New Topic Respond to this Topic
QCoppola
QCoppola
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Seeking producer(s) for hip hop Sep. 22nd, 2012 @ 06:35 PM Reply

I am the MC of a group known as The Blue Funk Squad. I've played a bunch of venues in and around NYC and had the honor of being booked on the Vans Warped Tour this past summer. Currently my group is taking a break, but I just cannot put the work down. I'm looking for some serious producers, people who I can work with. I'm not selling any music so I cannot offer you money, but I can give you 100% credit for your work.

I'm looking to start up two casually paced side projects:1) Some intellectual horrorcore type music (ie: Gravediggaz)
2) Some plain old intelligent hip hop

If your down with any of this and you are willing to work with me please send me an email at thad99@live.com

Hope to hear from somebody soon,
Q

MetalRenard
MetalRenard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Seeking producer(s) for hip hop Sep. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:18 PM Reply

At 9/22/12 06:35 PM, QCoppola wrote:

:I cannot offer you money, but I can give you 100% credit for your work.

I just want to clarify that you must at all times credit someone for their work unless a written agreement is made to take their name out. "Offer you 100% credit for your work" doesn't actually mean anything and isn't yours to offer. :)

Good luck finding someone!

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! I'm on Youtube. Come check me out!
Veteran REAPER user.

BigRed
BigRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Seeking producer(s) for hip hop Sep. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:30 PM Reply

http://bigred.newgrounds.com/news/post/697239

Check out my news pages, there a lists of producers you can get at in various places. That one above is a good place to start, look through the list of battle beats about halfway through.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Seeking producer(s) for hip hop Sep. 22nd, 2012 @ 11:11 PM Reply

At 9/22/12 07:30 PM, BigRed wrote: http://bigred.newgrounds.com/news/post/697239

Check out my news pages, there a lists of producers you can get at in various places. That one above is a good place to start, look through the list of battle beats about halfway through.

FUCK IS UP BIG RED!?!? I'm glad to see you're still alive and well. Are you gonna host any competitions soon? You should stop by and say what's up to us in the Hip Hop Crew sometime!