to now. Tying my hair back should at least help. Speaking of, I don't think any of you have seen me with a ponytail.

[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 10:50:40 Reply

At 10/9/12 08:37 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Better that than getting a taxi all the way back to your house.

The perks (one perk) of working in a taxi firm though! Sure it cost me £50 but then it should have cost me about £80 really at the very least.

I'm actually really excited now about this. I'm planning to stay friday through to sunday and well the idea of a 2 day London Pass seems more and more tempting. Includes all tube and bus travel then plus free admission to dozens of places. That way I can do my stadium tour, go see the Tower of London, the bridge experience and anything else I feel like squeezing in which I haven't seen before when I should have already before meeting all you lovely folk when you're all already half drunk.

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 11:56:16 Reply

At 10/9/12 10:50 AM, Gagsy wrote: I'm actually really excited now about this. I'm planning to stay friday through to sunday and well the idea of a 2 day London Pass seems more and more tempting. Includes all tube and bus travel then plus free admission to dozens of places. That way I can do my stadium tour, go see the Tower of London, the bridge experience and anything else I feel like squeezing in which I haven't seen before when I should have already before meeting all you lovely folk when you're all already half drunk.

Yea thats a good point actually. People should take advantage of being in the city and doing some touristy things. I tend to go often enough that I'm not too fussed about exploring but that shouldnt stop others from doing so, in fact I encourage it.

Most events either start up or end up at evening hours so there should be ample time to do things as a small group or even on your own. After meeting a ton of people, sometimes some downtime in the city on your own is a good break anyway.

We live in a digital age where everyone has a mobile phone now anyway, so you can usually catch up with the main crowd at any point.

None

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 12:25:10 Reply

At 10/9/12 11:56 AM, Luis wrote: Most events either start up or end up at evening hours so there should be ample time to do things as a small group or even on your own. After meeting a ton of people, sometimes some downtime in the city on your own is a good break anyway.

Last time me and Coop met an hour prior to the meetup time so we just wondered around the areas surrounding River Thames. It was good to kill time before you all showed up. I make sure I'm there early enough since you never know when people showed up. That was why I was the first one who showed up at the White Swan last year. Could have been wondering around Wapping for half an hour with that free time I had to spare.

Formerly Bahamut

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 13:25:39 Reply

At 10/9/12 11:56 AM, Luis wrote:
At 10/9/12 10:50 AM, Gagsy wrote: I'm actually really excited now about this. I'm planning to stay friday through to sunday and well the idea of a 2 day London Pass seems more and more tempting. Includes all tube and bus travel then plus free admission to dozens of places. That way I can do my stadium tour, go see the Tower of London, the bridge experience and anything else I feel like squeezing in which I haven't seen before when I should have already before meeting all you lovely folk when you're all already half drunk.
Yea thats a good point actually. People should take advantage of being in the city and doing some touristy things. I tend to go often enough that I'm not too fussed about exploring but that shouldnt stop others from doing so, in fact I encourage it.

Most events either start up or end up at evening hours so there should be ample time to do things as a small group or even on your own. After meeting a ton of people, sometimes some downtime in the city on your own is a good break anyway.

We live in a digital age where everyone has a mobile phone now anyway, so you can usually catch up with the main crowd at any point.

I would love to do this, but every meetup I just end up sticking with the group with whatever they do in fear of getting lost and also so I am around people to talk to. As a result I only ever go to other places if others go, even if I wanted to do something I wouldn't risk getting lost and being unable to meetup at the next event :p Especially since the maps I keep drawing are....less than accurate. Yet I copy them right from google maps! I have no idea how that works.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 13:40:22 Reply

At 10/9/12 08:37 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/9/12 02:56 AM, Coop wrote: Now I look a bit more like the photo, but it's still different, apparently.
I'm still waiting for someone to question how different I look on the ID compared to now. Tying my hair back should at least help. Speaking of, I don't think any of you have seen me with a ponytail.

Oh dear god.

At 10/9/12 12:25 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/9/12 11:56 AM, Luis wrote: Most events either start up or end up at evening hours so there should be ample time to do things as a small group or even on your own. After meeting a ton of people, sometimes some downtime in the city on your own is a good break anyway.
Last time me and Coop met an hour prior to the meetup time so we just wondered around the areas surrounding River Thames.

Met up is putting it a bit strongly - I ambushed you, like a city ninja.

It was good to kill time before you all showed up. I make sure I'm there early enough since you never know when people showed up. That was why I was the first one who showed up at the White Swan last year. Could have been wondering around Wapping for half an hour with that free time I had to spare.

This time, I was thinking about going to the Tower, or perhaps the Cutty Sark, since some inconsiderate bar steward had burned the sodding thing down, when I was there last.

NB, this was not related to the riots.

At 10/9/12 01:25 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I would love to do this, but every meetup I just end up sticking with the group with whatever they do in fear of getting lost and also so I am around people to talk to. As a result I only ever go to other places if others go, even if I wanted to do something I wouldn't risk getting lost and being unable to meetup at the next event :p Especially since the maps I keep drawing are....less than accurate. Yet I copy them right from google maps! I have no idea how that works.

Well, when we get closer to it, I'll start to draw up a nerdy tourism itinerary, so that we can go and be obnoxious nerds in public, before the karaoke starts. How does that sound?

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 13:48:29 Reply

At 10/9/12 01:40 PM, Coop wrote: Well, when we get closer to it, I'll start to draw up a nerdy tourism itinerary, so that we can go and be obnoxious nerds in public, before the karaoke starts. How does that sound?

As long as the karaoke isn't missed, that shit's getting real!

Also I say we make a new game this meetup, Whoever can cut off Bahamut's Ponytail without him noticing gets a free drink. It would be amusing in the short run and then cause a lot of hatred and cold stares when the laughing dies down and the person who did it ends up drinking their cruely earned drink alone as they dared to hurt anything relating to ponies.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 15:02:43 Reply

At 10/9/12 01:25 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I would love to do this, but every meetup I just end up sticking with the group with whatever they do in fear of getting lost and also so I am around people to talk to.

From my experiences, Sundays seem to be hit and miss with what the NG guys are doing. For London 2010, some did get together to wonder around at some places. I didn't go with this one since I was heading back that day and as my first meet attendance I couldn't be sure how much I'd be enjoying myself so I had to be on the safe side. The following year a group with Luis only found themselves in a cafe located in the middle of Farringdon. I suppose something will only work out well when I'm NOT planning to hang around on the Sunday of the event.

At 10/9/12 01:40 PM, Coop wrote:
At 10/9/12 08:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm still waiting for someone to question how different I look on the ID compared to now. Tying my hair back should at least help. Speaking of, I don't think any of you have seen me with a ponytail.
Oh dear god.

What? That's gonna look shocking to you? If it helps, I was considering giving my hair the freedom it deserves since after all, rocking out on karaoke requires me to be as wild as possible. :P

At 10/9/12 12:25 PM, Bahamut wrote: Last time me and Coop met an hour prior to the meetup time so we just wondered around the areas surrounding River Thames.
Met up is putting it a bit strongly - I ambushed you, like a city ninja.

You call THAT ambushing? I took an early lunch and when turning around for the heck of it, I caught you in the distance. You fail as a ninja, Coop.

It was good to kill time before you all showed up. I make sure I'm there early enough since you never know when people showed up. That was why I was the first one who showed up at the White Swan last year. Could have been wondering around Wapping for half an hour with that free time I had to spare.
This time, I was thinking about going to the Tower, or perhaps the Cutty Sark, since some inconsiderate bar steward had burned the sodding thing down, when I was there last.

If we meet again in the city of London, I'll just tag along for the heck of it but that depends what time do you expect to be at a certain station.

At 10/9/12 01:48 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: As long as the karaoke isn't missed, that shit's getting real!

Yesss, speaking of karaokes, I have plenty of song ideas in my mind but the question which out of 2/3 songs shall I cover?

Also I say we make a new game this meetup, Whoever can cut off Bahamut's Ponytail without him noticing gets a free drink.

Whoops, I had talked about letting my hair run wild that night WITHOUT seeing your post.

Formerly Bahamut

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 16:09:03 Reply

At 10/9/12 03:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: Whoops, I had talked about letting my hair run wild that night WITHOUT seeing your post.

New game: Whoever can tie Bahamut's hair INTO a ponytail without him noticing gets a free drink.

...Come to think of it, by January I'll probably have tie-able hair (CBA to go to the barber's; bite me). I'm seeing a hair-related prank war happening at this rate. Sounds fun. :D

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 16:11:30 Reply

At 10/9/12 04:09 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 10/9/12 03:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: Whoops, I had talked about letting my hair run wild that night WITHOUT seeing your post.
New game: Whoever can tie Bahamut's hair INTO a ponytail without him noticing gets a free drink.

...Come to think of it, by January I'll probably have tie-able hair (CBA to go to the barber's; bite me). I'm seeing a hair-related prank war happening at this rate. Sounds fun. :D

I tohught it was alresdy in one! Awwww I should probably actually bother to properly read posts. But whatever more ponytails!

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to NG London Meet IX 2013 2012-10-09 17:20:21 Reply

At 10/9/12 01:48 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
Also I say we make a new game this meetup, Whoever can cut off Bahamut's Ponytail without him noticing gets a free drink.

I accept this challenge and I will not rest until Bahamut has a suitable haircut for large society.

Also I guess if anyone wants to join me on Gagsys awesome Tourist shit they are welcome to.

BBS Signature