New Topic Respond to this Topic
JohnHuldt
JohnHuldt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
I can't upload audio. Help please? 2012-09-21 04:01:55 Reply

Hey. I'm a total newb here and this might be a total BDU error but I'm trying to upload some of my music on here but for some reason I can't click the upload button (after I go to "submit yours" under the audio tab). What am I doing wrong here? I tried a couple of days ago and then I could upload my song but then the preview button didn't work. Am I retarded?

Can't find any help on here either so if anyone knows, I'd be very grateful. incredible amount of talent on this page :)

Thanks!

John

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Musician
Response to I can't upload audio. Help please? 2012-09-21 04:32:39 Reply

Have you tried different browsers? That solves the problem in most cases.

SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to I can't upload audio. Help please? 2012-09-21 06:50:57 Reply

Yeah definitely try a different browser. Also clear your cache, I've had constant problems with Newgrounds that have to do with the cache and while it is a long shot, it might work. The problem may also lie in your song's file; make sure it's less than 15 MB, sampled at 44.1 KHz (default) and it's an MP3 file. Lastly, try uploading audio from the project system instead.

If all of that fails then send a bug report via PM to an admin (preferably liljim, PsychoGoldfish or TomFulp). Make sure you name it properly, add screenshots/links, and mention your browser/browser version and OS/OS version.

Hope I helped.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature