New Topic Respond to this Topic
Absinthe
Absinthe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Absinthe's Art Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 01:36 AM Reply

I would like to introduce my totally original and not stolen idea of three NOT sexist female characters, from left to right is: Clarice Burnstein, Mary IB, and Wild-Rose.

Clarice is a female gunslinger who likes women or something and is a blue alien chick from planet Hiryugouki. She apparently killed Santa on a secret mission with her former MALE lover Jay, who had apparently became gay due to popular vote by the denizens of planet Deviantart.

The middle girl is Mary, she likes to pretend she's crazy, but in reality she's an attention seeking whore. She died by accidentally writing her name in a death note.

The last girl is Wild-Rose, a super feminist heroine who is able to control plants with her mind, she fights crime by tentacle fucking her male adversaries and takes great joy in disgracing "The Phoenix" by ripping off 90% of her character design.

Anyway I totally didn't steal this from kiwisundae because I'm an artistic genius and you should all love this because I totally listen to your criticism and apply it to my work. And if you don't agree with that statement I'll call you pedophiles and tell you to commit seppuku(yeah JAPANESE WORD also trademarked).

btw this is joke...well not really these were all my idea because I'm soooo original.

Absinthe's Art

3DS FC: 4442-0200-7535
So yeah follow this neat little do-dad to get a free trip to my Art Thread. I also endorse Retsupurae on my own volition

BBS Signature
IloveNantes
IloveNantes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Absinthe's Art Apr. 1st, 2013 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 3/31/13 01:36 AM, Absinthe wrote: btw this is joke...well not really these were all my idea because I'm soooo original.

this is pretty good

be my fan... because.

Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Absinthe's Art Apr. 5th, 2013 @ 12:10 PM Reply

I totally lost it when I saw your original characters. Mary's face is priceless. Good show.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature
Absinthe
Absinthe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Absinthe's Art Aug. 31st, 2013 @ 11:29 PM Reply

I was kind of buried under 200 quintillion tons of procrastination so I got up and made this. My favorite Leviathan from Monster Hunter. The Conqueror of Land and Sea, the IVORY LAGIACRUS!

I also have to reinstall my adobe suite because I had to restore my computer.

Absinthe's Art

3DS FC: 4442-0200-7535
So yeah follow this neat little do-dad to get a free trip to my Art Thread. I also endorse Retsupurae on my own volition

BBS Signature