Unveiling2012
Unveiling2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-09-24 11:19:15 Reply

Hi,

I'm currently writing an apocalyptic based script involving action, comedy and romance. This script will not involve giant meteorites or exploding volcanoes but, shall I say, goes fantastically much deeper. There is a religious tone throughout the script however, this is not a conversion story - this will also attract atheists. It will be filled with creativity, epic plotting and heartbreaking moments that are sure to keep the audience tuned in.

Looking for:

I'm looking for a creative writer who will not just write a few good lines and we part our ways but is willing to push this project with me to the best of its success and create a lasting and trust worthy partnership. An individual who knows their talent and can develop engaging characters.

Why:

If you've ever been looking for someone creative to collaborate with and develop a strong story/film and partnership with, I'm available. I'm not just trying to create a hobby for the moment, this project is intended to get our names out there. I will be working hard on the project and won't let myself or you down. I'd hope for the same. Just as well.. let's also have fun once you're aboard!

Synopsis:

An ordinary teenager discovers his... uniqueness when thrust between the powers of good and evil in an apocalyptic tale.

Tools:

I'm currently writing the script with celtx (It's free). Any other tools you prefer to use please mention in your pm or in the topic.

Final Notes:
I've begun writing the script as is. I have the general basis of this original story and plot. Once you are on board I'll share the development that I have so far and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

DarkknessPrincess
DarkknessPrincess
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-09-25 11:29:57 Reply

Interesting project, i can help but i don't know about having a long partnership since i'm living in Argentina atm...

CieranArts
CieranArts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-09-30 02:02:25 Reply

At 9/24/12 11:19 AM, Unveiling2012 wrote: Hi,

I'm currently writing an apocalyptic based script involving action, comedy and romance. This script will not involve giant meteorites or exploding volcanoes but, shall I say, goes fantastically much deeper. There is a religious tone throughout the script however, this is not a conversion story - this will also attract atheists. It will be filled with creativity, epic plotting and heartbreaking moments that are sure to keep the audience tuned in.

Looking for:

I'm looking for a creative writer who will not just write a few good lines and we part our ways but is willing to push this project with me to the best of its success and create a lasting and trust worthy partnership. An individual who knows their talent and can develop engaging characters.

Why:

If you've ever been looking for someone creative to collaborate with and develop a strong story/film and partnership with, I'm available. I'm not just trying to create a hobby for the moment, this project is intended to get our names out there. I will be working hard on the project and won't let myself or you down. I'd hope for the same. Just as well.. let's also have fun once you're aboard!

Synopsis:

An ordinary teenager discovers his... uniqueness when thrust between the powers of good and evil in an apocalyptic tale.

Tools:

I'm currently writing the script with celtx (It's free). Any other tools you prefer to use please mention in your pm or in the topic.

Final Notes:
I've begun writing the script as is. I have the general basis of this original story and plot. Once you are on board I'll share the development that I have so far and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, I am an experienced composer and I do quite enjoy writing short stories!

Here is my music portfolio, I'm willing to work for free as long as I am credited: please email me at cieranarts@live.ca =)

If you are interested, and would like me to compose for you, OR, if you are interested in what I have to offer as a writer, please email me ASAP at cieranarts@live.ca =)

CieranArts
CieranArts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-09-30 02:04:29 Reply

Portfolio: http://greylightsofficial.bandcamp.com/

Daze36
Daze36
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-09-30 11:52:38 Reply

I could be interested, depending on whether or not the premise appeals to me, so I would need a little more information. I am quite interested in apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic plots as long as they are handled well. What's the target audience for this? What age groups?

Unveiling2012
Unveiling2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-10-01 15:13:18 Reply

At 9/25/12 11:29 AM, DarkknessPrincess wrote: Interesting project, i can help but i don't know about having a long partnership since i'm living in Argentina atm...

Thank you Darkprincess for the interest in the project. I'm currently seeking a long term partnership agreement to see this film brought from concept to production. I will definitely have you in consideration if circumstances deem otherwise.

Thanks again.

Unveiling2012
Unveiling2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-10-01 15:15:29 Reply

At 9/30/12 02:04 AM, CieranArts wrote: Portfolio: http://greylightsofficial.bandcamp.com/

Hi CieranArts,

Thank you for the link. I'll send you an email so we can touch base.

Thanks again.

Unveiling2012
Unveiling2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-10-01 15:24:01 Reply

At 9/30/12 11:52 AM, Daze36 wrote: I could be interested, depending on whether or not the premise appeals to me, so I would need a little more information. I am quite interested in apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic plots as long as they are handled well. What's the target audience for this? What age groups?

Hi Daze36,

Target Market & Demographic:

16+ viewers of mainly North American, South American, British and European descent.
Viewers that are to be spiritually inclined.
Viewers are not spiritually inclined.
Viewers who are religious.
Viewers who are not religious.
Viewers who consist of Christian or Catholic upbringing and understanding.
Viewers that are interested/curious about Christian and/or Catholic beliefs.
Viewers who enjoy action, romance and slight comedy.
Viewers who enjoy immersible plotting and character background stories.

Unveiling2012
Unveiling2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-10-01 18:00:25 Reply

Extended Synopsis:

A 19 year old is just your ordinary teenager until discovering he is not so ordinary during an epic struggle between the powers of good and evil. As our hero overcomes his fears with the help of family and friends he nears a choice that may effect the entire world as we know it.

Daze36
Daze36
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-10-02 01:03:24 Reply

Sounds quite interesting, I guess the only thing I should have mentioned before is that I'm located in Sweden, not sure if that matters or not though...

At 10/1/12 06:00 PM, Unveiling2012 wrote: Extended Synopsis:

A 19 year old is just your ordinary teenager until discovering he is not so ordinary during an epic struggle between the powers of good and evil. As our hero overcomes his fears with the help of family and friends he nears a choice that may effect the entire world as we know it.
KeshiDragon
KeshiDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-10-05 05:07:56 Reply

Hello Unveiling2012,

I am visiting Newgrounds today to find someone with whom to share my creative energy. For years now I have had many ideas, and have written many short stories.

I love deep, engaging ideas, and I have a strong focus on atmosphere and mood. Your idea sounds like it has a lot of potential, and I would be very interested in collaborating with you.

In addition to writing dialogue and introducing concepts, I also have a huge library of music available to me. This can be extremely useful for bg music selections, which I believe is so crucial to a film production. One of my greatest talents, I have been told, is choosing the right music for a scene.

If you would like to work with me, just send a PM. I look forward to hearing from you.

P.S. I have uploaded to Newgrounds before, long ago, but this does not reflect any of my current work. This is my first real visit in nearly a year.

Lakword
Lakword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-10-05 05:52:37 Reply

I think I can help a lot with scrippts writting. I do write a book in a free time and do small stories as well. I gladly will help as long as you dont mind that I make some grama mistakes so pre reading and spell corection cheeking would be a good idea

IngloriusUngor
IngloriusUngor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-10-12 18:41:44 Reply

Hello,

I am very interested in writing a script and working with you over a long period of time. I must say that your description sounds very similar to a novel I'm currently writing, although it's a fan-fiction of Warhammer 40,000. It can be found here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/109866517/Symbol-of-the-Knight-Psy kers-Chapter-1
The only problem with this is that I live in New Zealand and my only concern is the time difference.

I look foward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers

Trust in your Wargear

jzweigii
jzweigii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Dedicated Writer 2012-10-16 13:41:08 Reply

Hello,

Reading through your post I definitely would be interested in getting involved. I do a lot of self publishing online and love to have deep complex characters and stories.

I'll link you to my Smashwords.com web address to check out my stuff. If you want a free copy of the larger works let me know.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jzwegii