New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 07:16 AM Reply

http://visiontoamerica.com/12730/facebook-censors-navy-seals -to-protect-obama-on-benghazi/

Facebook was trying to attack freedom of speech, but when the Media spoke out about this they let it stay up. Facebook tried forcing their own agenda by hiding how the Navy Seals felt about President Obama abandoning our Navy Seals who asked for back-up.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/30/Facebook-Censo rs-Navy-SEALS-To-Protect-Obama-on-Benghazi-Gate

UPDATE: FACEBOOK REVERSES, ALLOWS SEALS' POST CRITICAL OF OBAMA

- The 2012 Debate & Election -

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 09:45 AM Reply

Conservatives gon' be mad in five days.

BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 12:08 PM Reply

At 10/30/12 06:18 PM, TheKlown wrote: bullshit

Oh no theklown is laying his eggs in THIS THREAD, EVERYBODY GET THE DISINFECTANT.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 04:37 PM Reply

At 11/1/12 02:24 AM, TheKlown wrote: Why are the Democrats and President Obama not doing anything about Voter intimidation?

Maybe because this problem doesn't exist.

Why are there people allowed to threaten to Riot and Burn down the White house if President Obama isn't Re-elected?

It's doubtful that they'll actually do it.

I don't get it, shouldn't all that be considered illegal to do? So, we don't care when people make serious threats?

Those really aren't serious threats.

And who are these people, anyway?

If Governor Mitt Romney is elected as President, you can thank President Obama and The Democrats(not their low double digit IQ supporters)

I should probably tell you now that liberals have higher IQs than conservatives. I'll cite scientific studies if you don't believe me.

if any of those Uncivilized Animals kill or hurt anyone since they could be telling people not to act like that and start arresting people for making public threats.

Why do you defecate all over every political forum thread you post in?

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 09:15 PM Reply

TheKlown touches upon a few good points, though. If Obama wins it's because the Black Panthers brutalized and intimidated the honest white conservative Christians in this country and nothing to do with the democratic process we've had for centuries.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - Nov. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:35 PM Reply

At 11/1/12 09:15 PM, Feoric wrote: TheKlown touches upon a few good points, though. If Obama wins it's because the Black Panthers brutalized and intimidated the honest white conservative Christians in this country and nothing to do with the democratic process we've had for centuries.

Don't be silly, the Klown knows that if Obama wins it's because of a team effort between the Black Panthers and the KKK that forced honest White Conservatives from voting.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - Nov. 2nd, 2012 @ 10:14 PM Reply

Did the Democrat Administration handle Benghazi Terrorist Attack properly?

Why did the Democrat Administration blame the Terrorist Attack in Benghazi on a youtube video? Was it true that Ambassador Stevens requested more security and they refused to put proper security at the Embassy? Was it also true that Navy Seals requested back-up to save our Americans in Benghazi and our government told them to stand down?

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - Nov. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:39 PM Reply

At 11/2/12 10:14 PM, TheKlown wrote: Did the Democrat Administration handle Benghazi Terrorist Attack properly?

Why did the Democrat Administration blame the Terrorist Attack in Benghazi on a youtube video? Was it true that Ambassador Stevens requested more security and they refused to put proper security at the Embassy? Was it also true that Navy Seals requested back-up to save our Americans in Benghazi and our government told them to stand down?

Why do you ask questions and never respond to their answers?

But overall I've become more and more disgusted with the Republicans making this an issue, the Democrats didn't turn 9/11 into some campaign issue and try to pin the blame on Bush. As in the 2001 attacks the attack in Benghazi was a surprise where they exploited a security weakness which certain people in the government had warned their superiors about. The biggest difference? The 2001 attacks were in America, the 2012 attacks were in an unstable foreign country.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature