New Topic Respond to this Topic
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Louis Ck Vs George Carlin 2012-09-25 18:59:04 Reply

George Carlin is incredibly insightful sometimes and funny sometimes. You have to be smart and mature enough to get which one he's going for at a certain time.

And the joke about "dirty words" was a joke on censorship. Seriously, watch that joke on YouTube and you'll see he doesn't just say them and expect laughter. It comes from the reason behind why he says them.

"but i take everything a comedian says seriously as their world view"

Then YOU are the idiot, idiot.

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Louis Ck Vs George Carlin 2012-09-25 19:16:08 Reply

When it comes to these comedians, Louis C.K., Conan O'Brian, and Jon Stewart, certainly have their heads on straight. Bill Maher is extremely LEFT, but doesn't keep it concealed like Jon Stewart does. However Bill Maher is open minded and will gladly listen to what you have to say and let you tell your side... whether he agrees with you or not, he will respect your right to have that opinion.

As for George Carlin and Bill Hicks. George Carlin was a comedic genius, but his political humor although funny, wasn't entirely spot on and a bit biased. Unlike Robin Williams who is a smart man, but whose political humor is not only spot on, but out of nowhere, but it came from somewhere.

I watched Bill Hicks last night and, yeah his conspiracy theory bullshit I don't care for. Imagine if he lived to 9/11/2001, what he would be saying in his stand-up. I do find his and George Carlin's religious material quite funny though. However we're looking at political humor here to judge a comedian... instead of their full comedy.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Louis Ck Vs George Carlin 2012-09-25 19:17:15 Reply

At 9/25/12 11:26 AM, poxpower wrote: I finally figured out why I hate people like George Carlin.

Hey you shut the fuck up you no good snot nosed little cunt!

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature
keyword
keyword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Louis Ck Vs George Carlin 2012-09-25 19:24:02 Reply

im not a big fan of carlin
his jokes are lisa lampinelli teir bad
most of his acts (excluding his ver, very old ones) consisted of little more than
"im smarter than you"
"poop LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

C.K all the way.
at least he admits the poop jokes are lame

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature
poxpower
poxpower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate