00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for D&D Art

829 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for D&D Art 2012-09-24 21:22:09

So partly to share my campaign and partly to make myself write new campaign material regularly, I've started a D&D blog The Daily Dungeon. The first post explains the World I continue to create, and I want art for the campaign to be a part of it. I'd be glad to share and give credit to anyone who would like to share conceptualizations of different cities, creatures, or adventures. I'm also looking for a background; perhaps something to do with "Where Angels Fear to Tread", be it a demon lord, a fallen angel, whatever you care to create.

I've just begun this and I can't really promise thousands of viewers. Though it might be an opportunity for some of you as a creative outlet if you find it interesting, as well as being shared and given credit for cool art. As well, I'll be doing daily updates of my own material if you'd ever care to take a look again and see if something sparks your imagination.

If life gives you lemons, read the fine print; chances are, there's a monthly fee attached.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for D&D Art 2012-09-24 22:19:30

Whoops. looks like you got a bad link there buddy.

Either way, I make enough art and maps for me and my friends RPG adventures to be able to do something like this with out somewhat more incentive that just that of "views".

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for D&D Art 2012-09-24 22:24:34

At 9/24/12 10:19 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Whoops. looks like you got a bad link there buddy.

Either way, I make enough art and maps for me and my friends RPG adventures to be able to do something like this with out somewhat more incentive that just that of "views".

Damn, Just read that again, and looks like I screwed up. basically I meant I would need more incentive than just views.

really gotta read this shit before I hit the post button

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for D&D Art 2012-09-24 22:42:51

At 9/24/12 10:24 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 9/24/12 10:19 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Whoops. looks like you got a bad link there buddy.

Damn, Just read that again, and looks like I screwed up. basically I meant I would need more incentive than just views.
really gotta read this shit before I hit the post button

Hopefully this one works better: The Daily Dungeon
I think I was changing a few things with the blog and linked to that page by mistake.

And I'm not asking anyone to just swarm me with art. But if you have anything you've made in the past or if what I post sparks something, I'd appreciate you sharing it.

If life gives you lemons, read the fine print; chances are, there's a monthly fee attached.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for D&D Art 2012-09-25 02:13:29

You know what, I'll be nice. If you want you can use my Cavern Entrance and my Dungeon entrance if you want.

Just credit me and leave a link to my page, http://kinsei01.newgrounds.com/art/

They are rather generic so they can be applied to just about any situation.
Enjoy.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for D&D Art 2012-09-26 01:21:00

At 9/25/12 02:13 AM, Kinsei01 wrote: You know what, I'll be nice. If you want you can use my Cavern Entrance and my Dungeon entrance if you want.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kinsei01/cavern-entrance
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kinsei01/dungeon-entrance
Just credit me and leave a link to my page, http://kinsei01.newgrounds.com/art/

They are rather generic so they can be applied to just about any situation.
Enjoy.

Well thank you. I'm going over the major cities right now, but I'm sure down the line there may be a dungeon or adventure I could use them with. And of course I'll be glad to recognize you and link.

BBS Signature